Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 712367»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Date: Thursday, 2014 May 01, 00:46 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer Glau will be starring in a 12-episode crime drama/thriller titled 'Sequestered', also starring Jesse Bradford, Patrick Warburton and Bruce Davison (who played Dr. Peter Silberman in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), reported Deadline. The thriller will premiere in August on Sony's digital network Crackle and centers on a jury sequestered in a hotel while deliberating over a court case with big implications.

Crackle is an online distributor of television-quality original web shows, Hollywood movies, and TV shows, similar to Netflix or Hulu, that belongs to Sony and is available in several countries in north and south America and Australia.

Summer Glau's imagination and ability to inhabit a character will undoubtedly serve her well and we can't wait to see her deliver another riveting performance in the thriller 'Sequestered'. This show is a great way to showcase Summer Glau's talents well, to reach to a new audience and ultimately will help with her career.

Here's the description of Crackle's new show:

“SEQUESTERED”
12 episode Series Scheduled to Premiere on Crackle in August
A sophisticated, intense thriller, starring Jesse Bradford (BRING IT ON), Summer Glau (“Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles”), Patrick Warburton (“Rules of Engagement”), and Bruce Davison (X-MEN) about a jury sequestered in a hotel while deliberating a court case with massive implications. Series is produced by Lifeboat Productions and created by Aaron Tracy.

Source: Deadline

Of course we will keep you updated with any new developments.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2014 May 01, 00:54 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

I can't help but to wonder if this role would lead Summer to getting more roles in crime dramas, such as those of an investigator or an attorney. I personally think a role as an investigator would be more geared towards her, since they're usually portrayed as highly intelligent and get to be part of several action sequences.

Date: Thursday, 2014 May 01, 01:28 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

We all know Summer Glau is a Sci-Fi queen and Sci-Fi is the best genre. Unfortunately it seems like the majority of people are not much into Sci-Fi and Sci-Fi shows don't succeed on broadcast network (see the recent cancellation of FOX's 'Almost Human').

I am convinced that Summer Glau is trying to reach to new audiences and wants to tackle new roles. The problem is that she's typecast (as proven by her recurring role in Arrow) and producers are reluctant to give her leading roles in non-genre shows. This means she has to take advantage of any opportunities that may arise, even if it's not on a big network. Hence her role in David Martin Porras short drama "Inside the Box", for example.

This leading role in Crackle's 'Sequestered' is another step in the path that will lead Summer to a new turn in her career.

Date: Sunday, 2014 May 04, 23:33 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

"The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Heather Dubrow stopped by the Celebuzz studio for an interview about the show, her acting career and castmates. The brunette beauty gave tidbits of informations on "Sequestered.

Date: Sunday, 2014 May 04, 23:59 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Thank you "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Heather Dubrow for having given us the first exclusive informations on Summer's new thriller "Sequestered".

To celebrate this, here are a two-part video featuring comedian Amy Phillips impersonating Heather Dubrow.

Date: Monday, 2014 May 05, 10:05 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

New crackle original series "Sequestered" reminds me of the format of FX's series "Damages" starring Glen Close.

Damages is an American legal thriller television series. It premiered on July 24, 2007 on FX and aired for three seasons before moving to the DirecTV channel Audience Network in 2010, where it aired for a further two seasons, concluding with the fifth season.

The plot revolves around the brilliant, ruthless lawyer Patty Hewes (Glenn Close) and her protégée, recent law school graduate Ellen Parsons (Rose Byrne). Each season features a major case that Hewes and her firm take on, while also examining a chapter of the complicated relationship between Ellen and Patty. The first two seasons center around the law firm Hewes & Associates (located in New York City). Later seasons center more on Patty and Ellen's relationship as Ellen attempts to distance herself from Hewes & Associates professionally and personally.

Known for its depiction of season-long cases from the point of view of both the law firm and the target, the series is noted for its plot twists, nonlinear narrative, technical merit, and the Emmy Award winning performances of its cast.

I wonder if "Sequestered" is meant to be only a one-season mini series or if it can continue for a few seasons (with the same case?).

Date: Tuesday, 2014 May 06, 09:05 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

This role in Sequestered will add another non-sci-fi line to Summer's resume and maybe help her find bigger roles in non-genre shows in the future.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 May 20, 19:28 GMT | Message # 8

Site Admin

Summer Glau has just wrapped up shooting Crackle's drama "Sequestered", according to a fan's report.

A Sequestered cast member, "Real Housewives of Orange County" Heather Dubrow, posted a photo of her on set recently:

Heather Dubrow on set of Crackle's drama Sequestered

It's unlikely this photo was taken on set of RHOC or the tweet would include the hashtag #RHOC.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 May 21, 10:27 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

Summer Glau - and Sequestered - gets some media coverage.

Entertainment and celebrity website JustJared.com took advantage of the recent release of paparazzi pictures featuring Summer and her boyfriend walking out of LAX Airport together on May 18 in Los Angeles to publish a short article.

Summer Glau's New Series 'Sequestered' Gets August Premiere!

Summer Glau keeps close to her boyfriend while walking out of LAX Airport together on Sunday night (May 18) in Los Angeles.

The 32-year-old Arrow actress is set to appear in the upcoming Crackle show Sequestered, which premieres in August. We can’t wait to see it!

The 12-episode series, also starring Jesse Bradford, Patrick Warburton, and Bruce Davison, is a thriller about a jury that’s sequestered in a hotel while deliberating a court case with massive implications.

Link to article on Just Jared: Summer Glau's New Series 'Sequestered' Gets August Premiere!

Date: Saturday, 2014 May 24, 17:17 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

See the first images of Summer Glau on set of "Sequestered".
Summer has wrapped up filming Crackle's upcoming new crime drama (due August 2014) at the end of the first half of May and details on her or any of her co-stars roles are scarce . Now, however, we have our first behind-the-scenes look at Summer on set, as we managed to find two photos posted by members of the crew.

The first photo shows Summer Glau and other cast members in the middle of a makeup session; the second photo is more interesting, as it looks like a behind-the-scenes photo, inwhich Summer Glau and other people are sitting around a table. Given that "Sequestered" is a drama about a murder trial jury sequestered in a hotel while deliberating the case, it's tempting to say Summer is a jury member. It also confirms the photo Ryan McPartlin posted a few days ago (3rd photo below) was effectively taken on set (Ryan and Summer are sitting next to each other wearing the same clothes as in the 2nd photo).

Summer Glau makeup session on set of SequesteredBehind-the-scenes photo with Summer Glau on set of 'Sequestered'Ryan McPartlin and Summer Glau on set of 'Sequestered'

Source: Sequestered: First Set Photos of Summer

Date: Thursday, 2014 May 29, 01:21 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

Summer Glau's new show Sequestered is due for release in August on Crackle.

To keep you waiting, I have gathered for you some juicy tidbits from the set (in no particular order), courtesy of cast & crew members. These tidbits of informations and the accompagnying photos will give you a behind-the-scenes look at the shooting and an overview of the locations, the colors and the atmostphere of the serie....and don't miss a surprising connection to the Whedonverse and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!

Check out the tidbits extravaganza at: Tidbits on Crackle New Show 'Sequestered'

Date: Friday, 2014 May 30, 09:35 GMT | Message # 12

Site Admin

Summer Glau and Ryan McPartlin have wrapped up filming Sequestered, due for release in August 2014 (check out more tidbits on the shooting in a previous blog post). Ryan posted a new image with Summer on set of Crackle's new legal drama.

Ryan McPartlin and Summer Glau candid photo

That's a wrap for Ryan McPartlin and Summe rGlau on Sequestered.
Coming soon to Crackle.

Read more in the News.

Date: Friday, 2014 May 30, 12:47 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

As you probably know if you've read our latest tidbits on Sequestered, “Real Housewife of Orange County” star Heather Dubrow plays in Crackle's new show alongside Summer Glau.

But what you may not know is that Heather Dubrow guest starred in Hawaii 5-0 Season 4, Episode 11 titled "Pukana", that fist aired on CBS on December 20, 2013. Check out this promotional photo for the H50 episode.

RHOC star Heather Dubrow and James Urbaniak guest starred in Hawaii 5-0 S04E11 Pukana

For the record, Summer Glau guest starred in Hawaii 5-0 Season 3, Episode 16 'Kekoa', that first aired on CBS on February 11, 2013.

Summer Glau as Maggie Hoapili

Summer Glau as Maggie Hoapili in Hawaii Five-0.

Nothing out of the ordinary in seeing both Summer and Heather guest starring in H50, you might say. And you would be right, but that also means you failed to recognize the guy in the background in the H50 promo photo with Heather.
Take your time and click on the image to view a larger size...Does his face ring a bell?

Yep, it's James Urbaniak, the guy who played the cafe manager that will turn out to be the real Sarkissian in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 1 finale "What He Beheld", and who nearly killed Cameron. Check out the video of the scene below.

Date: Saturday, 2014 May 31, 15:04 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Summer Glau and Heather Dubrow have been treated with Hawaii Five-0's guest stars special make up...

Summer Glau and Heather SDubrow have been treated with Hawaii Five-0's guest stars special make up

I wonder what Sequestered has in store for their characters.

Date: Monday, 2014 Jun 02, 01:16 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

Check out this lovely photo of Summer Glau on set of her upcoming crime drama on Crackle network, Sequestered, thanks to crew member Matthew Phroper.
Summer has already wrapped up the filming of the 12-episode web series (as confirmed by a set photo posted by Ryan McPartlin a few days ago), and it seems she will play a member of the jury in this murder trial.

On the set of Sequestered with the very lovely and talented Summer Glau.

Summer Glau on set of Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'

Summer Glau on set of Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Sequestered » Summer Glau in Crackle's thriller 'Sequestered'
Page 1 of 712367»
Search: