Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 3«123»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo (News, Updates, Photos and reports from Edmonton Expo)
Summer Glau at Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo
Date: Sunday, 2014 Sep 28, 09:30 GMT | Message # 16

Site Admin

Check out these short videos from the Whedonverse panel

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Sunday, 2014 Sep 28, 15:50 GMT | Message # 17

Site Admin

edisidro got a photo op with Summer and she signed a print made especially for the convention by Canadian artist G. Gerald Garcia

Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014

Date: Sunday, 2014 Sep 28, 16:36 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

Reddit user flabeo shared these awesome images of an all smiles Summer Glau who also signed his Terminator head endoskeleton

Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014
Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014

Date: Sunday, 2014 Sep 28, 23:58 GMT | Message # 19

Site Admin

Summer Glau at Whedonverse panel at Edmonton Comic Expo 2014Summer Glau at Whedonverse panel at Edmonton Comic Expo 2014Summer Glau at Whedonverse panel at Edmonton Comic Expo 2014Summer Glau at Whedonverse panel at Edmonton Comic Expo 2014

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 29, 00:15 GMT | Message # 20

Site Admin

Summer Glau signing a hat for charity

Source: ar_elizabeth

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 29, 00:42 GMT | Message # 21

Site Admin

Still smiling from meeting with Summer Glau today! So tiny and gorgeous. beyond what I expected in that, very gracious and polite and soft spoken

Source: @bobafettishWoW

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 29, 07:20 GMT | Message # 22

Site Admin

Our friend Cory Lievers shared with Summer Glau fans his lovely photos of Summer Glau, J. August Richards and Amy Acker at the Whedonverse panel at Edmonton Expo.

Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014
Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014
Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014

A huge thank you to Cory for his images and for his coverage of Edmonton Expo.

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 29, 08:08 GMT | Message # 23

Site Admin

Please tell me this family got a photo op with Summer Glau!

Firefly cosplay at edmonton expo

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 29, 09:39 GMT | Message # 24

Site Admin

Check out the video of the Whedonverse panel, in which Summer Glau, Amy Acker, and J. August Richards reflect back on their time spent on various Joss Whedon projects. A definite essential for any Whedonverse fanatic. It seems the Whedon alums had a great time on stage and that the audience enjoyed the panel as much as they did. Summer Glau talks about the filming of her horror comedy Knights of Badassdom, the friendship among the Firefly cast, working on a drama such as Crackle's Sequestered and more.

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 29, 15:51 GMT | Message # 25

Site Admin

Cameron and I met Summer Glau today!! She was super sweet and super cute and very very tiny!

Summer Glau at Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014Summer Glau at Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo

Credit: holobofflepuff

We also met Summer Glau and Amy Acker and got their autographs….AND GOT A PICTURE WITH SUMMER GLAU!!!!! I was so flustered, she’s so nice and beautiful hasdgkajcbakjc. And she said my name is beautiful eeeeeeeeee

Summer Glau at Edmonton Comic & Entertainment ExpoSummer Glau at Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo

Credit: afewcarelesswords

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 29, 21:08 GMT | Message # 26

Site Admin

Waited 2 1/2 hours to get to meet her, get an autograph and a photo, but it was totally worth it! She's a total sweetheart too

Summer Glau at Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo, September 27 - 28, 2014

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Sep 30, 01:05 GMT | Message # 27

Site Admin

"Behind the scenes" picture of Summer Glau posing with fans at Edmonton Expo

Summer Glau posing with fans at Edmonton Expo
Credit: Sean Kosmoski

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Sep 30, 09:30 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

Here's a short video of Summer Glau and her fiance Val, as Summer is signing autographs at her booth at the 2014 Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo.

Read more at: Summer Glau and her Fiance Val at Edmonton Expo

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Oct 01, 23:37 GMT | Message # 29

Site Admin

Summer Glau with Ghostbuster cosplay at Edmonton Expo

Date: Friday, 2014 Oct 03, 08:14 GMT | Message # 30

Site Admin

Mike Morrison hosted the The Big Bang Theory and Whedonverse panels at Edmonton Expo! He posted a video (TBBT) and some photos - including a selfie - on his blog Mike's Bloggity Blog.

For me the highlight of the Expos are the stars who are beginning to come to these events. Years ago, it would have been someone who once guest starred on Buffy (which is still TOTALLY COOL), but nowadays, major film and TV stars are seeing the benefits of coming. Of course, there’s the benefit of meeting your fans and earning some major cool points with them, but of course there’s a big financial gain for the celebrities as well. Between their appearance fees, autograph fees and photo fees, Expos are cash money for celebrities, why would they want to miss out on that?

This weekend I got an unbelievable opportunity to get some up close and personal time with some of my favourite celebrities. As I mentioned, I got to host two panels. The first one was called Whedonverse and features some of the actors that acclaimed director Joss Whedon (The Avengers, Buffy) has chosen time and time again for his projects. The panel include Summer Glau (Firefly, Serenity, Dollhouse) J. August Richards (Angel, Agents of Shield) and Amy Acker (Angel, Agents of Shield). I devoted much of my early twenties dedicated to Buffy and Angel, so for me to meet Richards and Acker was just unbelievable. Same goes for Summer Glau, who is arguably the queen of the geeks. Sitting up on the stage with them for almost an hour was absolutely incredible. I may look calm, cool and collected, but I assure you I was losing my mind the entire time. Any time they would talk, I would just stare at these people. I mean, they’ve played some of my favourite characters of all time and there they are, sitting beside me. Wow.

Amy Acker, Summer Glau, J. Auguste Richards and Whedonverse panel host Mike Morrison at Edmonton ExpoAmy Acker, Summer Glau, J. Auguste Richards and Whedonverse panel host Mike Morrison at Edmonton Expo

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo (News, Updates, Photos and reports from Edmonton Expo)
Page 2 of 3«123»
Search: