To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 212»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Salt Lake City Comic Con FanXperience 2016 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from FanXperience 2015)
Summer Glau at Salt Lake City Comic Con FanXperience 2016
Date: Tuesday, 2015 Nov 24, 21:03 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer Attending FanXperience 2016

Summer will be attending Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience 2016, that will be held March 24-26, 2016 at the Salt Palace Convention Center. The news broke today and Salt Lake Comic Con has not published many information yet but we know Summer will be appearing on Friday and Saturday Only. As usual, she will be signing autographs and taking pictures with fans and hopefully she'll have a panel too.

The following tickets for Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience 2016 can be purchased at their website.. Get 30% OFF admission by purchasing your tickets today before noon (Loyalty Launch).

• VIP PASS – $230 Loyalty Launch: $161 At the door: $240

• GOLD PASS – $95 Loyalty Launch: $66.50 At the door: $105

• MULTIPASS – $60 Loyalty Launch: $42 At the door: $70

• SATURDAY PASS – $45 Loyalty Launch: $32 At the door: $55

• FRIDAY PASS – $35 Loyalty Launch: $24.50 At the door: $45

• THURSDAY PASS – $20 Loyalty Launch: $14 At the door: $30

• ADDITIONAL CHILD PASS – $5

As usual, we will keep you informed on anything new about Summer's appearance at FanXperience 2016, including the programming schedule and photo op and autograph prices. More info about Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience 2016 at saltlakecomiccon.com.

The first six guests announced for FanX 16 are Peter Davison, John Rhys-Davies, Summer Glau, Dean Cain, Norman Reedus, and Curtis Armstrong.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Nov 24, 23:28 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

At Salt Lake Comic Con's FanXperience 2016 Press Conference, six celebrity guests were announced! Watch the video to find out WHO is coming!

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Dec 02, 16:54 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

Salt Lake Comic Con has released more information on Summer's appearance at FanXperience, scheduled for March 24-26, 2016 at the Salt Palace Convention Center, including autograph and photo op prices.

They also released a nice one minute announcement video featuring Summer in some of the movies/tv shows she's been in.

Read more at More info on Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience & announcement video

Date: Saturday, 2015 Dec 12, 14:15 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Meet Gillian Anderson at FANX16! FBI Special Agent Dana Scully in The X-Files & more

Meet Gillian Anderson at FANX16

Date: Sunday, 2015 Dec 13, 16:41 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Meet Arrow actors Charlotte Ross, Summer Glau and Paul Blackthorne at FanXperience 2016!

Meet Arrow actors Charlotte Ross, Summer Glau and Paul Blackthorne at FanXperience 2016

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Dec 22, 21:06 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

Photo Ops for some FanX 2016 guests are now on sale, including Summer Glau Photo Ops.

You can buy tickets for the FanXperience 2016 Photo Op sessions with Summer Glau on Friday, March 25 and Saturday, March 26 (for $40) via the show's ticket provider GrowTix. Date and time of Photo Op launch will be announced closer to she event.

Date: Thursday, 2016 Feb 11, 14:48 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience 2016 Guests

You'll notice Summer is listed in the Arrow AND Firefly guests :)

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Mar 02, 16:16 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

Hi, is there someone from the forum, that will attend the convention at salt lake city. And would get an extra photo signed for me. That would be fantastic. I would pay for it off course. Thanks

Cameron: " I love you John and I know you love me to " ... Jameron forever

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Mar 02, 17:53 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

Quote ASPENCR7 ()
Hi, is there someone from the forum, that will attend the convention at salt lake city. And would get an extra photo signed for me. That would be fantastic. I would pay for it offcourse. Thanks

Maybe you should post a message on the Facebook page of the convention; or I can do that for you if you don't have a FB account.

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Mar 02, 19:05 GMT | Message # 10

Friends

Hi, indeed i dont have a Facebook account. But that would be wonderfull if you would like to post it on Facebook. Thank you very much for the help smile

Date: Thursday, 2016 Mar 03, 08:28 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

Quote ASPENCR7 ()
Hi, indeed i dont have a Facebook account. But that would be wonderfull if you would like to post it on Facebook. Thank you very much for the help smile

A fan going to FanX offered to get the photo for you, how awesome is that?
My job is over and now I think it's best if you contact him directly to sort out all the details. I'll forward you his email as soon as I have it.

Date: Thursday, 2016 Mar 03, 11:07 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

Wow, thanks man, that is wonderfull. This is so nice. Summer Glau fans helping each other.

Date: Friday, 2016 Mar 04, 10:08 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

Quote ASPENCR7 ()

Wow, thanks man, that is wonderfull. This is so nice. Summer Glau fans helping each other.

You're welcome!
Summer Glau fans are always helping each other but one doesn't necessarily sees it because it happens behind-the-scenes.
Btw, I pm'ed you the email of the US fan going to FanX smile

Date: Monday, 2016 Mar 21, 18:47 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Don't forget that Summer will be at FANX16 in Salt Lake City this week. Time to get your Cosplay costume ready!

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Mar 29, 11:26 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

Check out some cool pictures from Summer's first day at Salt Lake Comic Con and read impressions from her panel.

Obviously, Summer was having lots of fun answering all your questions and posing with you guys.

Photo Ops & Misc.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Salt Lake City Comic Con FanXperience 2016 (News, Updates, Photos & reports from FanXperience 2015)
Page 1 of 212»
Search: