[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 6 of 6«123456
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » 10-year Firefly Reunion at San Diego Comic-Con
10-year Firefly Reunion at San Diego Comic-Con
FrankDate: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 09:41 | Message # 76
Group: Friends
I'm sorry if I write off topic, but I don't understand why Summer was crying... I have seen pictures where she's crying and I can't
understand why. These emotions were caused by the awful question or compliment or something else?

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 10:18 | Message # 77
Group: Administrators
Quote (Frank)
I have seen pictures where she's crying and I can't
understand why.

I guess you are refering to these pictures:

Summer Glau is crying at San Diego Comic ConSummer Glau and Sean Maher share an emotional moment at San Diego Comic Con
Watch more pictures from the event in the Gallery.

The Firefly 10th anniversary panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2012, gathering Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk, Summer Glau, Adam Baldwin, Sean Maher, Jose Molina and Tim Minear, proved to be an hilarious, intense and emotional panel. Here's the video from a very heart-warming moment at the end of the Firefly 10th Anniversary Reunion panel where Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon & Summer Glau break down in tears at fan support, and Summer Glau and Sean Maher hug each other. Joss then explains why the fans mean so much to him.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

FrankDate: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 10:57 | Message # 78
Group: Friends
chrisdvanne,
yes, these are the pictures that I mentioned. Now I understand that caused a reaction of Summer. This is really a very touching moment. And nice pictures. Thanks for the clarification.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » 10-year Firefly Reunion at San Diego Comic-Con
Page 6 of 6«123456
Search: