menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Garden State Comic Fest 2018 (Updates, Photos & reports from Garden State Comic Fest 2018)
Summer Glau at Garden State Comic Fest 2018
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018, 17:29 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Summer will be attending both days of this year's Garden State Comic Fest (GSCF) and will be signing autographs and taking pictures as well as selfies with her fans. The show will take place at the Showboat Hotel and Convention Center April 7-8, 2018 in Atlantic City, NJ.

Follow the link to our news for more information about Summer's appearance at Garden State Comic Fest 2018.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 08 Apr 2018, 06:57 | Message # 2
It sure looks like Summer is holding a drawing of Cameron.

Summer Glau with fan at Garden State Comic F

Credit: Jenaro Pagan

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 08 Apr 2018, 18:59 | Message # 3
Got to meet the gorgeous Summer Glau and the amazing Eric Roberts yesterday!!! Can't wait for Day 2 today!

Got to meet the gorgeous Summer Glau and the amazing Eric Roberts yesterday!!! Can't wait for Day 2 today!

Credit: lauren_buzz

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 14 Apr 2018, 07:39 | Message # 4
Summer Glau signs autographs at her Garden State Comic Fest!Summer Glau signs autographs at her Garden State Comic Fest!

Credit: Joseph Bruno - Photographer

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Garden State Comic Fest 2018 (Updates, Photos & reports from Garden State Comic Fest 2018)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: