To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 7 of 7«12567
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Philadelphia Comic Con 2013 (Find here the latest news and photos of Summer Glau)
Summer Glau at Philadelphia Comic Con 2013
Date: Thursday, 2013 Jun 13, 11:24 GMT | Message # 91

Site Admin

No Summer Glau unfortunately but still a nice report of the convention.

Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con Diary 2013

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2013 Jun 13, 16:12 GMT | Message # 92

Site Admin

Firefly alumni at their booth.

Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013
Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013Jewel Staite Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013Gina Torres Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013Adam Baldwin Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013

Photos courtesy of GabboT (posted on Flickr under a Creative Commons licence)

Date: Friday, 2013 Jun 14, 15:34 GMT | Message # 93

Site Admin

Episode 5 of the Regular Joes Podcast is up on iTunes, they talk about Wizard Philly, Summer Glau & a lot more.

Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013

Episode 005: Comic Cons, Convention and Shows

On this episode of the Regular Joes Podcast, Dave, Barry and Tod talk about their recent trip to the Philadelphia Comic Con which leads to a conversation about all of the different conventions and shows they have attended over the years. This episode also features Desert Island DVD’s with a guest selection by the one and only Ray Park, Snake Eyes from the GI Joe movies and Darth Maul from Star Wars! As well as Show & Tell where they each talk about a special item that they picked up at a convention.

You can listen to their podcast on iTunes or directly at libsyn.com. They have really kind words for Summer Glau at Philadelphia Comic Con, starting at 54:22 of the podcast.

Date: Friday, 2013 Jun 14, 19:40 GMT | Message # 94

Site Admin

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jun 15, 09:01 GMT | Message # 95

Site Admin

Ref #94
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Episode 5 of the Regular Joes Podcast is up on iTunes, they talk about Wizard Philly, Summer Glau & a lot more.

If you listen to the podcast, one of the podcaster mentions that Summer Glau took a photo of him and his son dressed as Batman and Robin with her own phone.
The Regular Joes Podcast participant and comic boob fan kindly send me a photo:

I love how they're faithful to the spirit of the Comic Con.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jun 19, 07:29 GMT | Message # 96

Site Admin

From 'Can't Stop the Serenity' Pittsburgh

The incomparable Summer Glau signing the Serenity comics "Those Left Behind" we're auctioning at our event on Saturday.

Summer Glau at Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con 2013

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jun 23, 23:20 GMT | Message # 97

Site Admin

Jim send us a photo (he already send us plenty, thanks Jim!)

Here is a candid from Philly @WizardWorld What a smile!

Summer Glau at Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013

Date: Monday, 2013 Jun 24, 11:39 GMT | Message # 98

Site Admin

Here's the full video of the Firefly panel at the 2013 Philadelphia Comic Con, bringing together on stage Summer Glau, Jewel Staite, Gina Torres and Adam Baldwin. The Firefly alumni talk their upcoming roles, their character on Firefly/Serenity and more.
On a side note, Gina Torres accidentially gives away a spoiler for her current TV series Hannibal.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Jun 27, 10:57 GMT | Message # 99

Site Admin

The Con is On with Doctor Who, Torchwood and Arrow star John Barrowman!

Date: Friday, 2013 Aug 09, 13:08 GMT | Message # 100

Site Admin

Take By The Sky is a a project led by fans of Joss Whedon's space western Firefly/Serenity, who think that the first private spaceship built by SpaceX should be named 'Serenity'.

Members of Take By The Sky had a table at this year Wizard World Philadelphia to promote their project and one of them, Chris, had the opportunity to meet Summer Glau during her signing/autograph session on the final day of the convention.

Read excerpts from his very memorable mmeting with Summer Glau in the Blog section.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Dec 15, 18:17 GMT | Message # 101

Site Admin

Summer Glau signing Firefly, Serenity or Superman/Batman Apocalypse items for Geekroom.com at 2013 Philadelphia Comic Con

Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013

Date: Monday, 2013 Dec 16, 15:25 GMT | Message # 102

Site Admin

That reminds me, last month I went to the annual Can't Stop the Serenity Pittsburgh screening of the movie Serenity! It was, as always, a fun time, and proceeds went to the charitable foundation Equality Now. There was a silent auction at the event, where I managed to pick up a copy of the Serenity: Better Days trade collection! But not only did I get a cool comic in the deal it was signed by two of the cast members, Summer Glau (River) and Jewel Staite (Kaylee)! The organizers of the event went out to Wizard World Philadelphia earlier in the year and landed the signatures there.
They even included pictures of the two actresses signing the book. I'm very excited to have won this book!

Wizard World Philadelphia Comic ConWizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013

Source: the yeti speaks

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jun 19, 16:10 GMT | Message # 103

Site Admin

Behind the scenes look at Summer Glau with @CosplayJesus.

Behind the scenes look at Summer Glau and @CosplayJesus at Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013

The original photo ops with Summer and CJ can be see in the Gallery, here and here.

Date: Friday, 2014 Sep 12, 12:43 GMT | Message # 104

Site Admin

Melissa shared her photo op with Summer Glau on her Instagram account

Summer Glau at Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con, June 1-2, 2013

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 21:01 GMT | Message # 105

Site Admin

Summer Glau signs a Serenity graphic novel at Wizard World Philadelphia that will be put up for auction at CSTS Pittsburgh.

@TakeBacktheSky

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Philadelphia Comic Con 2013 (Find here the latest news and photos of Summer Glau)
Page 7 of 7«12567
Search: