menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Pensacon 2019 (News, Updates, Photos and reports from Pensacon 2019)
Summer Glau at Pensacon 2019
chrisdvanne Post # 1 | Saturday, 23 Feb 2019 - 12:31
Group: Administrators
Ok, con made. Summer was absolutely lovely to work with.

Ok, con made. Summer was absolutely lovely to work with.

Credit: panel moderator Julio Diaz

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne Post # 2 | Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 - 00:54
Summer Glau from Sarah Connor Chronicles and of course Firefly/Serenity

Credit: Greg Riegler

chrisdvanne Post # 3 | Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 - 19:09
Got to take River to go see and meet...well....River at Pensacon yesterday!! Summer Glau plays River Tam in the show Firefly and movie Serenity. Which is who River was named after!! What a great experience for her!!

Summer Glau from Sarah Connor Chronicles and of course Firefly/Serenity

Credit: Justin Trudeau

chrisdvanne Post # 4 | Sunday, 24 Feb 2019 - 20:32
Lovely photo of Summer signing Firefly items at her booth.

Lovely photo of Summer signing Firefly items at her booth.

Credit: Buffy Newman

chrisdvanne Post # 5 | Monday, 25 Feb 2019 - 09:16
Best story from the weekend: after meeting Summer Glau, we chatted briefly about Firefly. I mentioned a video of the ladies from the series featuring the song Defying Gravity [see video below]... she'd never seen it, so I pulled it up on my phone. We watched it together, but I primarily watched her... she smiled with genuine excitement and happiness, almost looking like she'd tear up.. as she handed me back the phone, she said, with the most beautiful smile, "thank you SO much.. that brought back so many wonderful memories.."

Also, I can kill you with my brain...

Credit: Sid Kuhn

chrisdvanne Post # 6 | Tuesday, 26 Feb 2019 - 16:01
Summer Glau and Bobbie were Charlie’s Angels

Summer Glau and Bobbie were Charlie’s Angels

Regarding the supposed iconic Charlie Angels pose pictured above, I still wonder how we went from the original iconic pose with the prayer hands and featuring Farrah Fawcett, Kate Jackson & Jaclyn Smith (see below) to this one with hands outstretched like one person is holding a gun, flanked on either side by another person also holding a gun or karate hands.

Kate Jackson, Jaclyn Smith and Farrah Fawcett in Charlie's Angels iconic hands together angels pose

The reboot that had Minka Kelly around 2011 is the closest to finding that gun in the middle pose (although they also did the prayer pose), but I doubt anyone remembers that reboot much less copies it.

Rachael Taylor, Annie Ilonzeh & Minka Kelly in Charlie's Angels iconic gun poseRachael Taylor, Annie Ilonzeh & Minka Kelly in Charlie's Angels iconic prayer pose

The film reboot with Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu had nothing like it, they were all doing martial arts poses.

promo shot of Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu in Charlie's Angels

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Pensacon 2019 (News, Updates, Photos and reports from Pensacon 2019)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: