[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Austin Comic Con (News, Updates, Photos and reports from Austin Comic Con)
Summer Glau at Austin Comic Con
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 21 Sep 2014, 00:20 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Texas native Summer Glau is joining this year's Austin Comic Con that will be held October 2-3-4, 2014 at the Austin Convention Center, Austin, Texas. Note that Summer will be appearing on Friday night and Saturday only. You can get your picture with her for $55 here as well as an autograph for $40 here .

SHOW HOURS

Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 4pm - 9pm
Friday, October 3, 2014 - 2pm - 9pm>
Saturday, October 4, 2014 - 11am - 8pm

If you plan to attend the Texan convention, the following tickets can be purchased at Wizard World Austin Comic Con:

3-Day Weekend Ticket : $79.99
Thursday 1-Day Ticket : $39.95
Friday 1-Day Ticket : $44.95
Saturday 1-Day Ticket : $49.95
VIP Package +  3-Day Weekend Ticket : $199.99

Summer Glau Joins Austin Comic Con

As usual, don't forget to tell us if you plan to go Austin Comic Con. If yes don't forget to take lots of pictures and we'd love to hear from your meeting with Summer. We wish you in advance an amazing time in Austin, Texas.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 28 Sep 2014, 23:51 | Message # 2
Wizard World has published the programming schedule for next week's Austin Comic Con, including Summer Glau's panel appearance and photo op schedule.

Summer Glau will have her panel on Saturday, October 4, 2014 from 2:00 - 2:30PM in Ballroom A (LEVEL 1 – GENERAL PROGRAMMING). For more informations, check out Wizard World Austin Comic Con programming.

Find below Summer's photo op schedule for Saturday and Sunday (Times listed on this schedule are start times for photo ops, please be sure to be in the photo op area 15 to 30 minutes prior to the start times listed):
Friday: 7:30 PM RM 2
Saturday: 5:30 PM RM 2
For more informations, check out Wizard World Austin Comic Con Photo Op Schedule.

We wish you in advance an amazing time in Austin, Texas.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 03 Oct 2014, 09:06 | Message # 3
Summer Glau is back in her home state Texas for Wizard World Austin Comic Con. Don't miss the first images of Summer from the convention later today!

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 04 Oct 2014, 04:43 | Message # 4
Comic Con was great. I met Jason David Frank the Green/White Power Ranger from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Summer Glau from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I think I blushed a bit meeting her she and JDF were cool. She also autographed a poster for me.

Summer Glau at Wizard World Austin Comic Con, October 3 - 4, 2014Summer Glau signed TSCC poster

Credit: Frederick Lopez

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 04 Oct 2014, 08:58 | Message # 5
Wizard World Austin Comic Con, October 3 - 4, 2014

Credit: Todd's Autograph Arena

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 04 Oct 2014, 09:58 | Message # 6
Is that Summer Glau photobombing this picture?

Today at Wizard World I got to meet Katie Cassidy. Beautiful in person as on TV.

Today at Wizard World I got to meet Katie Cassidy. Beautiful in person as on TV.

Credit: @johnnyvly

Alslo that means the booths of the Arrow actresses were located next to each other.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 06 Oct 2014, 09:16 | Message # 7
Summer Glau posing with Aaron Sagers, who hosted her Q&A panel at Austin Comic Con

Adjectives like nice, authentic are tailored made for Summer Glau & her fam. Always good hosting her. #firefly #Arrow

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 07 Oct 2014, 09:14 | Message # 8
Facebook user Cody Cowan send us this touching message about her meeting with Summer at Wizard World Austin.

My wife and I are both big fans of Summer Glau and were surprised to find out Summer had been scheduled to be at Comic Con at the last minute. Sadly, we were only able to make the last day of the show, but we both had a lot of fun. One of the highlight was definentely meeting Summer in person and having her autograph a copy of Serenity for the two of us, since my grandparents (God rest their souls) had bought me a copy of that movie years ago, without even knowing about the series. I have now watched Firefly through several times, and I have been a fan of Summer and her work ever since, and my wife became one soon after we met. Anyway, it just really meant a lot to me that we were able to get a copy of Serenity (which is special to me for so many reasons) signed by Summer. And both my wife and I were impressed by how nice Summer was throughout the whole day (we also attended her panel that day and got a photo with the actress). i sort of hope that Summer sees this, so that she know just how special it was to me and my wife that she was able to sign that for us, firstly because of my love for my grandparents, and secondly because of my wife and I's mutual love of Firefly. We appreciated that a lot.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 25 Oct 2014, 10:23 | Message # 9
One more HQ photo of Summer at Austin Comic Con, courtesy of Wizard World

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Austin Comic Con (News, Updates, Photos and reports from Austin Comic Con)
Page 1 of 11
Search: