menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Gina Torres and Alan Tudyk at Fan Days
Gina Torres and Alan Tudyk at Fan Days
chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 08:42 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Gina Torres and Alan Tudyk at Fan Days

Gina Torres and Alan Tudyk will attend Fan Days, a three day convention presented by Dallas Comic-Con. The event will take place at the Irving Convention Center, Irving , TEXAS on October 19-21, 2012.

Gina and Alan aren't doing many appearances at conventions, this is a great opportunity to meet the Zoe and Wash from Firefly/Serenity.

They're both attending Saturday/Sunday and will also have a dual photo op, similar to the "Serenity Sirens" photo op with Summer Glau and Morena Baccarin at this year supanova Expo, Australia (click the thumbnail for more photos of the event).
Supanova Melbourne April 14 - 15, 2012

More infos about the convention and buy tickets at : Dallas Comic-Con | Fandays

Side note : Summer Glau attended this year Dallas Comic-Con on May 19 - 20, 2012 (click the thumbnail for more photos of the event).
Dallas Comic Con May 19 - 20, 2012

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Thursday, 30 Aug 2012, 08:45

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012, 09:41 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Our friend Tim (see photos at Dallas Comic Con with Summer) attented the convention and shared this great photo of him with Gina Torres and Alan Tudyk :

Me with Firefly/Serenity Gina Torres as Zoe Washburne, and Alan Tudky as Walsh Washburne. There Q&A was Awesome & they talked about how they loved doing the show & the good times they shared with one another & the rest of the cast. Most touching & funny Q&A ever. PLus I added there signatures to my Serenity Poster so now I have theres plus Summers.

Tim at Dallas Comic Con on May 2012 (you can see Summer signing the Serenity poster mentioned above):

Dallas Comic Con May 19 - 20, 2012Dallas Comic Con May 19 - 20, 2012

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

ChoupyDate: Thursday, 06 Dec 2012, 00:58 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
It's realy cool for Tim and nice pictures !

wink

robboDate: Thursday, 06 Dec 2012, 02:21 | Message # 4
Group: Friends
cool indeed for tim the pictures are awesome, these comic con conventions are absolutely brilliant for the fans, pictures taken, posters getting signed, really enjoyable dreamland for the fans, excellent stuff. smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Gina Torres and Alan Tudyk at Fan Days
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: