menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
riversfeetDate: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012, 19:16 | Message # 16
Group: Friends
Will autpgraphs and photos be free with this special deal?

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Nomad79Date: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012, 19:43 | Message # 17
I have already asked off for this at work, and I do plan to go.

Just gotta get the car fixed. I really hate to fly...

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 30 Jan 2012, 23:18 | Message # 18
Group: Administrators
For those who plan to go, you can steal some ideas of questions to Summer Glau from that thread :
If you met Summer at a con, what would you ask or tell her?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012, 19:24 | Message # 19
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Emerald City Comicon are introducing the ECCC VIP Pass! This all-in-one package is $195.00 and will be offered in extremely limited allotments of 25 every month on a first come, first serve basis.

Our next sale for the ECCC VIP Pass will be Tuesday, January 10th at 12:00PM PST (it will appear at the top of the ticket widget below). Note: If you've already purchased passes to the show, we will refund your purchase of those passes if you purchase a VIP Pass.

The ECCC VIP pass includes:

3-Day Adult Pass
Express Entry
Front of the Line privileges for all Autograph sessions with Media Guests (during their scheduled times)
Front of the Line privileges for all Photo Ops with Media Guests (during their scheduled times)
Premium and guaranteed seating at all panels in Room 4A (our large panel room)
Souvenir ECCC Lanyard
Exclusive 4x6 VIP Badge & wristband (used to identify you as a VIP)
Exclusive VIP Show T-shirt
Access to onsite VIP break room (for leaving coats/merch)

ECCC - VIP Passes

VIP Passes: Round 3 - TODAY at noon!

riversfeetDate: Tuesday, 07 Feb 2012, 21:44 | Message # 20
If any of my fellow Summer fans are attending, maybe we could find a meet-and-greet spot? Maybe exchange numbers? Would be cool to meet any of you in real life, and discuss Summer face-to-face.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2012, 11:59 | Message # 21
The Emerald City Comic Con website has on its front page a slide show widget featuring all the media guests attending the convention; Summer's picture is placed in first position and as such is on the front page.
Maybe it's just a random thing or maybe the organizer think Summer is the best draw in order to have more con-goers.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Wednesday, 15 Feb 2012, 12:00

The1RussterDate: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2012, 15:40 | Message # 22
Group: Writer
Is there a visitor to this forum who will be attending The Emerald City Comic Con?
I'm asking because a friend of mine was going to the Starfury event last year, but Summer had to cancel her appearance to work on Alphas and maybe the HPP thing too.
He was going to ask Summer to autograph one of my favorite pictures of her for me. Sadly for both of us, he didn't get to meet her & I didn't get my photo autographed.
Is there someone here who might be willing to do the same? If not, I'm okay with that.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 15 Feb 2012, 16:10 | Message # 23
Quote (The1Russter)
Is there a visitor to this forum who will be attending The Emerald City Comic Con?

riversfeet and Nomad79 have indicated they would attend the con, maybe they could help you.

riversfeetDate: Saturday, 18 Feb 2012, 18:16 | Message # 24
I'm already getting another autograph for a friend, and don't really want to give Summer too many things to sign (I've heard stories about celebs getting agitated when a fan gives them a bunch of things to put their autograph on; not that I'd think Summer would get annoyed by that, but still). Plus, people behind you get annoyed.

It'd only be three things though, so I'll see what I can do. Is there a particular photo of Summer you want signed? Most pics I have of her are her barefoot.

Marcel93Date: Saturday, 18 Feb 2012, 19:34 | Message # 25
So now sounds stupid but what is the The Emerald City Comic Con? I've never heard of that. Would love to know more about it and if Summer Glau is, yes, it can only be great ^ ^

http://www.fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiktion.de

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 19 Feb 2012, 01:06 | Message # 26
Quote (Marcel93)
what is the The Emerald City Comic Con?

It's just another comic con like there is in every major american city, the biggest one being the San Diego Comic Convention; of course each of these convention have many guests coming from the game and tv world.
Here's a non updated list of this year media guests, including Summer Glau : Emerald City Comicon Guests

And of course you can have more informations directly at the website : http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/

Marcel93Date: Sunday, 19 Feb 2012, 13:22 | Message # 27
Thanks for the explanation. I saved it directly. Times have also looked after the ticket purchase, pretty decent prices, but I do not know if flight costs are included or not?

Would sometimes nice to get out of Germany to come to meet, especially Summer Glau and other stars that were already value. The only thing I do 1 time a year Gamescom, but since meeting once a star ...

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 19 Feb 2012, 17:53 | Message # 28
Quote (Marcel93)
Thanks for the explanation. I saved it directly. Times have also looked after the ticket purchase, pretty decent prices, but I do not know if flight costs are included or not?

Would sometimes nice to get out of Germany to come to meet, especially Summer Glau and other stars that were already value. The only thing I do 1 time a year Gamescom, but since meeting once a star ...

The three-day convention runs from Friday, March 30 to Sunday April 1st but Summer Glau will appear only Saturday and Sunday; the prices are decent indeed.

The tickets includes only the entrance to the con (1, 2 or 3 days) but ECC has negociated special rates with selected hotels and airline companies; see here : http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/hotels/

Marcel93Date: Sunday, 19 Feb 2012, 21:26 | Message # 29
Only on Saturday and Sunday, hmmm so I'm thinking now to actually fly! Is not a joke ... The money I had, I just DRAF not my job to get in the way! Hmmm, and you can order the tickets as I've seen, seen alone by Summer Glau (heart melting then).

So I must say it has a super community here ^ ^.

riversfeetDate: Tuesday, 21 Feb 2012, 00:14 | Message # 30
Autographs and photos are 30 dollars each.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
Search: