To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Arrow » Your thoughts on the new Isabel/Oliver/Felicity relationship
Your thoughts on the new Isabel/Oliver/Felicity relationship
What do you think about the new Isabel/Oliver/Felicity relationships?
Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 15, 17:14 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

You can choose several answers.

What do you think about the new Isabel/Oliver/Felicity relationships in Arrow?
What do you think about the new Isabel/Oliver/Felicity relationships in Arrow?

Two remarks:

1) I mentioned the character's name and not the actor's names on purpose. That Isabel Rochev is playing a bitch doesn't mean the actress who plays her is one, obviously (think J.R. in "Dallas").

2) This is a tv show on The CW we're talking about; which means what was true in an episode can change in the blink of an eye in the next episode (think Laurel's behaviours towards The Arrow). So please don't take any of this too seriously.

Take on the poll and have fun smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 15, 22:09 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

I suspect that Isabel didn't get close to Oliver (and intimate with him) because she's starting to fall for him. She's probably up to something....

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 15, 23:13 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

Oliver got played simple as! I mean how she was all charming in the bar and then at the airport she's cold as ice! He's made himself more vulnerable to Isabel's wills and wishes regarding the company. He'll soon realise he is not her new bf when they have some falling out over Queen Consolidated.

Summer Glau and Stephen Amell in Arrow 2x06 ' Keep Your Enemies Closer'

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Saturday, 2013 Nov 16, 00:15

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 16, 01:05 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

Isabel Rochev looked absolutely Irressistable and very charming towards Oliver, he had no chance Isabel just reeled him in with ease, how could he resist such a beautiful woman like Isabel, she just wowed and seduced Oliver into bed, mind you bad timing with Felicity turning up, I think sparks are gonna fly, Felicity looked more horrified and disgusted with Oliver than shocked, One nil to Isabel. wink

Date: Sunday, 2013 Nov 17, 16:59 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Hitler Reacts to Oliver and Felicity...and Isabel having sex with Oliver.

Brilliant and so funny!
May I add it's better in terms of ratings if Hitler (and all Arrow fans) watch the show LIVE.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2013 Dec 02, 21:06 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

Asking me, I'd love to see Oliver going with both of them at once, in the same bed, at the same time. Jealousy guys can go away. smile
But then again, it's a drama series so, I this won't happen, because then there is a possibility for them all to end up being happy. Well except for Laurel, but then again she seems like she's destined or atleast loves punching herself about stuff. And that's in case Felicity and Isabel each will be ok with it. But then again that's not the secret circle tho it's the cw again. :P 

But being a bit more serious, and boring.... 
I'd bet 50/50 on Isabel and Felicity. With Flash coming to town and Felicity grooling all over about him, it can only lead to either she starting an affair with him and/or for sure initiating sparks particles between O and F relations which is questionable for either A She goes with Flash or B picks Oliver and either goes step back or starts and affair with him instead if he so brutally decides to leave out Isabel. Bastard. Dx 

As for Laurel, I guess she sits at the bench for now. 

I wonder if Diggle will "digg" a bit more into his ex- not so ex- anymore wife. It seemed intriguing how will that go especially with the H.I.V.E. in play now. 

And what's up with Shado now as Sara is with Oliver at the island, we forgot to follow his 3-angle in the past himself. 

Prolly not least, but I wonder, if Isabel and Oliver's love interest progresses would it mean that it will start the en of Isabel's character, not necessarily imo. Or will it give her more time with the show if he gives her the cold feet now. Personally I think that if the latter occurs after some more warm waves of love it be better for longevity, tho I would like to see something different here. Highly unlikely tho, given the grim figure she had in the 1st season with the plan to shoot down an airliner to berak the chinesse economy and all that crap, but what's more importantly is that bcs of her operation Oliver was tortured and his friend died. But other than that, I guess it is Pain to blame for the "current" situation on the boat with the search for the super soldier serum and the rest or is it all Rha's al Gull's work? Either way it's interesting if Oliver finds out about it, will she be able to forgive her. Imagine the sparks and emotions, I can't wait. :P 

While I was writing thing this I've just got an idea. 
Remember that Malcolm mentioned to Moira that she ordered to torture her own son, mean she knew about the whole island operation and must've known about Isabel's involvement. So that might be at least part if not the reason she warned Oliver about her. Further more that would harm their relations if the truth falls into light. How fun. smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Arrow » Your thoughts on the new Isabel/Oliver/Felicity relationship
Page 1 of 11
Search: