menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Which photo would you choose for an autograph?
Which photo would you choose for an autograph?
robboDate: Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 03:39 | Message # 16
Group: Friends
must admit the book is really heavy but its gonna be worth it in the end, such a gem gonna be priceless what a thought summer glau signing ye firefly book awesome, wink

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 20 Jun 2013, 08:19 | Message # 17
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau does these private signings from time to time (see: Private Signings at Philadelphia Comic Con)

Summer Glau Private Signings
Summer Glau Private Signings

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013, 15:40 | Message # 18
Conventions are a good way to get Summer's autograph during signing sessions or you can buy signed photos from serious ebay sellers ( in this case, the signed photos might come from private signings); but autograph hunters can be annoying sometimes, like what happened to Leven Rambin back in 2008:

On a related topic, you can read Wil Wheaton experience: if you cut me, i will bleed

robboDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 00:32 | Message # 19
Group: Friends
Poor Leven Rambin, she looked absolutely stressed out, with those autograph hunters harassing the living daylights out of her, it must be really annoying in yer face all the time, at least she had a bit of a smile and a Joke with the last signing, Phew daunting or what in the back of her mind,

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 13 Sep 2013, 08:36 | Message # 20
I knew the face of the first guy (with the black hood) was familiar. Indeed, Summer met this professional autograph and photo hunter at the "Laid To Rest" premiere in Los Angeles, April 18, 2009:

Laid To Rest premiere - Los Angeles, April 18, 2009

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 27 Jan 2014, 09:05 | Message # 21
Judging from the photos of her on display at her booth at Portland Comic Con, Summer is proud of her photoshoots for Joan Allen, The Cape or Esquire.

Wizard World Portland Comic Con, January 24 - 25, 2014

Fox012Date: Monday, 27 Jan 2014, 16:49 | Message # 22
Quote chrisdvanne ()
These UHQ photos of Summer's signing table at Expo Comics Cancun 2008 give a good overview of the photos available for an autograph.

Watch more photos and a video of Summer at the convention on the Blog.

summer in that dress... me like.. <3 =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 23 Jun 2014, 20:37 | Message # 23
Lena private signing for ‘Celebrity Authentics’ on March 5 this year.

Lena Headey visited with Celebrity Authentics to complete her first ever autograph signing. Take a behind the scenes look at the signing process and get a preview of some of her items.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 14 Jul 2014, 10:35 | Message # 24
Good to see Arrow attendees could have a photo of Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev signed at London Film and Comic Con.

Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev photo signed at London Film and Comic Con

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 03 Oct 2014, 09:54 | Message # 25
Summer Glau, Kunal Nayyar and Simon Helberg signed this photo at the 2014 Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo

Summer Glau, Kunal Nayyar and Simon Helberg signed this photo at the 2014 Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo

The original photo belongs to a set of promotional pictures for Summer Glau's guest appearance on the episode 2.17 "The Terminator Decoupling" of The Big Bang Theory.

Gallery link:
- TV Shows > The Big Bang Theory (2009) > Promotional Pictures

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Which photo would you choose for an autograph?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: