Juke Joint!
By Admirator

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

John Crooks on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

RedsBaron on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer at Supanova 2013 in Brisbane and Adelaide (The latest infos on Summer's Supanova Tour)
Summer at Supanova 2013 in Brisbane and Adelaide
Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 06, 07:59 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer Glau joins Supanova 2013

Supanova Expo has just announced Summer Glau for their November 2013 Tour. Summer will attend the Brisbane event from November 8-10 and the Adelaide event from November 15-17, on Saturday and Sunday only.

Summer will be appearing each Saturday 10.30am to 5.30pm and each Sunday 11am to 5pm, with one public Q&A on the Sunday of each event.

You can get Summer's Autograph for $40  and a Photo Op with Summer for $50.

Tickets will be on sale mid September on Foxtix and at the door. The ticket prices should be in line with the other Supanova events, which means $47.50/ $55.00 for the weekend pass and $27.50 / $30.00 for a day pass.  A VIP Supa-Star ticket including additional autographs, express queuing, reserved seating in panels and an invitation to the exclusive Supanova VIP Party Saturday evening will be on sale for about $780.

Visit Supanova Expo website and Ticket page for more information.

Summer Glau joins Supanova Expo Adelaide & Brisbane

Summer Glau joins Supanova Expo Adelaide & Brisbane

Don’t forget that Summer’s queues are always extremely long, so make sure to get as soon as possible to her booth and panel.

A usual, we will post the latest news, updates on the dedicated forum thread, check it regularly. Don't forget to tell us if you plan to go to Supanova Expo and if you do, sharing your photos and anecdotes with us would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the list of Summer Glau previous appearances at Supanova Expo (click on the link to watch photos from the events):

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 06, 10:07 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

At Supanova Expo, Summer Glau will join  her Firefly co-star Sean Maher and her Knights of Badassdom co-star Peter Dinklage.

Sean Maher comforts a troubled Summer Glau in Joss Whedon's Serenity

Wannabee Larpers cast a spell in Knights of Badassdoms

Date: Saturday, 2013 Sep 07, 16:17 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

Supanova official announce related to Summer's coming:

There’s a New Summer Glau to SupaNovember!

Summer will come early to Brisbane and Adelaide this November in the form of the much loved Summer Glau the most recent addition to Supanova’s cast of celebrity guests. The vivacious Texan has appeared at numerous Supanova expos around Australia and is a perennial fan-favourite, but this will be her first-ever visit to Adelaide! It will also mark a much anticipated return to Brisbane since her last visit in 2006! She joins her Whedonverse co-star and TV brother, actor Sean Maher, who starred with her in Fireflyas Dr. Simon Tam.

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 09, 17:45 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

And now we've just learned that the Supanova team will also definitely be scheduling dual photo-ops with Sean Maher, just like what they did last year when Summer Glau and Morena Baccarin attented Supanova Melbourne and Gold Coast events.

The price of the dual photo op has not been announced yet, so stay tuned for more informations in the days to come.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Sep 10, 06:41 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

It seems Australian fans from all over the country are complaining that Summer is not coming to their hometown; to the point, Supanove Expo had to publish the following statement:

As a general explanation to fans who may be new to how we do things, we know there are fans of certain guests, like Summer Glau, all around Australia. That's why we try to book them, over time, into all our expos. Sometimes it takes a while and sometimes it's really quick because their schedule and our budget allows for it.

Using Summer Glau as our example again, she was last in Sydney and Perth in 2010 and in Melbourne and the Gold Coast last year. Now it's Brisbane and Adelaide's turn.

That said we hope it won't be the last time we see Summer here as we keep growing and with more and more of you attending, it means that there's some of you already that wish you knew about us in 2010 or 2012 when she was here in those cities.

(Plus we really love her!)

And we have a good track record of doing that as the first time Summer was here for Supanova was in 2006 when we only ran the Sydney and Brisbane expos.

So give us time, be patient with us, be happy for the stars other cities are getting even if its not your town, this time, as the next time around we'll be trying just as hard for you.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to seeing so many of you in SupaNovember!

Date: Friday, 2013 Sep 13, 09:28 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

Can you place without hesitation Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide on an Australian map? If not, this map from the Land Down Under showing you the Supanova events is for you!

Map of the Supanova events in Australia

Date: Monday, 2013 Sep 30, 13:04 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

Tickets to the Supanova Expo Brisbane and Adelaide events are now on sale with a variety of ticket options available from general admission all the way up to the “VIP Supa-Star Pass”.

Summer Glau will join her Firefly co-star Sean Maher at the Brisbane and the Adelaide events, on Saturday and Sunday only, with one public Q&A on the Sunday of each event.

Summer Glau joins her Knights of <br /> Badassdom co-star Peter Dinklage <br /> at Supanova Expo 2013.

Summer Glau joins her Knights of Badassdom co-star
Peter Dinklage at Supanova Expo 2013.

Read more in the News section.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Oct 26, 14:06 GMT | Message # 8

Site Admin

Unfortunately, Games of Thrones star Dinklage has cancelled his trip to Australia in November, since he has been cast in a movie going into production immediately.

As a replacement, Supanova has signed fellow Games of Thrones star, and Summer Glau's co-star in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Lena Headey. According to Supanova Facebook page, Lena will attend the Brisbane and Sydney events but cannot attend the Melbourne event or Supanova in Adelaide due to other commitments (Supanova website has not been updated with the new annoucements yet).

Read more in the Blog section.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Oct 27, 17:15 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

New Supanova cover photo takes in account Peter Dinklage not being able to attend the convention.

New Supanova cover photo

Date: Monday, 2013 Oct 28, 10:30 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

Supanova Expo put up the Autograph and Photo fees list. You can now start to organise your budget for the weekend.
No mention of a group photo with Summer Glau and Sean Maher yet. Would be great to have a group photo with Lena Headey but I'm not sure their tight schedule would allow it.

Link: Supanova Expo

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Oct 30, 08:55 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Would be great to have a group photo with Lena Headey but I'm not sure their tight schedule would allow it.

I suggested Supanova that they should have a dual photo with Summer and Lena and they answered "if we can make it happen we will" smile

Fingers crossed!!

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 02, 13:32 GMT | Message # 12

Site Admin

The Supanova 2013 Event Programmes for Brisbane and Adelaide are now available online, giving you more informations on the panel and Autograph/Photo Op times.

Read more in the News section.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 09, 10:34 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

While Summer cancelled her appearance at Supanova 2013, Sean Maher was at the con; here's a bried report on his panel.

The Sean Maher panel was amazing
He developed word vomit because he was sitting on a red leather couch and sai he felt like he was in therapy. He mentioned that the entire Firefly cast call Summer Glau “sweet Summer” as a sort of affectionate term. I teared up when I remembered that Summer had called me Sweet Sagan when I met her last year. Omg.

Source: Sagan

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer at Supanova 2013 in Brisbane and Adelaide (The latest infos on Summer's Supanova Tour)
Page 1 of 11
Search: