menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » If you met Summer at a con, what would you ask or tell her?
If you met Summer at a con, what would you ask or tell her?
REGDate: Wednesday, 09 May 2012, 13:26 | Message # 16
Group: Friends
Quote (Sammy9578)
She will thank you back with her beautiful smile.

i don't know about you but i felt like i was the only person in the room with her when she smiled at me as i was getting my autograph and thanking her by saying that River and Cameron are my favorite characters she has played. i think i felt that way because she is like an angel sent down from heaven smile

i just finished watching that panel and it was so good! at the panel at Supanova in Melbourne much of the same questions were asked about Firefly and TSCC. but there were some things not mentioned. one of them i remember was about her rescuing a puppy, and she joked about that she Skypes with it when she is away from home lol. and some guy shouting out something along the lines of "six seasons and a movie". i think referring to the show Community and somehow relating that to The Cape being cancelled. i didn't have a clue about it then but i have since found out about it.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Message edited by REG - Wednesday, 09 May 2012, 13:32

ThierryDate: Wednesday, 09 May 2012, 13:27 | Message # 17
Group: Friends
Quote (Sammy9578)
To thank her for her great work is always a good thing and she appreciates every single wish very much. She will thank you back with her beautiful smile.

I hope Sum will come to Europe soon again. We miss her very much here!

I can't imagine how full her agenda must be.... But yes, that would be a great idea if she comes to Europe....

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » If you met Summer at a con, what would you ask or tell her?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: