menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Denver Pop Culture Con 2019 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from Denver Pop Culture Con)
Summer Glau at Denver Pop Culture Con 2019
chrisdvanne Post # 1 | Saturday, 01 Jun 2019 - 09:56
Group: Administrators
Browncoats rejoice! Summer Glau will join her Firefly co-star Jewel Staite at this year's Denver Pop Culture Con 2019 held in the Colorado Convention center from May 31 to June 2. Fans in the Colorado area will get the chance to get her autograph, pose with her or attend her Q&A panel. As usual, she will be there on Saturday and Sunday only.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne Post # 2 | Sunday, 02 Jun 2019 - 14:45
Best part of Denver Pop Culture Conn: giving a signed copy of The Almost Girl to Summer Glau who was the inspiration for Riven. She was so lovely and gracious!!

Best part of Denver Pop Culture Conn: giving a signed copy of The Almost Girl to Summer Glau who was the inspiration for Riven

Credit: @AmalieHoward

chrisdvanne Post # 3 | Sunday, 02 Jun 2019 - 15:28
So you're telling me this priest's love for pop culture is so important that he met Arrow's John Barrowman, Colin Donnell and Summer Glau in Chicago, Illinois last March and then Summer and Jewel this weekend in Denver, Colorado.

Arrow's John Barrowman, Colin Donnell and Summer Glau posing with father Fett at C2E2<br />Jewel Staite and Summer Glau posing with father Fett at Denver Pop Culture Con<br />

Credit photos: Father Fett

chrisdvanne Post # 4 | Tuesday, 04 Jun 2019 - 20:22
So at #denverpopcultrecon I got to meet two of my favorite sci fi heroines! Kaylee @jewelstaite and River Summer Glau from Firefly!

Firefly was just one of those shows that really spoke to me. I loved the dialogue, the humor and the characters, especially Kaylee and River. I cannot count the number of times I have watched the series. When my wife and I first started dating it was one of the first shows we watched.
They were both an absolute pleasure to meet and Jewel said I made an amazing Thor and I really look like him. Summer was excited to get to hold the hammer. She was really not expecting that.

Now I am ready to get a few more signatures in this big damn book.

Proof that Summer Glau is truly worthy to wield Mjolnir!

Source: cjs7582

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Denver Pop Culture Con 2019 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from Denver Pop Culture Con)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: