menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » 360-degree photo shoot at Dallas comic Con
360-degree photo shoot at Dallas comic Con
chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 21 May 2012, 15:39 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
At the 4th floor of the Irving Convention center, Dallas comic Con attendees got the possibility to make a photoshoot with a 360-degree camera, called The Big Freeze, which allows some really cool short videos.
Think Matrix movie technology. Basically, a bunch of cameras take your picture from all angles at the same time and then they make it into a digital file....

Here's an example with a Firefly group by @Trekkie_Gurl :

http://youpluscomiccon.com/p/1150

You can check other fun videos of folks who got pretty creative having their own frozen moment in time : Big Freeze video!

Watch out, it's pretty addictive, once you've started to watch a few videos, you want to see them all biggrin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 21 May 2012, 15:55

REGDate: Wednesday, 23 May 2012, 15:20 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
that is awesome. i wonder if they will have that at other cons?

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 14 Jun 2012, 01:47 | Message # 3
Group: Administrators
They used a similar technology for the so-called "Bullet-time" effect, introduced in the Matrix movies :

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

REGDate: Thursday, 14 Jun 2012, 14:22 | Message # 4
Group: Friends
yea i think they borrowed the cameras from there maybe?

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » 360-degree photo shoot at Dallas comic Con
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: