menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019)
Summer Glau at Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019
chrisdvanne Post # 1 | Saturday, 25 May 2019 - 15:33
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau will be joining this year's Phoenix Fan Fusion, held Memorial Day Weekend, May 23-26 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne Post # 2 | Sunday, 26 May 2019 - 15:29
At that point, Anthony is basically Summer's convention fiancé (my good friend Jon-Paul Labine is a close second)

Anthony is basically Summer's convention fiancéAnthony is basically Summer's convention fiancéAnthony is basically Summer's convention fiancé

(Credit photo: thefastestant)

chrisdvanne Post # 3 | Sunday, 26 May 2019 - 21:53
Instagram user thefrothinotter shared his photo op with Summer as well as a touching story.

Ok. So this happened. I was one of the first ones into the Hall of Heroes this morning and the lines were super short. I made some line friends while waiting for Summer Glau to arrive at her signing. We were all discussing what we would say to her, when it was our turn. When I got up to her, all my preparations went out the window. My voice started to crack and I felt water in my eyes as I mumbled out how she is an inspiration to me, and how I love the strong female roles that she plays. Just before the photo was taken, she gave me a hug and asked if I was ok. I held my breath for the photo and then walk away wiping my eyes. I looked back and she was waving bye to me and smiling! Not at all what I had planned... but I wouldn’t change it anyway.

chrisdvanne Post # 4 | Tuesday, 28 May 2019 - 23:05
Summer seemed surprised when I asked her to recreate the famous River Tam pose and she was unsure if she could do it in her jeans, but then she did it and said, "oh yeah Mamma's still got it" biggrin
I thanked her and she was all smiles and was super nice. She seemed to have fun with it.

I asked Summer Glau to recreate the famous River Tam pose

Credit: tryonadventuring

chrisdvanne Post # 5 | Friday, 21 Jun 2019 - 23:18
Happy First Day of Summer...Glau! Yes, I purposely held off on posting this so I could make a bad joke.

Happy First Day of Summer...Glau! Yes, I purposely held off on posting this so I could make a bad joke

Source: drkitty2010

chrisdvanne Post # 6 | Friday, 21 Jun 2019 - 23:18
Happy First Day of Summer...Glau! Yes, I purposely held off on posting this so I could make a bad joke.

Happy First Day of Summer...Glau! Yes, I purposely held off on posting this so I could make a bad joke

Source: drkitty2010

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: