menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Which photo would you choose for an autograph?
Which photo would you choose for an autograph?
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 23:01 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
While collecting photo op with Summer at conventions and seing the different photos used for the autographs, i thought that the choice of a specific photo is not innocent : "Show me what photo you choose, and i'll tell you who you are" biggrin

Here are a sample of the photos commonly used during signing session at convention; as you can see, Summer is featured in sexy, or sweet, or badass attitude.

Which one would you have signed by Summer if you had the opportunity to meet her (or which one did you have signed already)?

click on images for larger size
1) summer glau autograph 2) summer glau autograph 3) summer glau autograph 4) summer glau autograph
5) summer glau autograph 6) summer glau autograph 7) summer glau autograph
8) summer glau autograph 9) summer glau autograph 10) summer glau autograph

Feel free to choose a photo that is not in this sample, if you like.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

kentnlDate: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 23:37 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
I'd probably opt for one of these

Production Stills & BTS Pictures - Season 1

Production Stills & BTS Pictures - Season 1

Mostly, because these are not common expressions you see of her, and this is more revealing of what I perceive to be internal character than usual, not merely the outward expression of character, which can be much easier to project.

Message edited by kentnl - Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 23:41

riversfeetDate: Thursday, 31 May 2012, 01:28 | Message # 3
This was the photo I picked for my autograph from Summer:

Firefly Promotional photos - Summer Glau as River Tam

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Message edited by riversfeet - Thursday, 31 May 2012, 01:28

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 31 May 2012, 06:48 | Message # 4
Quote (riversfeet)
This was the photo I picked for my autograph from Summer:

Why am i not surprised smile
You're one of the nicest and most respectful fan of Summer and this photo shows her sweeteness.

REGDate: Thursday, 31 May 2012, 11:49 | Message # 5
well as u know i met Summer back in mid April and i chose to have my photo with her signed. the regulars on here already know this smile
but for anyone who doesn't here it is:

i also had it my photo taken with Summer and Morena:

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 15 Nov 2012, 13:14 | Message # 6
Since Summer often brings with her her photos for photo op at conventions, i guess some of you have autographs of her using that glamour agency photo :

Agency Photos

On a related topic, read the News : Agency headshot photo

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2013, 10:05 | Message # 7
xMachammerx shares and discuss his celebrity autograph collection; he apparently had an awkward meeting with Summer during a signing session.
Look at 37:22 for the SG part.

terminatorpotter87Date: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 01:41 | Message # 8
That was cool, thank you Chris sadly I can't watch all of it, but I will, now does this mean we should be careful what we say to Summer if we ever meet her?

Thank you for explaining, Cameron TSCC

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 11:27 | Message # 9
Quote (terminatorpotter87)
That was cool, thank you Chris sadly I can't watch all of it, but I will, now does this mean we should be careful what we say to Summer if we ever meet her?

I posted this video only for the Summer Glau part, you don't have to watch the all thing smile
Besides being polite and respectful of course, i have no idea what you should say or not to Summer. I've never been to a convention myself (with Summer attending or not btw).

terminatorpotter87Date: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 23:34 | Message # 10
I have never been to a convention ever sadly, so I wouldn't even know what to say to her to begin with, but I would love to go to one though

Thank you for explaining, Cameron TSCC

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 18 Jan 2013, 01:27 | Message # 11
I see you have uploaded an avatar, Leah smile
Next step could be to say a few words of untroduction about yourself and/or how you discovered Summer Glau in the dedicated thread.
(though your signature says it all)

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 25 Jan 2013, 00:00 | Message # 12
These UHQ photos of Summer's signing table at Expo Comics Cancun 2008 give a good overview of the photos available for an autograph.

Expo Comics, Cancun - 4,5 October 2008Expo Comics, Cancun - 4,5 October 2008Expo Comics, Cancun - 4,5 October 2008Expo Comics, Cancun - 4,5 October 2008

Watch more photos and a video of Summer at the convention on the Blog.

Mike_AnarchyDate: Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 03:00 | Message # 13
That's quite a selection they have on that table but I'm going to bring my 10 year Anniversary Firefly book and have summer sign that, I think that would be really cool.

I'm hoping to one day have the whole cast sign it, as highly unlikely as that may be.
I'm not really big on displaying my autographs, just having the chance to meet Summer, and other cast members from Firefly, and telling them what the show means to me is enough. Having them sign my book is an awesome bonus.

robboDate: Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 03:14 | Message # 14
almost certain it would be my 10 year anniversary firefly book if summer came to the uk, the book is my pride and joy such a brilliant book, that would be wicked for summer glau to sign it really cool, cool

Mike_AnarchyDate: Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 03:27 | Message # 15
I'm lucky enough to be in Philadelphia, where Summer will be in June, so I'm definitely going to get the book signed, but carrying that thing around all day is going to be a pain, ha.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Which photo would you choose for an autograph?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: