MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By KevinInEngland

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Rhode Island Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Arrow » Who are the shooters seen in the trailer for Arrow season 2?
Who are the shooters seen in the trailer for Arrow season 2?
Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 08, 15:49 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

One scene from the Arrow season 1 & 2 sizzle reel shown at Comic Con has caught my attention, the gunfight scene that takes place at Oliver's office at Queen Consolidated (presumably), in presence of Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoake, Diggle and newcomer Isabel Rochev, played by Summer Glau.

I made a gif and screencaps of the scene:

Gunfight scene on Arrow season 2Gunfight scene on Arrow season 2Gunfight scene on Arrow season 2
Gunfight scene in Arrow season 2Gunfight scene on Arrow season 2Gunfight scene on Arrow season 2
Gunfight scene on Arrow season 2Gunfight scene in Arrow season 2Gunfight scene on Arrow season 2

At first sight, it looks like these gunmen are newcomers to Starling City. I wonder who they are and more important who are they working for.

It's unlikely they have been hired by Mamlcom Merlyn since Oliver took him down in season one. And they shoot at Oliver AND Isabel Rochev, which means they're not at the behest of Isabel Rochev (though I would not completely rule out the possibility that it's a diversion from Isabel Rochev).

So what do you think?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 22, 18:08 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

Ok I've done more than one wild guesses on this forum, but could that be Malcolm Merlyn by any chance? 

At first look the little one can figure is that they are not familiar to the Arrow himself atleast. Ohter than that if my guess is incorrect, again.... >_< 
Then I remain in a complete fog until the ep airs. Unless some comic book digging can give you anything that is, but I doubt that as if this was the case we would already know who they are. Which is great about this show, it doesn't simply copy/paste what's in the comics, it adds it's own touch with out ruining much of anything in the process. That way it keeps the things exciting. 

However if this is Malcolm then things would be really interesting in terms of, why didn't he stalked the Arrow somewhere in the dark where he will be alone and won't expect it, even if he didn't cared if he had arrow unprepared or not, again, why not go alone and why use a shotgun instead of an arrow as he did in s01.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 22, 23:46 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

Quote (Metal)
Ok I've done more than one wild guesses on this forum, but could that be Malcolm Merlyn by any chance?

i believe the producers said malcolm would return in some flashbacks, but i might be wrong, but either way it wouldn't be him.

knowledge is power.

Message edited by dylangillian - Thursday, 2013 Aug 22, 23:47

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 12, 12:44 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Well, it looks like these hooded guys are vigilante copycats called The Hoods.

There's not much to say about them and we probably wont hear about such individuals in future episodes.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Arrow » Who are the shooters seen in the trailer for Arrow season 2?
Page 1 of 11
Search: