To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 212»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at St.Louis Comic Con 2014 (News, updates, photos/reports from Wizard World St.Louis)
Summer Glau at St.Louis Comic Con 2014
Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 18, 02:40 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer Glau has just been added to Wizard World St.Louis Comic Con Friday, April 4 to Sunday, April 6, 2014, taking place at America’s Center, 701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63101, for a  a panel (hour tbd) and signing/photo op session. 
As usual Summer will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday only.

Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013

Read more informations on the show hours, tickets available, photo ops and autographs in the News section.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 31, 18:08 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Nathan Fillion is going to attend Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con on Saturday and Sunday, April 5-6, at America’s Center. The Firefly and Castle's star will meet Wizard World fans, pose for photo ops, sign autographs and conduct an interactive Q&A at St. Louis Comic Con. But the good news is that Fillion will join his Firefly co-stars Summer Glau and Alan Tudyk.

Alan Tudyk, Natahn Fillion and Summer Glau at the Firefly 10th anniversary panel at Comic Con 2012

Alan Tudyk, Natahn Fillion and Summer Glau at the Firefly
10th anniversary panel at Comic Con 2012.

No word yet on wether there will be a double or triple package deal/photo op with Summer, Alan and Nathan but since the Wizard World events regularly offer that kind of package, i'm sure they're working very hard on setting up one.

Read more in the Blog: Firefly Reunion at St. Louis Comic Con

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Feb 19, 17:17 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

A Firefly/Serenity - Nathan Fillion, Glau & Tudyk TRIPLE Photo Op will be available for $145.

Firefly Group Photo at St-Louis Comic Con
Firefly Group Photo at St-Louis Comic Con.

Read more in the Blog section: Firefly Group Photo at St-Louis Comic Con

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Feb 19, 22:10 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Nathan Fillion, William Shatner, Bruce Campbell and Summer Glau headline celebrities at Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con

Summer Glau photoshoot by Jason O'Dell for TV Guide, January 13, 2011

Via Press Release:

Nathan Fillion (“Castle,” “Firefly”), William Shatner (“Star Trek,” “T.J. Hooker”), Bruce Campbell (“Burn Notice,” Evil Dead) and Summer Glau (“Firefly,” “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles”) are among the popular celebrities scheduled to attend Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con, April 4-6 at America’s Center. The standout lineup will also include Daryl “DMC” McDaniels (“Run-D.M.C.”), Sean Astin (The Lord of the Rings, Rudy), Adam West (“Batman,” “Family Guy”), Burt Ward (“Batman”), Ralph Macchio (The Karate Kid, My Cousin Vinny) and many others. It is the fifth of 16 events currently scheduled in the 2014 series produced by Wizard World, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD) and will also feature a top-drawer collection of well-known comics artists and writers and a variety of activities, exhibitors and special attractions.

Fillion, Campbell, Glau, McDaniels and Astin will appear on Saturday and Sunday, April 5-6. Shatner will attend on Friday and Saturday; Macchio, West and Ward are scheduled for all three days. This marks the second Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con; a successful inaugural event was held in March 2013.

Superstar comics creators scheduled to attend include Eisner Award Hall of Famer Neal Adams (“Batman,” “Green Lantern”), Greg Capullo (“Spawn,” “Haunt”), Salvador Larroca (“Avengers vs. X-Men,” “Iron Man”), Ethan Van Sciver (“Green Lantern,” “Action Comics”), David Mack (“Daredevil,” “End of Days”), Arthur Suydam (“Marvel Zombies,” “Army of Darkness”), John Tyler Christopher (“Amazing Spider-Man,” “Avengers Arena”), and 50+ others to date.

Other headline celebrities on the St. Louis Comic Con roster include Eliza Dushku (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “Angel”), Jon Bernthal (“The Walking Dead,” Night at the Museum), Michael Rosenbaum (“Smallville,” “Batman Beyond”), Milo Ventimiglia (“Heroes,” Rocky Balboa), Alan Tudyk (“Serenity,” Wreck it Ralph), WWF/WWE wrestler Chris Jericho, Jason David Frank (“Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers”), Allison Mack (“Smallville,” “Superman/Batman: Public Enemies”), Robert Knepper (“Prison Break,” “Star Trek: TNG”) and Sean Patrick Flanery (Boondock Saints, “Dexter”).

Wizard World Comic Con events bring together thousands of fans of all ages to celebrate the best in pop-fi, pop culture, movies, graphic novels, comics, toys, video gaming, television, sci-fi, gaming, original art, collectibles, contests and more. Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con show hours are Friday, April 4, 3-8 p.m.; Saturday, April 5, 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Sunday, April 6, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.

A first-class lineup of topical programming takes place all three days at the event, with celebrity Q&A’s, comics-themed sessions, costume contest, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Sunday, April 6, is also Kids Day, with an array of activities and programming specially designed for the younger Wizard World fans.

St. Louis Comic Con is also the place for cosplay, with fans young and old showing off their best costumes throughout the event. Fans dressed as every imaginable character – and some never before dreamed – will roam the convention floor, often stopping by the Show Stage, the ideal place to see and be seen.

Nathan Fillion, William Shatner, Bruce Campbell and Summer Glau headline celebrities at Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con
Nathan Fillion, William Shatner, Bruce Campbell and Summer Glau headline celebrities at
Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 27, 17:42 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con has released their programming schedule, including all celebrity Q&A sessions. Summer Glau will join her Firefly co-stars Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk for a panel on Sunday, April 6th from 3pm to 3:45pm in the Ferrara Theatre.
Here's your chance to find what you have always wanted to know about Nathan, Alan and Summer's career, so don’t miss the Firefly panel and be there early!

3:00 – 3:45PM INSIDE FIREFLY WITH NATHAN FILLION, SUMMER GLAU AND ALAN TUDYK
Even series cancellation can’t keep a great sci-fi-western story down! Join Firefly & Serenity stars Nathan FIllion, Summer Glau & Alan Tudyk in this special Q&A. After celebrating the show’s 10th anniversary, you know the show’s stars will have plenty of stories from their time working with Joss Whedon, their behind-the-scenes interactions with each other, their careers before/after this cult-classic show & more! (FERRARA THEATRE)

Date: Saturday, 2014 Mar 29, 13:49 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

It looks like Adam Baldwin will be joining his Firefly co-stars at St.Louis Comic Con.

The FIREFLY/SERENITY GROUP Photo now includes Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau, Adam Baldwin and Alan Tudyk, for a price of $165 and can be purchased at Wizard World website.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Apr 05, 23:46 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

Picture of Summer Glau at the convention.

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Sunday, 2014 Apr 06, 01:29 GMT | Message # 8

Site Admin

From @ladywirth

Summer Glau just walked by me and I whispered you're precious and she whispered thank you back and I almost screamed.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Apr 06, 01:43 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

Damian takes us on a tour of St. Louis Comic Con 2014. Wizard World (No Summer Glau interview unfortunately)

Date: Sunday, 2014 Apr 06, 08:39 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

Summer Glau got a copy of Browncoat Outlaws today!

Summer Glau got a copy of Browncoat Outlaws today!

Date: Sunday, 2014 Apr 06, 16:36 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

We have collected more photos of Summer cosplaying Isabel Rochev at St.Louis Comic Con wink

Summer Glau St.Louis Comic Con, April 5 - 6, 2014Summer Glau St.Louis Comic Con, April 5 - 6, 2014Summer Glau St.Louis Comic Con, April 5 - 6, 2014
Source: Jerry McGrath

Date: Monday, 2014 Apr 07, 09:04 GMT | Message # 12

Site Admin

Summer Glau was not able to attend the Firefly panel due to filming (presumably an episode of Arrow); still, here's a short video of Alan Tudyk, Adam Baldwin and Nathan Fillion's arrival at the panel.

Date: Monday, 2014 Apr 07, 09:40 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

I love these stolen moments from a convention.

Summer Glau at St.Louis Comic Con, April 5 - 6, 2014

Date: Monday, 2014 Apr 07, 11:54 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Post panel picture after Wizard World St. Louis. Firefly panel with Alan Tudyk, Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin

Post panel picture after Wizard World St. Louis. Firefly panel with Alan Tudyk, Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin

Fans have reported Summer Glau could not attend the Firefly panel because she had to catch an early flight, probably to film an episode of Arrow.

Backstage Light Saber Fight!!!

With Nathan Fillion, Sean Astin and Alan Tudyk.

Backstage Light Saber Fight with Nathan Fillion, Sean Astin and Alan Tudyk.

Date: Monday, 2014 Apr 07, 13:11 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

Summer Glau at St.Louis Comic Con, April 5 - 6, 2014

From Cecily Erker:
I was in line at Wizard World St. Louis Comic Con today to meet the actress Summer Glau. A dad with red hair and glasses in his mid 40s was in line in front of me with his baby son, who looked about 6 months old, who he was wearing in a front carrier. His blonde, blue eyed baby son was so cute and happy, and Summer and her assistant were so enraptured with him that I was shocked to hear his dad tell her he was 18 months old and he had been through two heart surgeries and was in the lowest percentile for normal growth and milestones. She said, "Well he's in my top 1%!" I said "Well he's here with us, and we're glad to have him here!" His dad said, "His mom and I sure are too." She's a lovely person. I told her River Tam was always my favorite character and she thanked me and told me it was an honor to be there.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at St.Louis Comic Con 2014 (News, updates, photos/reports from Wizard World St.Louis)
Page 1 of 212»
Search: