Juke Joint!
By Admirator

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

John Crooks on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

RedsBaron on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 4«1234»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Fantasy Con 2014 ((News, Updates, Photos and reports from Fantasy Con))
Summer Glau at Fantasy Con 2014
Date: Saturday, 2014 Jul 05, 00:00 GMT | Message # 16

Site Admin

Summer Glau posing with female version of Captain Mal and Jayne at FantasyCon

Summer Glau posing with female version of Captain Mal and Jayne at FantasyCon <br />

Credit: pineapplegoddess17

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jul 05, 11:42 GMT | Message # 17

Site Admin

Amazing images of Summer Glau from her panel at FantasyCon have been added to the gallery, courtesy of Brian Wesley.

Here are the photos I took during Summer Glau's interview at SLC's Fantasy Con. I also captured much of the interview. Tony Toscano invited me to the stage to capture a photo of Summer with the fantastic Fantasy Con crowd. It was a wonderful event and having Summer's warm spirit made our day! Thanks for coming to SLC Summer!

Summer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConSummer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConSummer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConSummer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConFantasyCon, July 4-5, 2014
Summer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConSummer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConSummer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConSummer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy Con
Summer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConSummer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConSummer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy ConSummer Glau panel at Salt Lake City Fantasy Con

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jul 05, 11:50 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

Summer Glau at her booth at FantasyCon Salt Lake City

Summer Glau at her booth at FantasyCon Salt Lake City

Credit: Patricia Dawn O'Neill Welch

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jul 05, 14:44 GMT | Message # 19

Site Admin

Elijah Wood kicking off FantasyCon with DJ set...

...reminds me of Peter Panzerfaust motion comic.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jul 05, 14:55 GMT | Message # 20

Site Admin

Guess who I met at Fantasy Con today? She was so sweet and gracious to all her fans.

FantasyCon, July 4-5, 2014

Credit: Scott Burston

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 01:52 GMT | Message # 21

Site Admin

From Mario DeAngelis.

It has been said there are not truly nice people left in the world. But that is not true. Fantasy Con fans have been patient, understanding and just overall nice. And then there is Summer Glau and Doug Jones who are just truly so nice. They are just lovely awesome people. And all of the special guests including ALL of the Hobbit actors invloved in FC have been just lovely.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 02:20 GMT | Message # 22

Site Admin

I suggested FantasyCon they should record Summer Glau's impressions on her first FantasyCon in a short video.

Now we just have to wait wink

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 08:47 GMT | Message # 23

Site Admin

From Reddit user DarthBadGuy:

So, Fantasy Con was a tremendous amount of fun. I have to say though, Summer Glau is just a really awesome person. My daughter loves River Tam, and loves that Summer is a ballerina as well. So we met her today. Summer signed a picture for my daughter, and chatted with her for a few moments. A couple of hours later, we did a family photo with her, and Summer was excited to see my daughter again, calling her by name and gave her a hug. After the photo op, my daughter hugged Summer again, and Summer hugged her back. My daughter was just in heaven. During the Q and A with Summer, my wife stood and thanked Summer for being so awesome, and thanked her for being so inspiring. My wife then asked her who was her inspiration. Summer had them turn on the lights and spot light my daughter during the Q and A and said, "Baby girl, you have been the highlight of my trip!" and blew my daughter kisses, then answered my wife's question. Summer stated that her mother, father, Joss Whedon and her fiancee were her inspirations. All in all, Summer Glau is a class act and made an 8 year old girl a fan for life.

Summer Glau posing with fans at FantasyCon, July 4-5, 2014

Sure, a lot of celebrity guests like to do some crazy things at conventions to entertain the audience, and it's cool.
I have the feeling the most important reason Summer attends fan conventions is to spend some time with her fans. She makes you feel she's there for you and not the opposite.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 08:49 GMT | Message # 24

Site Admin

Finally, here's the first image from Summer's second day at FantasyCon, courtesy of @chalese

Summer Glau at FantasyCon, July 4-5, 2014

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 13:09 GMT | Message # 25

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
From Reddit user DarthBadGuy:

So, Fantasy Con was a tremendous amount of fun. I have to say though, Summer Glau is just a really awesome person. My daughter loves River Tam, and loves that Summer is a ballerina as well. So we met her today. Summer signed a picture for my daughter, and chatted with her for a few moments. A couple of hours later, we did a family photo with her, and Summer was excited to see my daughter again, calling her by name and gave her a hug. After the photo op, my daughter hugged Summer again, and Summer hugged her back. My daughter was just in heaven. During the Q and A with Summer, my wife stood and thanked Summer for being so awesome, and thanked her for being so inspiring. My wife then asked her who was her inspiration. Summer had them turn on the lights and spot light my daughter during the Q and A and said, "Baby girl, you have been the highlight of my trip!" and blew my daughter kisses, then answered my wife's question. Summer stated that her mother, father, Joss Whedon and her fiancee were her inspirations. All in all, Summer Glau is a class act and made an 8 year old girl a fan for life.

Summer Glau posing with fans at FantasyCon, July 4-5, 2014

Sure, a lot of celebrity guests like to do some crazy things at conventions to entertain the audience, and it's cool.
I have the feeling the most important reason Summer attends fan conventions is to spend some time with her fans. She makes you feel she's there for you and not the opposite.

i got that impression when i met her.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Message edited by REG - Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 13:12

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 15:55 GMT | Message # 26

Site Admin

What would a fan convention be without Summer Glau holding young childrens in her arms? biggrin

The Family and Summer Glau at Fantasy-Con 2014 Firefly Arrow Very Nice and hugged the kids including Boede who's face turned BRIGHT RED after LUCK MAN!!!

Credit: Scott Reynolds

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 16:29 GMT | Message # 27

Site Admin

Seen during Summer Glau's panel: Fantasy Con fan says Adam Baldwin claimed at Salt Lake Comic Con to be best Firefly hugger; Summer Glau responds.

Summer Glau hugs fan at FantasyCon

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 17:09 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

Firefly fans much? You don't say!!

Firefly fans much? You don't say!!

Credit photo: Maggie Arnold

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 06, 23:46 GMT | Message # 29

Site Admin

From Emily Johnson Pomeroy

Summer Glau is looking mean here but she's really not. She moved as I was taking the picture. She is one of the sweetest people ever!

A familiar face makes a cameo on the left of the photo wink

From Nobility

Date: Monday, 2014 Jul 07, 00:09 GMT | Message # 30

Site Admin

From TinkersTreasury:

I had my giddy moments for today! I met and talked to Summer Glau, got an autographed photo from her, gave her a necklace (which she wore then and let us take a picture of her wearing it), she gave me a hug! and... the really giddy moment... she told me I make beautiful jewelry and that she really liked it!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Fantasy Con 2014 ((News, Updates, Photos and reports from Fantasy Con))
Page 2 of 4«1234»
Search: