menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Supanova Sydney & Perth 2018 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from Supanova 2018)
Summer Glau at Supanova Sydney & Perth 2018
chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 10:56 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
HQ photos of Summer's panel at Supanova Sydney

HQ photos of Summer's panel at Supanova SydneyHQ photos of Summer's panel at Supanova SydneyHQ photos of Summer's panel at Supanova SydneyHQ photos of Summer's panel at Supanova SydneyHQ photos of Summer's panel at Supanova SydneyHQ photos of Summer's panel at Supanova Sydney

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 22 Jun 2018, 19:32 | Message # 2
A photo highlights montage with celebrity guests Summer Glau, Stephen Amell, Eliza Taylor, Juliana Harkavy, Matt Ryan, Carlos Valdes and cosplayers at Supanova Expo Sydney 2018.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 09 Jul 2018, 14:13 | Message # 3
Relive the magic of Supanova Perth 2018 with these amazing cosplay portraits, taken by Australian photographers Steamkittens (https://www.facebook.com/steamkittens/) and CKImagery (https://www.facebook.com/ckimageryphotoandcg/), who kindly allowed us to share their photos with you.

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 13 Jul 2018, 12:39 | Message # 4
Don't be scared Summer, you're not at the dentist!

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018, 20:40 | Message # 5
Can you spot Summer and her daughter Sunny Isabou among the Supanova Perth guests?

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 23 Aug 2018, 14:32 | Message # 6
I love having a great story to go with a photo!

Woohoo! I got to catch-up with SUMMER GLAU again at Perth Supanova just past!

It's always nice to get the chance to get reacquainted with awesome people who I've been fortunate enough to meet at previous shows, and Summer Glau (aka River Tam from 'Firefly' and Cameron from 'Terminator') is no exception - she's a genuine sweetheart!

I still remember the very first time I met her, it was at a Supanova Comic Con & Gaming, about TEN YEARS AGO! It was the first time I ever had prints with me for a show, and it was a CRAZY weekend! The queue for Miss Glau snaked around past my table, and we sold out super early, because we had a Serenity print! Then I got more printed for the second day, and we sold out again!

The coolest thing was when her guest handler brought her around to meet me - she was the quietest little thing, so tiny, and so very young (it was SUCH a long time ago!) - and she'd wanted to meet the artist who'd drawn the piece she'd been signing all weekend!

I was so chuffed - and she ended up coming out to dinner with us, and a few of the other guests, on the Sunday night.

I've been lucky enough to spend a bit more time with her over the years at different events, and thought it was time to get a slightly updated pic with her - luckily for me, she was happy to take a moment out from her crazy busy schedule and pose for the camera.

She even PERSEVERED while I took SEVERAL photos because, no matter how good she looked in each one, I still looked like a doofus! If I'd asked Wendy to do the same, she'd have told me to GO JUMP!

It's always nice to get the chance to get reacquainted with awesome people who I've been fortunate enough to meet at previous shows, and Summer Glau is no exception - she's a genuine sweetheart!

Source: Stewart McKenny

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 23 Aug 2018, 15:36 | Message # 7
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Can you spot Summer and her daughter Sunny Isabou among the Supanova Perth guests?

I got my hands on a better quality and non-cropped version of this group photo with the celebrity and comic book guests and guess who magically appeared next to Summer (to the right on the picture)? Her husband Val and their oldest daughter Milena :-)

Summer Glau with her husband Val and their daughters Sunny Isabou and Milena.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 24 Aug 2018, 07:22 | Message # 8
I wonder if Summer showed some old episodes of the Gumby tv show to her two little girls.

https://summerglauwiki.ipage.com/albums...._39.jpg " rel="" title="Summer Glau with Gumby cosplay at Supanova Sydney">Summer Glau with Gumby cosplay at Supanova Sydneyhttps://summerglauwiki.ipage.com/albums...._39.jpg " width="145" />

Source: Gumby84au

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Supanova Sydney & Perth 2018 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from Supanova 2018)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: