[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Arrow » Summer Glau's true identity on Arrow [Spoilers]
Summer Glau's true identity on Arrow [Spoilers]
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 20 Apr 2014, 15:19 | Message # 16
Group: Administrators
The Comic Stand Episode 39 - Summer Glau is Ravager

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

MetalDate: Sunday, 20 Apr 2014, 23:19 | Message # 17
Group: Friends
Still won't be clear until we see it on the tv I think, atleast for me. :P 
So I guess we have a 6th Ravager now. Not bad Summer wink
Now it only needs to be made an iconic Ravager. happy

Fox012Date: Monday, 21 Apr 2014, 09:20 | Message # 18
Well Finally summer is going to kick some ass =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 26 Apr 2014, 16:46 | Message # 19
Seen on Twitter:

And this is why Felicity Is the greatest character on TV #arrow #FelicitySmoak #awesome

And this is why Felicity fans are the greatest haters of Isabel Rochev wink

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 28 Apr 2014, 09:06 | Message # 20
I have a hard time understanding what Isabel Rochev says at 3:22 of this video. Could someone write it down for me, please. The part when Isabel mentions that Slade Wilson trained her.

MattMDate: Monday, 28 Apr 2014, 21:28 | Message # 21
Quote chrisdvanne ()
I have a hard time understanding what Isabel Rochev says at 3:22 of this video. Could someone write it down for me, please. The part when Isabel mentions that Slade Wilson trained her.

"Slade Wilson put me through hell. His training nearly killed me. Would I put myself through all that just because I was a jilted lover?"

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 28 Apr 2014, 21:51 | Message # 22
Quote MattM ()
"Slade Wilson put me through hell. His training nearly killed me. Would I put myself through all that just because I was a jilted lover?"

Thanks you Matthew!

This line is the piece of story that links Isabel Rochev to Slade Wilson. We suspected Isabel Rochev's story was tied to Robert Queen, much like in the comic books, but we had no clue how Slade and Isabel met.
While this line doesn't give all the details, I think it is very important and might explain why Slade seems to have formed a bond with Isabel, as proved by the fact she knew about Slade's backstory with Oliver, or the fact he resurrected her by injected her with the mirakuru serum.

MattMDate: Monday, 28 Apr 2014, 22:19 | Message # 23
I think the type of bond that Slade and Isabel share is more of a father-daughter type of bond rather than that of lovers.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 05 May 2014, 16:30 | Message # 24
Isabel is full of Mirakuru now, just like Slade Wilson and Roy Harper. Question is, who is she hallicunating, since both Slade and Roy have been show having hallucination (respectively of Shado and Thea).

MattMDate: Monday, 05 May 2014, 19:14 | Message # 25
Since it seems that those on Mirakuru have hallucinations of people they have a strong emotional attachment to (Shado in Slade's case and Thea in Roy's), I think Isabel would hallucinate Robert Queen, the man who she claimed to be her soul mate.

Message edited by MattM - Monday, 05 May 2014, 23:11

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Arrow » Summer Glau's true identity on Arrow [Spoilers]
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: