menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Motor City Comic Con 2018 (Updates, Photos & reports from Motor City Comic Con 2018)
Summer Glau at Motor City Comic Con 2018
chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018, 17:31 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Summer will be a guest at this year's Motor City Comic Con convention in Novi, Michigan. Motor City Comic Con will take place at the Suburban Collection Showplace May 18, 19 & 20, 2018. As usual, she will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday.

Follow the link to our news for more information about Summer's appearance at Motor City Comic Con 2018.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 18 May 2018, 07:06 | Message # 2
Margot  Kidder, best known for portraying Lois Lane opposite Christopher Reeve in the SUPERMAN movies, died Sunday at her home at age 69.
Margot Kidder was set to appear at the event this weekend. She and other cast members from 1978's "Superman," including Jack O'Halloran (Non), Jeff East (teenage Clark Kent) and Aaron Smolinski (baby Clark) were scheduled to appear at a panel discussion at the convention on Saturday. 

"We are deeply saddened to hear of Margot Kidder's death. Her spunky, spirited portrayal of Lois Lane in Superman the movie will live on forever in the hearts of millions of people," Miriam Kruger, executive director Motor City Comic Con said in a statement. " Attendees will be able to visit her booth to honor her memory and celebrate her career."

The panel, which is scheduled for 3 p.m. Saturday, will still happen with the other scheduled guests.

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 20 May 2018, 07:21 | Message # 3
It was so cool meeting you Summer Glau at the Motor city Comic Con

Credit: @TylerHund

Met the beautiful Summer Glau at @MotCityComicCon and got her autograph for the start (hopefully) of my Firefly collection. Also picked up some new art for the basement walls

Credit: @thegreatkevun

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 20 May 2018, 07:39 | Message # 4
Summer Glau at the Motor city Comic Con

Credit: blenmankeith

Credit: onthesidehero

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 20 May 2018, 12:40 | Message # 5
Summer Glau is now archived in Doctor Strange’s personal photo album! She is such a sweetheart!<br />

Credit: Paul Gooch

Credit: AJ Agrusa

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 21 May 2018, 22:22 | Message # 6
Summer Glau can kill you with her brain

Credit: hsolo05

Credit: misscaeleigh

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 29 May 2018, 05:57 | Message # 7
A selection of the best photos of Summer Glau from Motor City Comic Con 2018 in a slideshow video.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018, 14:52 | Message # 8
Our friend Tony gave us permission to take a copy of the photos he took at Summer's Motor City Comic Con panel.

Summer's Motor City Comic Con panel.Summer's Motor City Comic Con panel.Summer's Motor City Comic Con panel.Summer's Motor City Comic Con panel.Summer's Motor City Comic Con panel.Summer's Motor City Comic Con panel.

Source: GabboT on Flickr

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Motor City Comic Con 2018 (Updates, Photos & reports from Motor City Comic Con 2018)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: