menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread
chrisdvanne_ Post # 106 | Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013 - 19:36
Group: Administrators
Watch an exclusive clip from the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot.
Agent Grant Ward (Brett dalton) meets the SHIELD tech duo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker) and Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) after he's recruited for the team.

Exclusive Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Clip

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robbo Post # 107 | Thursday, 22 Aug 2013 - 00:07
Group: Friends
nice clip of the marvel`s agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. not long now to the pilot, the talent spotters must have been out, for `Iain de caestecker` really good actor, i remember him in a show called `the fades` he took a great part in the lead role in that show, so it will be interesting to see how he develops in `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.`

robbo Post # 108 | Thursday, 22 Aug 2013 - 01:49
marvel`s `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` to air on channel 4 in UK. marvel`s agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series is expected to air on channel 4 in the UK. the forthcoming show is created by `joss whedon` and based on the marvel comics organisation S.H.I.E.L.D. `strategic homeland intervention, enforcement and logistics division` channel 4 has secured the UK broadcasting rights, avengers cast members `cobie smulders` and `clark gregg` will reprise their roles for the new series, while `samuel L jackson`has also expressed an interest in appearing on the small screen. british star `Ian hart` recently joined the cast of agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. loki actor `tom hiddleston` has also said that he would be open to the possibility of featuring in the show. agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premieres on ABC in the US on tuesday, september 24 at 8/7c.

robbo Post # 109 | Friday, 30 Aug 2013 - 01:09
`avengers 2` casts james spader as ultron. so much for those rumors that `paul bettany` as jarvis` would be playing ultron. marvel announced today that `joss whedon` has cast the maniacal, villainous robot in `avengers 2  age of ultron` but instead of bettany `who has voiced jarvis in all three `iron man` films and `the avengers` we`ll instead get `james spader` marvel announced the casting news on their own site with little follow-up information. he will obviously voice ultron, but will he also perform some form of motion capture. it`s a surprising bit of news as the bettany/jarvis rumors heated up yesterday and everyone began to assume they were true. after all, the comic-con teaser showed the iron man helmet being transformed into the ultron helmet, which led many to believe that tony stark`s A.I. would go rogue and turn into ultron. that seems like the most obvious `avengers 2` arc, but does the casting of `james spader` change that. as for spader, he was last seen in `steven spielberg`s  `lincoln` and can be seen this fall on the new NBC series `the blacklist` which has previously been described as `silence of the lambs` meets `homeland` `avengers 2  age of ultron` opens in theaters on may 1, 2015.

robbo Post # 110 | Saturday, 07 Sep 2013 - 01:38
Marvel`s `Agents Of SHIELD` UK Premiere Date Announced. Marvel`s Agents Of SHIELD will debut in the UK just three days after its US premiere, it has been confirmed. The ABC TV show will be broadcast on channel 4, with the first episode airing on Friday, September 27 at 8pm. The Avengers spin-off series follows Agent `Phil Coulson` Clark Gregg as he assembles a team of top government agents in order to contain a number of super-powered forces. Co-exec Jed Whedon has previously warned viewers not to expect the Marvel universe`s costumed heroes to play a major role in the show. `They`re going to see something very cool` he explained, `but we also want them to come meet our characters and not just wait to see Iron Man swoop into the screen` This week, the drama`s executive producer Maurissa Tancharoen confirmed that X-MEN characters will not be featuring in the series as a result of rights issues. `we can never even use the word `Mutant` she admitted.

robbo Post # 111 | Thursday, 12 Sep 2013 - 02:54
`The Avengers 2` James Spader`s  Ultron Will Break The Heroes Into Pieces, Says Whedon. Superhero movie casting is often controversial, inspiring much wailing and gnashing of teeth from fanboys, but you`d be hard-pressed to find anyone who thinks that `James Spader` playing ultron in `The Avengers Age Of Ultron` is a bad idea. the three-time Emmy award-winning star of `Boston Legal` and `The Practice` feels like the right fit for Marvel. he`s also the exact kind of actor that writer/director `Joss Whedon` wanted in his movie. In a statement to the Marvel video show `The Watcher` via SlashFilm, Whedon discussed his decision to cast Spader as an unstoppable robotic villain with a bone to pick with Earth`s mightiest heroes. Actually it sounds like it was less of a decision and more of a requirement. `Spader was my first and only choice, he`s got that hypnotic voice that can be eerily calm and compelling, but he`s also very human and humorous. ultron is not hal. Spader can play all of the levels. he`s the guy to break The Avengers into pieces. Muwahaha. Only Whedon would include an evil laugh in his written statement, which is one of the reasons we will always love him.

robbo Post # 112 | Thursday, 12 Sep 2013 - 23:15
Marvel`s `Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.` Reveals First Details Of Episode 2, ``0-8-4`` ABC  and Marvel may have been teasing us for months with footage from the `Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.` September 24 premiere, including the recent round of clips, but we`ve also seen a few glimpses of the episodes to come. Now, we`ve got our first details of followup episode ``0-8-4``set for October 1, so what new `Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.`mysteries are revealed. According to ABC`s officially press release for ``0-8-4``the second `Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.` episode will take us abroad as `Coulson` runs into Commandante Camilla Reyes when he and the agents travel to Peru to investigate a mysterious object` That certainly fits with the jungle footage we saw in an earlier trailer, but what do we suppose the mysterious object might be, That pesky cube didn`t fall to Earth again, `did it` Another item of significance in the Marvel universe, perhaps.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 113 | Thursday, 12 Sep 2013 - 23:16
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Arrow crossover biggrin

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Arrow crossover

robbo Post # 114 | Friday, 13 Sep 2013 - 00:24
How Cute, They Make A Lovely Couple, Or Are They, I Bet That Bowling Ball Took Some Holding, I Wonder Who Won S.H.I.E.L.D Or Arrow, In The Match-Up Of Bowls, Nice Picture, smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 115 | Sunday, 15 Sep 2013 - 15:52
By @kamradsasha

robbo Post # 116 | Tuesday, 17 Sep 2013 - 23:23
Gwyneth Paltrow Not Returning For `Avengers 2` After gaining a following for her role in Iron Man as Pepper Potts, Gwyneth Paltrow has become an Avengers favourite. However, fans may be a little sad to know that it`s unlikely that Paltrow will be returning for Avengers Age Of Ultron. In a recent interview, Gwyneth was asked whether she`d be featured in the sequel. here`s what she had to say. `I don`t think so. I mean, nobody`s asked me so --- what is it called -- Well no, I don`t think so, I haven`t heard any -- my phone has not rung for Avengers 2` Could she be bluffing -- Probably not, considering she didn`t even know the name of the film -- However, she did go on to say that it`d `be fun` to feature in a Rescue film, stating that there aren`t enough `Female Superheroes` We agree.

robbo Post # 117 | Friday, 20 Sep 2013 - 02:42
Graviton To Appear In Marvel`s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Well, maybe not Graviton not yet, at least but it`s been revealed that the supervillain`s alter-ego will feature in the third episode of Marvel`s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D, with Ian Hart set to portray Dr. Franklin Hall in `The Asset` Here`s the official episode synopsis. `When the brilliant scientist, Dr. Franklin Hall, is kidnapped, Agent Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. agents must race against the clock to locate him. Skye is their only way in -- pushing the team to their limits when the entire plan turns upside-down` In the comic books, Dr. Franklin Hall is a Physicist who finds himself able to manipulate gravity after an accident sees his body merged with graviton particles. He made his first appearance in Avengers #158 in 1977 and has previously appeared on the small screen in a two-part episode of The Avengers Earth`s Mightiest Heroes entitled `The Breakout`

robbo Post # 118 | Sunday, 22 Sep 2013 - 01:51
Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts Misfits`Ruth Negga In Recurring Role. Misfits star `Ruth Negga` joins Joss Whedon`s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. as recurring character According to Deadline, Misfits Series 2 regular `Ruth Negga` has been added to the cast of ABC`s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. The site reports that It`s a recurring role, but the details are under wraps. However, seeing as she had powers of teleportation on Misfits, we can probably rule out her playing Alpha Flight`s Murmur `that and Alpha Flight being awful` Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. begins 27 September 2013 on Channel 4 -

robbo Post # 119 | Thursday, 26 Sep 2013 - 01:02
`Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Has High Opening, Agents Of SHIELD enjoyed a strong opening on ABC on Tuesday night` September 24` The Marvel TV spinoff achieved an 18-49 demo rating of 4.6 and 11.90 million viewers at 8pm.

robbo Post # 120 | Monday, 30 Sep 2013 - 00:47
Joss Whedon Wants To Do An Original Film After `The Avengers Age Of Ultron` Seems Whedon wants to get the creative juices flowing after the second Avengers flick. Can you blame the guy. In a recent Interview with Entertainment Weekly, saying he wants to do some original work. `There`s probably a dozen properties I`ve always wanted to do. It`s very important I don`t do that. It`s very important that we start creating new content again. We can only build on nostalgia so much before we have nothing left to build on. Before we are rebooting Spider-Man--- again. Its dangerous to the culture, and Its boring to me. I squeezed in between my Avengers movies a 400-year-old play. So I really need to create some new worlds`  The Avengers Age Of Ultron Hits Summer 2015.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Search: