[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 7«1234567»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
Marcel93Date: Tuesday, 21 Feb 2012, 14:49 | Message # 31
Group: Friends
No matter that there is value

http://www.fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiktion.de

riversfeetDate: Wednesday, 22 Feb 2012, 10:11 | Message # 32
Summer's schedule.

Saturday, March 31st:
10:30am Signing

3:15pm Signing

Sunday, April 1st
11:00am Panel

12:00pm Signing

2:00pm Signing

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

FermiDate: Wednesday, 22 Feb 2012, 15:45 | Message # 33
Group: Administrators
Quote (riversfeet)
Summer's schedule.

Saturday, March 31st:
10:30am Signing

3:15pm Signing

Sunday, April 1st
11:00am Panel

12:00pm Signing

2:00pm Signing

Thank you great news update

You can't stop the signal!

AlexDate: Wednesday, 22 Feb 2012, 15:57 | Message # 34
Group: Bloggers
Anyone know what the panel is about? I looked at the web page for this convention and I noticed that not all the celebrities have panels (Adam Baldwin doesn't for instance but George Takei does). So, I am guessing that this is a solo panel. I hope someone is able to get some video for this.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 22 Feb 2012, 16:14 | Message # 35
Quote (Alex)
Anyone know what the panel is about? I looked at the web page for this convention and I noticed that not all the celebrities have panels (Adam Baldwin doesn't for instance but George Takei does). So, I am guessing that this is a solo panel. I hope someone is able to get some video for this.

Can't wait to see them too!

I discovered another aspect of Summer when watching the 2011 Calgary Expo Panel videos; if these panels are a bit repetitive, Summer is always fun to watch, proving she can captivate an audience without the help of, say Nathan Fillion.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

AlexDate: Wednesday, 22 Feb 2012, 16:50 | Message # 36
Group: Bloggers
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Quote (Alex)

Can't wait to see them too!

I discovered another aspect of Summer when watching the 2011 Calgary Expo Panel videos; if these panels are a bit repetitive, Summer is always fun to watch, proving she can captivate an audience without the help of, say Nathan Fillion.

Absolutely true! She is really interesting as a person. She is intelligent, articulate, she connects with her audience, and she is completely open and honest. She has wit and she is not above poking fun at herself. Those Calgary videos were what really solidified my admiration for her.

She is successful in so many ways. She has all these good qualities; her reflections and her behaviour suggests she has values, a sense of self-worth, and that she is basically fulfilled in that she is engaged in a creative and interesting career. On the other hand, she doesn't gloss over the mistakes and the bad things that have happened. Instead, she reflects and she learns but she doesn't feel guilty. Let's put it this way: if she were overwhelmed by events beyond her control, she would probably engage in destructive and self-abusive behaviour and I see no evidence of that (no drug abuse, no self-inflicted scars, no anorexia, or other self-destructive behaviours).

I believe she is very proud of her accomplishments (which, of course, she should be). I believe too that I am starting to get what it is that is most attractive about her. She is a good example of how to live a worthwhile life and that is what I think we should all take away from our appreciation of her and her work. Yes, she is beautiful and yes, she is a great actress but all of this would be meaningless if there were not the evidence to show that she has lived a good life.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

Jason_ConnorDate: Sunday, 26 Feb 2012, 01:52 | Message # 37
I have my tickets now and I'm going biggrin so I guess I need advice on how I should take my photo with Summer. I don't want to do the "hover hand" thing but I guess it depends on what she wears. Another one would be where I hold her side (if that makes sense) but I don't want her to freak out or anything. Also since i'm going all three days should I take another picture with her or just call it good and be happy with that one?

riversfeetDate: Sunday, 26 Feb 2012, 07:35 | Message # 38
I'm just going to flat out ask her if she wants me to do the "hover hand" or not. Well, provided I can actually SPEAK in her presence and not be a nervous wreck.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

riversfeetDate: Friday, 30 Mar 2012, 16:31 | Message # 39
Well, tomorrow's the big weekend for us, Washingtonians.

SUMMER GLAU WEEKEND! Hope to see my fellow Glau followers there.

If you want to find me, Saturday I'll be wearing an MST3K Crow "You Know You Want Me, Baby!" shirt.

Sunday, I'm wearing a green Angry Beavers sweatshirt.

Jason_ConnorDate: Friday, 30 Mar 2012, 18:46 | Message # 40
I'm really excited. I've waited a long time for this and now I'm finally meeting her. I have no idea what i'm going to say; I just hope I don't act stupid while i'm talking or take to much time talking.

FermiDate: Friday, 30 Mar 2012, 20:16 | Message # 41
Quote (riversfeet)
Well, tomorrow's the big weekend for us, Washingtonians.

SUMMER GLAU WEEKEND! Hope to see my fellow Glau followers there.

If you want to find me, Saturday I'll be wearing an MST3K Crow "You Know You Want Me, Baby!" shirt.

Sunday, I'm wearing a green Angry Beavers sweatshirt.

Quote (Jason_Connor)
I'm really excited. I've waited a long time for this and now I'm finally meeting her. I have no idea what i'm going to say; I just hope I don't act stupid while i'm talking or take to much time talking.

Awesome I hope you both will have fun on the event.

It would be nice if you try to keep us updated with exclusive info and pics from the event.

The1RussterDate: Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 01:24 | Message # 42
Group: Writer
I wish I could go to one of these events that Summer Glau attends so I could thank and compliment her on her work as an actress and hopefully get her autograph too. Until that day, I live vicariously through those who go and report their experiences on sites like this one. Someday. :-)

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 01:43

Nomad79Date: Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 02:04 | Message # 43
She's just a normal person, who by far is a very talented and beuatiful actress. I was going to go but life sometimes sidewindes you big time. So for the people that are nervous just take it easy and remember that she's shy at conventions also. She really loves and adores her fans.

FermiDate: Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 19:30 | Message # 44

The long line to Summer by @Julielena
Attachments: 9650701.jpg(15Kb)

FermiDate: Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 20:45 | Message # 45
Jeff Gibson ‏made this tweet

Quote ("@thegibson99")
Summer Glau is by far the most popular one here, along with Laurie Holden, Wil Wheaton, and the Wesley twins.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
Page 3 of 7«1234567»
Search: