Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017 (Updates, Photos & reports from San Francisco Comic Con)
Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
Date: Thursday, 11 May 2017, 16:15 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer will be a guest at the September 1-3, San Francisco Comic Con at Moscone West. As usual, she will attend the convention on Saturday and Sunday only, answering questions at her panel, signing autographs and taking photo ops with fans.$CUT$ The following is a list of currently available information.
Convention opening hours:
  • Friday : Noon – 11:00 pm
  • Saturday : 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
  • Sunday : 10:00 am – 5:00 pm

If you plan to attend San Francisco Comic Con 2017, the following tickets can be purchased at San Francisco Comic Con website.
  • 3-Day Admission : $80.00
  • Friday-Only Admission : $30.00
  • Saturday-Only Admission : $50.00
  • Sunday-Only Admission : $40.00

Autographs $40 & Photo-Ops $60 each (cash only). As usual, we will keep you informed on anything new about Summer's appearance at the convention. San Francisco Comic Con is available online at sanfrancomiccon.com.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 09 Sep 2017, 07:46 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

That time when Cameron met Uncle Bob!

Summer Glau and the T800 together for the very first time at @sanfranciscocomiccon THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING!

Summer Glau and the T800 together for the very first time at @sanfranciscocomiccon THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING

Credit: terminatorfanphm

Date: Saturday, 23 Sep 2017, 06:45 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

Here is a highlights video of the event

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017 (Updates, Photos & reports from San Francisco Comic Con)
Page 1 of 11
Search: