menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at MegaCon Tampa Bay 2018 (News, Updates, Photos and reports from MegaCon Tampa Bay 201)
Summer Glau at MegaCon Tampa Bay 2018
chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 22 Sep 2018, 10:21 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
This is where we will post the photos and reports from MegaCon Tampa Bay 2018 that didn't make it to the news we posted on the front page of the site.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 23 Sep 2018, 06:23 | Message # 2
A lovely fan story from MegaCon

So Summer Glau, the girl who played the character River in the show Firefly of whom the River from this litter is named after, was at Megacon this year. My sister went today and took this picture with her for me and got it signed by Summer Glau! She was very excited and honored that a puppy was named after her and loved it so much she showed everybody in line the picture of my River. She said it was the cutest picture she's ever signed! I'm glad she was what I had hoped she would be and that she liked River so much. Maybe she'll find us on Facebook, who knows? Whoever gets River will get a copy of this signed picture as well.

A lovely fan story from MegaCon

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 26 Sep 2018, 13:07 | Message # 3
Check out the FULL video of Summer's panel at MegaCon Tampa Bay 2018.
Huge Thank You to Cultura Secuencial for the video.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at MegaCon Tampa Bay 2018 (News, Updates, Photos and reports from MegaCon Tampa Bay 201)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: