To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 3123»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at MegaCon 2015 (News, Updates, Photos and reports from MegaCon 2015)
Summer Glau at MegaCon 2015
Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 09, 19:29 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer Glau is joining MegaCon 2015, that will be held April 10th-12th, 2015 at the Orange County Convention Center, West Building Halls A4-B4.

As usual, Summer will be in attendance Saturday and Sunday only.

Show Hours are as followed:

Friday, April 10th 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, April 11th 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday, April 12th 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tickets for MegaCon 2015 will be going on sale Monday, October 13th, 2014 at MegaCon website. Three Day and Saturday only passes for MegaCon 2015 will be available on a limited basis. By way of indication, the autograph and Photo Op prices for Adam Baldwin, who is already on the media guests list, are both $50.

Of course, we will keep you up-to-date on the latests announcements regarding Summer's participation to the convention.

As usual, don't forget to tell us if you plan to go to MegaCon. If yes don't forget to take lots of pictures and we'd love to hear from your meeting with Summer. We wish you in advance an amazing time in Orlando, Florida
More informations on Summer Glau's appearance at the convention, as well as photos and reports from con-goers will be posted in this thread (check it regularly).

More information at MegaCon website.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2014 Oct 13, 22:05 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Find below the list and prices of the tickets for MegaCon 2015 that you can purchase through their website (link below). Please note that 3 Day and Saturday only passes will be available on a limited basis.

MegaCon 2015 VIP Ticket Package (including 3 Day Wristband and front of the line access for Photo Ops and Autographs): $250.00
2nd Annual Friday Night COSMOS Party: $20.00
3 Day Wristband:$83.00
1 Day Wristband Friday: $30.00
1 Day Wristband Saturday: $42.00
1 Day Wristband Sunday: $30.00

Link: Buy MegaCon 2015 Tickets

Date: Saturday, 2014 Oct 18, 20:24 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

MegaCon has adjusted downwards some of their advance ticket prices (see below)

MegaCon 2015 VIP Ticket Package (including 3 Day Wristband and front of the line access for Photo Ops and Autographs): $250.00
2nd Annual Friday Night COSMOS Party: $20.00
3 Day Wristband:$70.00
1 Day Wristband Friday: $30.00
1 Day Wristband Saturday: $35.00
1 Day Wristband Sunday: $30.00

For all of those who have purchased advanced tickets, you will be receiving an e-mail from ShowClixs in regards to the update on the price reduction on 3 Day and Saturday wristbands for MegaCon 2015 and the status of your refund.

For those who opted out of receiving e-mails from ShowClixs, here is the update in regards to refunds for the price reduction:

Anyone who has already purchased a ticket affected by the price change, has been issued a refund. Some of you have already received your refund, while some are still pending, as your initial charge is still pending with your bank or credit card institution. If you do not receive your refund by end of day Tuesday, October 21st, please contact me via e-mail at JSmith@megaconvention.com and I will look into the problem.

For the those who received refunds on the price reduction on 3 day and Saturday wristbands, the refund amount goes as followed:

Saturday Wristband: $7.45 per ticket
3-Day Wristband: $13.85 per ticket

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Date: Saturday, 2014 Nov 01, 08:50 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Alan Tudyk will be attending MegaCon 2015 ( all 3 days). Let's hope for a Firefly panel.

Alan Tudyk as Wash in Firefly

Date: Monday, 2014 Nov 24, 08:50 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

David Ramsey (John Diggle on Arrow) has been added to the 2015 MegaCon media guest list.
Besides David Ramsey and Summer Glau, the Arrow cast members going to Orlando so far are Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance) and Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen).

Arrow cast members David Ramsey, Summer Glau, Katie Cassidy and Stephen Amell are going to 2015 MegaCon

Date: Saturday, 2015 Jan 17, 13:09 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

Media Guest Announcements.

Norman Reedus (The Walking Dead and The Boondock Saints) will be attending MegaCon 2015
Due to scheduling conflicts with Arrow, Stephen Amell and Katie Cassidy have cancelled their appearance for MegaCon 2015.
Comic book icon, Stan Lee, will be returning for MegaCon 2015 for the 3rd year in a row.

Date: Saturday, 2015 Jan 24, 13:21 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

Ron Perlman (Hellboy and Sons of Anarchy) will be attending MegaCon 2015.

Date: Saturday, 2015 Jan 24, 14:21 GMT | Message # 8

Site Admin

MegaCon 2015 organizers have published the autograph and photo op prices for their media guests, including Summer Glau.

Summer Glau Autograph & Photo-Ops fee breakdown for MegaCon 2015 is as follow:

Autograph price: $40
Photo Op price: $40 at her table with your own camera / $50 for a professional photo op by Celeb Photo Ops (photo op schedule will be made available closer to the show)

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 04, 13:14 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

Celebrity photo ops for this years MegaCon are now available for advance purchase through CelebPhotoOps.com for the price of $50.

MegaCon: Celebrity Photo Ops On Sale Now!

Click here to purchase your MegaCon 2015 photo ops 

You can purchase your photo ops ticket by clicking on the Celeb Photo Ops image above or by clicking this link, Celeb Photo Ops Pre-Sale Photo Ops. The photo op schedule has not been released yet.

Note that you also have the chance to get your photo taken with Summer directly at her booth - with your own camera - for the price of $40.

Date: Saturday, 2015 Feb 28, 00:13 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

Media Guest Announcements:

Jenna Coleman (Doctor Who) and Michael Rooker have been added to the media guest list for MegaCon 2015.

Rooker has recently played Merle Dixon on The Walking Dead and last summer's blockbuster hit, Guardians of the Galaxy as Yondu.

Date: Monday, 2015 Mar 09, 19:17 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

The photo op schedule for this year's MegaCon is now available and the good news is that there will be a Firefly group photo with Summer Glau, Adam Baldwin and Alan Tudyk.
There are two ways of getting your photo op with Summer at MegaCon 2015, you can pose with her directly at her booth with your own camera for $40 or have your picture taken by a professional photographer for $50. Obviously, the following photo op schedule only applies to the second case and to the Firefly group photo.

Summer Glau solo photo op schedule:

Saturday at 3:30 PM Room 2
Sunday at 3:30 PM Room 2
Firefly Trio with Adam Baldwin, Alan Tudyk and Summer Glau:

Saturday at 11:30 AM Room 1
Sunday at 1:05 PM Room 1
To pre-purchase your photo ops and for more information on photo ops as well as the complete photo op schedule, please visit Celeb Photo Ops website.

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Mar 18, 07:43 GMT | Message # 12

Site Admin

Alan Tudyk will be shooting scenes of his new comedy web series 'Con Man' at MegaCon. The convention organizers have given Alan permission to shoot crowd scenes.
So if you're at MegaCon in Florida, you might be in the show. How awesome is that?

On a side note, I wonder if they will be filming Summer Glau at the convention. Because we don't know if she will be on the show and if she is, whether she will play herself or not. We'll see.

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Apr 07, 16:00 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

Don't miss the Firefly panel this weekend at MegaCon and get the chance to meet and ask your questions to Summer Glau, Adam Baldwin and Alan Tudyk. The one-hour panel is scheduled on Sunday, April 12th from 11AM to 12PM in room Valencia A-C.
Check out the MegaCon 2015 Panel Schedule (PDF) for the complete list of events and/or the floor plan (PDF) of the Orange County Convention Center.

Date: Saturday, 2015 Apr 11, 14:01 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

We hope everyone is excited to see Summer Glau today in Orlando at MegaCon 2015!

To lucky con-goers, Summer and her husband Val might have a (tiny and cute) surprise for you. But, shh, we're not supposed to say it; all we can say is that we hope the convention organizers have provided changing tables wink

Date: Saturday, 2015 Apr 11, 14:55 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

Summer Glau isn't wearing her Ravager costume at Mega Con though we'd love to see a photo of her with this badass Deathstroke.

Deathstroke cosplay at MegaCon 2015

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at MegaCon 2015 (News, Updates, Photos and reports from MegaCon 2015)
Page 1 of 3123»
Search: