[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 3«123
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Wizard World Portland Comic Con 2014 (Find here the latest news and photos of Summer Glau)
Summer Glau at Wizard World Portland Comic Con 2014
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 11 Sep 2014, 21:03 | Message # 31
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau replays a scene of Serenity for a fan. I included for you a capture of the original scene in Serenity.

Summer Glau replays a scene of Serenity for a fan at Portland Comic Con, January 24 - 25, 2014Blu-ray 1080p HD Captures

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 11 Nov 2014, 13:05 | Message # 32
Scotty send us his photo op with Summer.

Portland Comic Con, January 24 - 25, 2014

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 21 Jan 2015, 12:22 | Message # 33
Sasha Roiz, who played the Police Officer in episode 2 of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, entitled 'Gnothi Seauton' will be at Wizard World Portland Comic Con 2015 this weekend!

Sasha Roiz as the Police Officer in episode 2 of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 12 Jul 2015, 05:44 | Message # 34
More photos of Summer and her husband Val at Portland Comic Con, courtesy of Facebook user Mike Rogers

Summer and her husband Val at Portland Comic Con Summer and her husband Val at Portland Comic Con Summer and her husband Val at Portland Comic Con
 Summer and her husband Val at Portland Comic Con Summer and her husband Val at Portland Comic Con Summer and her husband Val at Portland Comic Con

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Wizard World Portland Comic Con 2014 (Find here the latest news and photos of Summer Glau)
Page 3 of 3«123
Search: