MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at FACTS
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Website Information
By Admirator

Summer Glau at Rhode Island Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Alamo City Comic Con
By chrisdvanne

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Brief interview with Summer Glau on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

KevinInEngland on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

Admirator on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

chrisdvanne on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

KevinInEngland on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

chrisdvanne on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

KevinInEngland on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

Admirator on: 2017 Summer Glau calendar now available!

New videos

00:01:20

00:02:56

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Dragon Con 2016 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from Dragon Con 2016)
Summer Glau at Dragon Con 2016
Date: Saturday, 2016 Sep 03, 07:47 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Great news for all fans living in the Atlanta region, Summer will be at Dragon Con 2016! The convention will be held Labor Day weekend, September 2 - 5, 2016. As usual, Summer will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday. Of course, she will be signing autographs and taking pictures with fans and she'll have a panel too.

Show hours are as follow:

Friday 1pm - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 7pm
Sunday 10am - 7pm
Monday 10am - 5pm

You can buy the following tickets at the Dragon Con store:

3-Day Ticket : $130
Saturday Ticket : $50
Sunday Ticket : $45

You can get a photo op with Summer for $50 and/or a Firefly Trio photo with Summer, Adam Baldwin and Sean Maher for $115. Photo op tickets for Saturday and Sunday are available and can be purchased at epicphotoops.com.

Summer will have three panels at Dragon Con 2016, read below the detailed descriptions and locations of her panels:

On Saturday, September 3 : panel with the Flash and Arrow guests at 01:00 pm in Hyatt Centennial II-III (MAIN)
On Sunday, September 4 : one panel with her Firefly co-stars Adam Baldwin, Alan Tudyk and Sean Maher at 11:30 am in Marriott Atrium Ballroom (MAIN) and one panel with the Flash and Arrow guests at 04:00 pm also in Marriott Atrium Ballroom (MAIN)

Her booth is #1 located in the Walk of Fame area. Of course we will keep you informed on any updates about Summer Glau's appearance at Dragon Con 2016. More info about Dragon Con at dragoncon.org.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Sunday, 2016 Sep 04, 00:02 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Alan Tudyk and producer P.J. Haarsma at the Con Man press conference at Dragon Con 2016. I hope Alan will be at the Firefly panel with his co-stars Summer, Adam and Sean on Sunday.

Alan Tudyk and producer P.J. Haarsma at the Con Man press conference at Dragon Con 2016.

EDIT: Good news! A Dragon Con representative told me Alan will be there biggrin

Date: Sunday, 2016 Sep 04, 15:40 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

I wonder at what time are the TSCC panel with Sasha Roiz, the Alphas panel with Kandyse McClure and the Dollhouse panel with Eliza Dushku at Dragon Con 2016? wink

TSCC panel with Sasha Roiz, the Alphas panel with Kandyse McClure and the Dollhouse panel with Eliza Dushku at Dragon Con 2016

Date: Sunday, 2016 Sep 04, 23:17 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Pleasure having a picture with @AdamBaldwin, @Sean_M_Maher, and #SummerGlau. Thank you for being there. #DragonCon

Pleasure having a picture with @AdamBaldwin, @Sean_M_Maher, and #SummerGlau. Thank you for being there. #DragonCon

Source: @jamallen89

Date: Sunday, 2016 Sep 04, 23:40 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Too bad Alan Tudyk couldn't join his Firefly co-stars for the group photo sad

Giant Jayne Hat with Alan Tudyk (Wash) DragonCon 2016

Date: Monday, 2016 Sep 05, 12:41 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

There was a Firefly panel on Friday with our favorite spaceship pilot Alan Tudyk and mercenary Adam Baldwin at Dragon Con 2016, where they also talked about Con Man THE GAME.
Host Aaron Sagers posted a photo with Adam, Alan and him.

Aloha from #dragoncon2016 where, after our panel, Adam Baldwin is playing with my ear & Alan Tudyk is...being Alan Tudyk.

Aaron Sagers with Adam Baldwin and Alan Tudyk at Dragon Con 2016

Date: Monday, 2016 Sep 05, 23:33 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

Summer posing with James C. Leary, best known for his portrayal of Clem, the loose-skinned demon who appears in Seasons Six and Seven of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' (see thumbnail at the bottom).

Ran into Summer Glau in the photo op green room. Hadn't seen her in probably 8 years and as sweet as always

Credit: thejamesleary

James C. Leary and James Marsters in Buffy contre les vampires (1997)

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Sep 06, 14:43 GMT | Message # 8

Site Admin

My most prized possession. An autograph from Summer Glau. We had a great conversation and she gave me a hug so I'm still so starstruck. She was super sweet.

An autograph from Summer Glau. We had a great conversation and she gave me a hug so I'm still so starstruck. She was super sweet

Credit: Kandace E. Vaughn

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Sep 06, 16:15 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

It's probably every girl's dream to wear that dress on their wedding day...well, probably.

Sean Maher's face when he saw my cupcake dress made my day! This pic rocks all the socks! #FireflyDragonCon

Sean Maher's face when he saw my cupcake dress made my day! This pic rocks all the socks!

Credit: @jdredpir8robrts

Date: Friday, 2016 Sep 09, 07:58 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

UHQ photos of Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, and Sean Maher at the Firefly panel during Dragon Con 2016, shared with permission of Flickr user Jen.

Firefly panel with Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, and Sean Maher - Dragon Con 2016Firefly panel with Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, and Sean Maher - Dragon Con 2016Firefly panel with Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, and Sean Maher - Dragon Con 2016Firefly panel with Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, and Sean Maher - Dragon Con 2016

Check out Jen's Flickr photostream for more photos of Dragon Con 2016.

Date: Friday, 2016 Sep 09, 23:54 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

I've collected for you a couple experiences and stories from people who had the chance to meet Summer at Dragon Con last weekend.

Link to the News: Convention stories: Dragon Con 2016.

Date: Saturday, 2016 Sep 10, 23:15 GMT | Message # 12

Site Admin

I have been informed that killer shots of Summer Glau, Adam Baldwin and Sean Maher at the Firefly panel at Dragon Con will be available soon.

I even had the chance to see an exclusive preview of the images in the form of a contact sheet. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to share it. Stay tuned!

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Sep 13, 12:08 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
I have been informed that killer shots of Summer Glau, Adam Baldwin and Sean Maher at the Firefly panel at Dragon Con will be available soon.

For your viewing pleasure, HQ photos of Summer Glau, Adam Baldwin and Sean Maher at the Firefly panel at DragonCon 2016.

Date: Saturday, 2016 Sep 17, 19:34 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, and Sean Maher - Dragon Con 2016
Summer Glau - Dragon Con 2016

Credit: Mera Rose

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Dragon Con 2016 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from Dragon Con 2016)
Page 1 of 11
Search: