[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 4 of 7«1234567»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
FermiDate: Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 23:51 | Message # 46
Group: Administrators
Here is picture Summer Glau with evan belknap

Emerald City Comicon

You can't stop the signal!

FermiDate: Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 23:54 | Message # 47
If anyone have pictures to share and don't wanna take the time to register at the site it is also possible to send pictures to Summer Glau Wiki gmail

RNBMDate: Sunday, 01 Apr 2012, 00:51 | Message # 48
Group: Friends
I'm Jealous...... No hover hand for you......

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 01 Apr 2012, 02:02 | Message # 49
New picture posted by @iamplaidon

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

riversfeetDate: Sunday, 01 Apr 2012, 05:12 | Message # 50
I can vouch for that. Her line was about 3 times the length of the other celebrities. I think it's clear most people attended to see her.

I'll get my photo with her up soon. I gave her one of my "Pet Projects" comics (one that referenced Firefly). She loved it.

Funny moment. A fan gave her a cupcake. Summer picked it up, sniffed it, and reacted as though the cupcake smelled bad. It was hard to tell if she was being serious, or just kidding.

Before the show had started, as I was making my way to TCC, heading up the stairs, I spotted SUmmer on her way in, surrounded by a few other girls. I assume they were friends, or some lucky fans that happened to run into her.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

FermiDate: Sunday, 01 Apr 2012, 13:23 | Message # 51
Quote (riversfeet)
I can vouch for that. Her line was about 3 times the length of the other celebrities. I think it's clear most people attended to see her.

I'll get my photo with her up soon. I gave her one of my "Pet Projects" comics (one that referenced Firefly). She loved it.

Funny moment. A fan gave her a cupcake. Summer picked it up, sniffed it, and reacted as though the cupcake smelled bad. It was hard to tell if she was being serious, or just kidding.

Before the show had started, as I was making my way to TCC, heading up the stairs, I spotted SUmmer on her way in, surrounded by a few other girls. I assume they were friends, or some lucky fans that happened to run into her.

Thank you for the info lucky you!

Emerald City Comicon

Awesome you did not hoverhand biggrin

FermiDate: Sunday, 01 Apr 2012, 20:27 | Message # 52
The panel has started here are some a very blurry pictures

Emerald City Comicon

and twitter buzz

Attachments: 8703530.jpg(30Kb)

Jason_ConnorDate: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 02:12 | Message # 53

My picture with Summer

riversfeetDate: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 04:16 | Message # 54
Some scoops from the panel:

-No more Summer on Grey's Anantomy. At least not this season.

-Summer will make another guest appearance on Syfy's "Alphas". Also, she said the tattoos she had on were fake.

-"Scent of the Missing" has not been picked up yet.

-Summer revealed she auditioned for a part in "Black Swan", but then, the character got cut in the pre-production stages.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Message edited by riversfeet - Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 04:20

Jason_ConnorDate: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 04:21 | Message # 55
Two things that I learned: Summer will return to Alphas (I think she's filming next month?) and if there was a season 3 of TSCC that she would have played as alison and cameron would be in flashbacks

Also while I was walking away from her table I thought of the perfect thing to say to her but if I ever met her again I'll know what to say. smile Her sisters were there as well.

riversfeetDate: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 05:09 | Message # 56
Quote (Jason_Connor)
Her sisters were there as well.

Wait, were they the two women working with her at her signing? I commented that one of the women there looked like Sarah Conner's actress.

Another funny moment: A girl dared another girl into proposing to Summer WITH A RING POP! Summer acceptd. I didn't get it recorded, but I asked Summer, "That makes two proposes now!" She nodded.

Jason_ConnorDate: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 07:18 | Message # 57
They were on Summer's right. One of them wore red and actaully took some of the pictures and the other was reading a book

Alex12Date: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 08:24 | Message # 58
Quote (riversfeet)
Another funny moment: A girl dared another girl into proposing to Summer WITH A RING POP! Summer acceptd. I didn't get it recorded, but I asked Summer, "That makes two proposes now!" She nodded.

Did anyone ask her about that red string she was wearing on her right hand (both days as far as I can tell)? Was that the other proposal?

Alex12Date: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 08:45 | Message # 59
Here's the story behind that cupcake (with picture).

http://cakekitty.com/2012/03/summer-glau-cupcake-serenity/

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 08:52 | Message # 60
@ riversfeet, Jason_Connor, Alex12 :

That's great to have your feedback from the convention, thank you guys smile

Sharing these moments you had with Summer makes the convention more lively and means a lot for us who didn't go there, not to mention the scoops on Summer's recent career.
Also i'm glad to see Summer continue to raise the interest of young audience; tbh honest there a bunch of "old guys" here or in the fandom in general and it's good to have people of all ages to build a solid fanbase. Sharing our experiences in the forum is one of the best features of the Summer Glau Wiki imo.

Thank you again!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 02 Apr 2012, 08:55

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
Page 4 of 7«1234567»
Search: