To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 4 of 4«1234
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2013
Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2013
Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 14, 09:45 GMT | Message # 46

Site Admin

in which nathan fillion sweeps anne wheaton off her feet, posted by Will Wheaton

When I finished one of my photo ops in Ottawa, Nathan Fillion was doing one of his in the photo area next to mine. Anne was with me, and I know that she loves him as much as I do, so I grabbed her hand and ran with her into Nathan’s line.

I walked over to Nathan, and said to him, so Anne couldn’t hear, “Would you literally sweep her off her feet?” He laughed and said he would. Then he turned to me and said, “And you stand here, and look sad.”

So I did and this happened:

in which nathan fillion sweeps anne wheaton off her feet

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 14, 16:16 GMT | Message # 47

Site Admin

You can read reports from each day at Ottwawa Comiccon at Supergirlhomepage.net

Ottawa Comic Con Day 2 – A Firefly Experience

The Firefly panel, which was minus Summer Glau, was very entertaining. Nathan Fillion and Jewel Staite have such great chemistry together that it made for a fun filled panel complete with stories, anecdotes, and humour. Summer, who I mentioned in yesterday’s post, missed the con because she lost her passport, not only sent a personal video for her Ottawa fans apologizing for missing the con, but even called in for a few minutes via Skype during the panel to say hello. It was an absolutely amazing panel.

Read full blog post at Supergirlhomepage.net

Date: Monday, 2013 May 20, 19:41 GMT | Message # 48

Site Admin

Listen to Summer Glau's Skype moment during the Firefly panel, recorded at the 2013 Ottawa Comic-Con by members of ConJunkie.com.

Read more in the News.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jun 11, 17:19 GMT | Message # 49

Site Admin

The Heroes of the North with Nathan Fillion during Ottawa Comiccon

The Heroes of the North with Nathan Fillion during Ottawa Comiccon

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 02, 20:25 GMT | Message # 50

Site Admin

I guess you remember that Summer Glau was scheduled to attend Ottawa Comiccon on May 2013 but had to cancel because she lost her passport. However she said in a heartfelt apology video that the convention organisers had invited her to their Montreal Comiccon. Unfortunately, Montreal Comiccon's organizers told us that, in their own words (translated from French), "logistically, it didn't work."

Read more in the News.

Don't forget that Summer Glau's next appearance at a convention will be at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con on August 2013.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2013
Page 4 of 4«1234
Search: