menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Supanova Expo 2012
Summer Glau at Supanova Expo 2012
REGDate: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 04:29 | Message # 76
Group: Friends
Quote (riversfeet)
I like that Summer (?) drew angel wings on herself on that one photograph.

it's fitting since she is an angel smile

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

ChrisDate: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 10:16 | Message # 77
Quote (chrisdvanne)
@ Chris Seems the VIP party was worth your money, according your comments on the forum and what i've seen online from other VIP tickets holders.

Yeah it was definately worth it would I pay $700 just because Summer Glau was attending the Convention again... of course I'm not sure if any other actor/actress would inspire me to do so though.

As for hoverhands REG looks dangerously close to doing it as well aside from that I asked her if it was the done thing as she is apparently the Queen of Hoverhand with it happening to her a lot her reply was "please don't do that!"

REGDate: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 10:23 | Message # 78
Quote (Chris)
As for hoverhands REG looks dangerously close to doing it as well aside from that I asked her if it was the done thing as she is apparently the Queen of Hoverhand with it happening to her a lot her reply was "please don't do that!"

lol. i suppose i almost am. but i didn't want to get in trouble since on the OzComicCon rules it said no inappropriate touching. so i played it careful and just rested my arm on her shoulder.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 11:52 | Message # 79
Group: Administrators
Our new member damo was kind enough to share his picture with Summer :

@DTFraser
@chrisdvanne Summer and I from Supanova Melbourne. Such a beautiful woman, very friendly.

Supanova Gold Coast April 21 - 22, 2012

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 11:54

damoDate: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 11:55 | Message # 80
I loved the fact that when we lined up for the pics, the volunteers told us no hugging or touching. As soon as I got in there, Summer smiled and put her arm around me. I kept telling my friend we had a moment lol wink

damoDate: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 12:06 | Message # 81
a trio of terrific, lovely looking ladies

REGDate: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 12:15 | Message # 82
Quote (damo)
I loved the fact that when we lined up for the pics, the volunteers told us no hugging or touching. As soon as I got in there, Summer smiled and put her arm around me. I kept telling my friend we had a moment lol wink

they never said anything of the sort to me. when i went in for my photo she smiled at me and giggled a little and also put her arm around me. i just remembered this when i saw your post. ahh it feels so good remembering that, thanks for jogging my memory smile

Message edited by REG - Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 12:16

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 12:42 | Message # 83
Sarah made a video at home after going to Supanova.
At the begining, she talks about meeting Summer Glau "Greatest moment of my life, she's my idol"; this is probably why it took her 12 seconds...and that's it tongue

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 12:42

ChrisDate: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 13:37 | Message # 84
*sigh* I missed out on all of that as a VIP, there were no don't do this or don't do that said to us, I'm sure the inappropriate touching refers to grabbing the stars in areas other then on their shoulder or placing your arm behind their back and on thier hip/waist at least I hope so or there are so many people in trouble plus as Damo said when they put their arms around you its hard to not do the same to them.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 14:38 | Message # 85
The mother of that lovely baby girl told exclusively for the Summer Glau Wiki the story behind the picture :

Supanova Melbourne April 14 - 15, 2012

Quote (Kali)
We went up to get her autograph and Summer went " ooh a baby.... can i hold her?" and i'm thinking umm of course; then asked for a photo and she said sure. The supanova people didnt look too happy cause you are ment to pay for the photos. lol.
Summer loved my daughter so much and she could not hold back her tears of happiness.

REGDate: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 16:25 | Message # 86
Quote (Chris)
*sigh* I missed out on all of that as a VIP, there were no don't do this or don't do that said to us, I'm sure the inappropriate touching refers to grabbing the stars in areas other then on their shoulder or placing your arm behind their back and on thier hip/waist at least I hope so or there are so many people in trouble plus as Damo said when they put their arms around you its hard to not do the same to them.

what do you mean you missed out "on all that" as a VIP?

and yea that is what i felt. she put her arm around me so i did the same. it's just a natural thing to do.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 23:28 | Message # 87
Joanna Ung via Facebook
Me with Summer Glau

Vincent Tran via Facebook
Me with Summer Glau

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Wednesday, 25 Apr 2012, 23:34

riversfeetDate: Thursday, 26 Apr 2012, 05:07 | Message # 88
Quote (Chris)

Well, there you have it, folks! If you meet Summer, DO NOT DO THE HOVERHAND!!!!

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

RNBMDate: Thursday, 26 Apr 2012, 05:49 | Message # 89
You have to give REG a break. He is a big guy and his arms go right past Summer shoulder. So his hand sticks out past her shoulder.

I love this sight. No where else do you get flamed for doing the hover hand. happy

FermiDate: Thursday, 26 Apr 2012, 16:36 | Message # 90

Here is a picture Anthony Luppino with Summer Glau at Supanova Gold Coast

You can't stop the signal!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Supanova Expo 2012
Search: