menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
riversfeetDate: Wednesday, 28 Aug 2013, 08:37 | Message # 91
Group: Friends
Quote (Cassietheduke)
I am the one who proposed to her. Sadly we did not get a recording of it cause there was a sign up saying it was not allow and the last thing I wanted was Summer yelling at me for not following the rules. Here is a link to the story from the day. It has her replies to the best of my memory.  http://incomprehensiblelentils.tumblr.com/post....-day-3 
I'm the one that asked "How many times has this been?" referring to how many proposals she's gotten at cons. I didn't even realize Summer had responded to my comment.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 29 Mar 2014, 18:10 | Message # 92
Group: Administrators
By Dallas Pinkham:

Me and Summer Glau aka The Terminator aka River Tam. :)

Summer Glau with a fan disguised as the Terminator at Emerald City Comicon

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 30 Mar 2014, 08:49 | Message # 93
Group: Administrators
By Mark Thomas

The second autograph I got was from Summer Glau. She was offering photos at her table, so I figured I’d drop some extra money for a photo too. I know I should have smiled or looked anything other than miserable, but honestly… is there really any way to look good standing next to Summer Glau? Comparison alone will uglify anybody. I picked out a Dollhouse photo for Summer to sign, so she wrote “time for your treatment.” Perfect!

Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search: