MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

San Francisco Comic Con
September 1-3, 2017

Summer Glau at MCM Hannover Comic Con
By chrisdvanne

18 Things you didn’t know about Firefly.
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Voice Acting in 'Firefly Online' roleplaying game
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Awesome Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Fan video-based Firefly / Serenity (mostly - River Tam )
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

How to dress like Cameron in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

New comments

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks in high spirits as she chats with fans and signs autographs at MCM Hannover Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Jannik on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Admirator on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Martin John on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Nick on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Martin John on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Convention stories : Planet Comicon 2017

New videos

00:02:01

00:02:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Arrow » What did you think of Arrow 2x04 'Crucible'?
What did you think of Arrow 2x04 'Crucible'?
Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 03:30 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

This episode marked the return of Isabel Rochev and the big revelation on The Black Canary identity. Summer Glau's character on Arrow is bitchy and isn't giving Oliver any slack.

What are your thoughts about Arrow 2×04 "Crucible"?

Take on our poll and share your thoughts below.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 06:14 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Every week Arrow just keeps stepping it's game up. This show needs to reach a bigger audience.

The revelation on The Black Canary's identity is a game changer. Also Arrow and Black Canary switching their weapons was awesome. They reshot the season 1 scenes with Sarah in the Queen Gambitt, which looks a bit weird if you've seen season one but was necessary.

Summer's mood hardly changed from episode one but I guess that's the point; she's supposed to play a cold-hearted bitch. I imagine it will change when we get to see more of Isabel Rochev's backstory and especially the reveal of her connection to the Queen family (in episode 8 I think).

I'm a little disappointed by the Lance's sisters; Laurel Lance story arc is very dark and is not going to help boost the interest for this character. And while Sarah Lance/Black Canary story arc is by far the most interesting on the show, is seriously badass and has the best lines, the actress that plays her, namely Caity Lotz is not very good, to say the least. She fails to convey any emotions and her pout is boring. But as I said, noone cares since her character stands on his own feet.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2013 Oct 31, 19:49 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good episode. Of course, we got to see how Isabel doesn't like to mess around and made it clear that the company it her top priority. It was great to see Summer again for one thing, but I thought it was a good twist that the Black Canary is revealed to be Sarah, who was presumed dead in the previous season. So far, she and Oliver make a great crime-fighting team. But things are only going to get better, as it was suggested in the preview to the next episode.

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 01, 01:09 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

another awesome episode from the writers of Arrow, lots of different things happening at the moment, the revealing of the Black Canary I had a notion that somehow Laurel`s sister was still alive after presumably was killed in season one, would never of guessed she was The Black Canary possibly the wig was a bit of a put-off,  Summer looked absolutely stunning her hair looked amazing even tho she seemed a bit frosty but I suppose that`s the part she has to play charming and ruthless as well as keeping Oliver on a leash, looks like Laurel is hitting the bottle as her dad did with him being at a support group, just cant make my mind up at the moment with Laurel not sure where her character is heading, she seems to be getting a bit boring, she seems to be wanting to blame everybody at the moment she needs to get a grip of her life, great combination of fighting between the hood/canary exchanging weapons I must admit she is a real badass, as for her acting skills are less to be desired but its early days for Caity Lotz and in time she may well improve, mind you Arrow and The Black Canary make one hell of a fighting machine, who would have thought the man in the mask what an ending, cant wait for the next episode.

Date: Friday, 2013 Nov 01, 17:21 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

This episode was awesome  but is something that caught my atention. When Oliver tells Sebastian Blood that he wants to sponsor the weapon gathering then Blood says that the reason Queen wants to do that is only to repair his family "tainted name" at that moment Isabel has an expresion like she is hurt or maybe hurt is to much but to me it ring some bells or again maybe i overanalyze.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Arrow » What did you think of Arrow 2x04 'Crucible'?
Page 1 of 11
Search: