menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
FermiDate: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 15:58 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Great news it has just been announced that Summer Glau will attend Emerald City Comicon. She will be appearing at the event on Saturday, March 31th and Sunday, April 1st, 2012. ECC will take place at the Washington State Convention Center, which is located in beautiful downtown Seattle, Washington.
One can already buy tickets in advance at their homepage.

Source: emeraldcitycomicon.com

You can't stop the signal!

Fox012Date: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 16:24 | Message # 2
yahoo yahoo yahoo

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 18:11 | Message # 3
Summer will be appearing Saturday, March 31th 2012 and Sunday, April 1st 2012 (not on Friday).

Show hours :
Friday: 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm

Source : Emerald city Comic Con

If one of our member plans to go there, it would be nice to provide exclusive infos from the event for those who haven't that chance smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 18:16 | Message # 4
Emerald City Comicon released a promotional video.

Emerald City Comicon / Ken Jennings - Perfect Holiday Gift for Nerds

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 23:36 | Message # 5
Group: Friends
Lol, Summer Glau, Christopher Judge.

These conventions must be a great fun for those who can attend!

I'd like a photograph with Summer and "Teal'c" with me in the center, that'd be epic! biggrin

( Also Summer and "Luke" in the Dallas Con if they manage it)

Pity I live too far sad

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011, 00:15 | Message # 6
Summer and Christopher were already both at Calgary Comic Expo in June 2011.

See here : http://summer-glau.com/forum/25-195-5005-16-1308568790

Jason_ConnorDate: Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011, 03:10 | Message # 7
I might actually be able to go??? I'll probably just end up going to the one on Saturday since I only want to see Summer because as much as I want to see her twice, something tells me that ain't gonna happen.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011, 10:38 | Message # 8
Quote (Jason_Connor)
I might actually be able to go??? I'll probably just end up going to the one on Saturday since I only want to see Summer because as much as I want to see her twice, something tells me that ain't gonna happen.

We don't have the schedule yet; i guess there will be signing (and maybe photo) ops both on Saturday and Sunday.
Anyway we'd be glad to have your impressions and photos if possible smile

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011, 00:56 | Message # 9
George Takei has been added to the media guest lists, one more reason to attend the Emerald City Comicon.

George Takei at Emerald City Comicon

With a career spanning five decades, George Takei is known around the world for his founding role in the acclaimed television series Star Trek, in which he played Hikaru Sulu, helmsman of the Starship Enterprise. He starred in three seasons of Star Trek and later reprised his iconic role in six movies.

More recently, Takei won over a new generation of fans with his recurring guest role on the NBC-TV sci-fi drama Heroes as Kaito Nakamura, the father of time-traveler Hiro Nakamura. He currently stars in the action-comedy series Supah Ninjas and regularly appears on Howard Stern's Sirius XM satellite radio show.

Takei has also brought his voiceover talent to hundreds of characters in film, television, video games and commercials during his prolific career, including Mulan, The Simpsons, Transformers, Kim Possible, Futurama, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Samurai Jack, Hercules, Spider-Man, The Smurfs and George Lucas' Star Wars: The Clone Wars. He currently lives in Los Angeles with his husband Brad Takei and will be appearing at ECCC on Saturday & Sunday.

FordStaffDate: Tuesday, 06 Dec 2011, 01:08 | Message # 10
Geoge Takei did a voice over for a Community Halloween episode, oddly enough there was a section to record for the phone message machine of people named Kevin - my name is Kevin lol! I do not use it, but at least I know I have that option now.

To clear confusion this is a paraphrase of what he said during the episode "here is a throw out to you kevins out there, this is George Takei and Kevin can not reach the phone right now, he is on a space ship with me - please leave a message"

Before you ask Community is a very silly show.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

riversfeetDate: Sunday, 11 Dec 2011, 09:07 | Message # 11
I'm attending!
Now for those who have been to Emerald City CC before, how does meeting celebs go? Is there just a panel where you get their autographs, and if you want a photo with them, you can get it there, or do photo-shoots occur at a different time? Can I bring a video camera?

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Message edited by riversfeet - Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 08:53

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 11 Dec 2011, 09:29 | Message # 12
Quote (riversfeet)
I'm attending!

Congratulations!
I hope we can gather further informations about the con; getting an official booklet like what i did for Starfury T3 in London would be great .

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 19 Dec 2011, 02:13 | Message # 13
I updated the ECCC guests list in the Blog.

riversfeetDate: Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 08:54 | Message # 14
Quote (riversfeet)
Now for those who have been to Emerald City CC before, how does meeting celebs go? Is there just a panel where you get their autographs, and if you want a photo with them, you can get it there, or do photo-shoots occur at a different time? Can I bring a video camera?

Bump.

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Message edited by riversfeet - Friday, 30 Dec 2011, 08:54

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 22:03 | Message # 15
Emerald City Comicon are introducing the ECCC VIP Pass! This all-in-one package is $195.00 and will be offered in extremely limited allotments of 25 every month on a first come, first serve basis.

Our next sale for the ECCC VIP Pass will be Tuesday, January 10th at 12:00PM PST (it will appear at the top of the ticket widget below). Note: If you've already purchased passes to the show, we will refund your purchase of those passes if you purchase a VIP Pass.

The ECCC VIP pass includes:

3-Day Adult Pass
Express Entry
Front of the Line privileges for all Autograph sessions with Media Guests (during their scheduled times)
Front of the Line privileges for all Photo Ops with Media Guests (during their scheduled times)
Premium and guaranteed seating at all panels in Room 4A (our large panel room)
Souvenir ECCC Lanyard
Exclusive 4x6 VIP Badge & wristband (used to identify you as a VIP)
Exclusive VIP Show T-shirt
Access to onsite VIP break room (for leaving coats/merch)

ECCC - VIP Passes

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Fan Conventions » Summer Glau at Emerald City Comicon 2012
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search: