menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread
robbo Post # 91 | Sunday, 26 May 2013 - 03:26
Group: Friends
saoirse ronan enchanted by scarlet witch for `avengers 2`when marvel`s the avengers 2 hits theaters in may 2015, the host actress saoirse ronan may be painting the town red as the character the scarlet witch. the actress, who marvel is looking toward as their model for the part, said that she would `love`to take on the role in an interview. the casting of ronan would prove that marvel is trying to take a certain direction for the film. she is apparently the type of actress that would fit the part perfectly, especially since marvel is trying to make its heroes as youthful as possible and ronan is 19 years old.

robbo Post # 92 | Monday, 27 May 2013 - 02:06
agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. isn`t marvel `easter egg hunt`whedon says, while fans are already placing bets on what character `angel alum j. august richards might play on ABC`s agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.- it is definitely not luke cage -- and wondering whether the spider-man television rights would permit the wall-crawler to swing by, joss whedon wants to make something clear. the upcoming series isn`t about the marvel superhero cameo of the week. `the show is about the six people who are in the show`` and every week we will meet somebody that they have to deal with. some of those people will be very sympathetic, some of them will be evil, some will be from the marvel canon, some will reference it-- but it`s not an easter egg hunt. it really is just about the lives of these people as they are dealing with this super-world`

chrisdvanne_ Post # 93 | Monday, 27 May 2013 - 15:27
Group: Administrators
Ref #92

I guess Joss Whedon must be pissed when he constantly hear fans and bloggers alike trying to guess which new superhero or The Avenger member will play in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
A Whedon said, the ABC tv show will revolve around the agents, not around the superheros. This is a major misunderstanding but I hope it won't harm the show.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robbo Post # 94 | Wednesday, 29 May 2013 - 22:55
hugh jackman wants avengers vs. x-men. based on the fact that bryan singer has decided to add quicksilver to the line-up of X-MEN. DAYS OF FUTURE PAST after joss whedon announced he was to use the character for THE AVENGERS 2, it seems unlikely that we will be seeing any collaborations between 20th century fox and marvel studios in the near future. however, that has not stopped hugh jackman from expressing his hope that the two marvel universes could come together on the big screen for an X-MEN / AVENGERS crossover movie. jackman says `i dont know whats happening behind the scenes, but i think its fantastic. i actually just asked the other day, i said, `i dont know what the legal situation is, but why dont`fox and marvel studios come together`why isnt it possible`because personally, i would love to mix it up with robert downey jr. and iron man and kick his ass. it`d be great. `laughs`as much as an AVENGERS vs. X-MEN movie would be a sure-fire hit, it certainly looks beyond the realms of possibility. but hey, if they need a way in, there is always quicksilver.

robbo Post # 95 | Sunday, 16 Jun 2013 - 03:04
joss whedon `there`s no loki in the avengers 2` loki will not feature in the avengers 2, joss whedon has said. the writer-director has revealed that tom hiddleston will not reprise his villainous role in the marvel studios sequel.

Loki The Avengers Tom Hiddleston

chrisdvanne_ Post # 96 | Saturday, 29 Jun 2013 - 16:20
Buffy the Vampire Slayer's stunt coordinator Jeff Pruitt posted a 31 minute video featuring the cast and crew of season 2.

During season 2 we were trying to promote the show so I had various crew and cast members talk to the camera directly to the fans. This was a time before anyone was a star and nobody was the god of his own universe yet. There was no infighting or jealousy among crew members. Everybody supported each other's work. The thing that strikes me most looking back at this (aside from how young we all are) is how innocent it was then; a much different atmosphere than in later high pressure years of the show.

ON THIS TAPE: Sophia Crawford and I participate in some PR. Sarah tries to teach me how to do the funky chicken on ice and producer David Solomon nearly wipes out. James gets a haircut. Various crew members show what they do and Seth Green attempts to open a hair salon. David jams his thumb running into me. Aly is fascinated by a werewolf suit. Nick and Charisma do a scene and Juliet Landau gets to fling Angel into a tree. And we see Joss happily directing David in the sword fight. Plus, a few stunts here and there.

The sound was damaged during the latter portion of the sword fight scene so I laid some music over it.

robbo Post # 97 | Saturday, 13 Jul 2013 - 02:17
marvel promises `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` answers during comic-con panel. marvel is set to declassify agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. next week at comic-con international in san diego, but it wont pull back the curtain entirely. reports that marvel`s convention plans include revealing the identity of j. august richards` character. `we`ll finally be able to answer some questions,`says co-showrunner maurissa tancharoen. `though im sure we`ll have to stay on the vague end of the spectrum` with that in mind, don`t expect hard answers regarding coulson`s resurrection. indeed, we might not even get the full extent of how coulson survived the avengers by the end of the S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot, according to EW. coulson`s contemporaries say he must `never know the truth` about his death. `we cant wait to pull the curtain back on that, says jed whedon, tancharoen`s co-showrunner and husband. `but we`re going to take our time` the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. panel, with announced guests joss whedon and marvel`s head of television jeph loeb, will be held friday, july 19.

robbo Post # 98 | Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013 - 23:02
marvel`s `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` taps`ghost whisperer` david conrad as ---- even though we finally saw marvel`s `AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D` pilot in all its glory at comic-con 2013, we`ve been anxiously awaiting news from the episodes beyond. now, our first taste of `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` as an ongoing series has arrived as the joss whedon-produced series adds former `ghost whisperer` star david conrad in a mysterious new role. so, what marvel character will we be speculating about now, ABC producers are keeping mum on conrad`s recurring character. at the very least, though they had recently been casting a `brilliant and quirky` scientist role for a 40s male, potentially matching david conrad`s description.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 99 | Monday, 05 Aug 2013 - 09:00
Take a first look at Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. official poster

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. official poster

robbo Post # 100 | Monday, 05 Aug 2013 - 20:42
quite an amazing poster for `marvel agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` i just hope the new tv series lives up to its name, with all the hype that is building around the show, i must admit really looking forward to `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` i do hope it will be entertaining plus plenty of action, surrounding the show, as we hopefully shall see shortly come this sept 24th,

chrisdvanne_ Post # 101 | Monday, 05 Aug 2013 - 21:50
I don't know, robbo...
Looking at the SHIELD members, I have the feeling they're a bit uptight in their new leather clothes. Hopefully this feeling will disappear once the actors have taken their marks with their characters.

robbo Post # 102 | Monday, 05 Aug 2013 - 22:22
yes good point chris, the show might take maybe a few weeks, before it sort of hits top gear, and the members of S.H.I.E.L.D. find their feet in the roles that they are playing, they say patience is a virtue, exciting times ahead with the look of that official poster,

robbo Post # 103 | Thursday, 08 Aug 2013 - 01:04
loki could haunt `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tom hiddleston teases. `tom hiddleston` isn`t in the avengers sequel, so perhaps he`ll plague marvel`s agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. instead. the loki actor spoke about appearing in the upcoming ABC television series, saying, `it would be something that would depend upon script and story but yeah, of course` finding a place for the god of mischief makes sense, given his role in `killing` agent phil coulson in `the avengers` hiddleston said he`s talked with agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. co-creator `joss whedon` about the small-screen project already, so speculate away. another topic worth speculating about. the continued involvement of `cobie smulders` as S.H.I.E.L.D. higher-up `maria hill` the actress spoke about wanting to continue the role once her work on `how i met your mother` is complete. `im up for it, its just a matter of the direction that they decide to go with the show, `she said i don`t know how much they`ll be at the command center and how much they need me around. if it works out organically with the story line, then i`d be happy to come in but i truly don`t know` whether she has more to say on S.H.I.E.L.D. `maria hill` at least has a role in the pilot episode. speaking of which, that will be screened sunday at disney`s D23 EXPO in anaheim, california.  could fit in the show in some sort of way maybe, not sure might be interesting to see what joss does with loki, thats only if he has him in mind for the show,

robbo Post # 104 | Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 - 03:37
marvel`s `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` adds `luck` star ian hart for another mysterious role. the other week we got excited for marvel`s `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` all over again with news of a new recurring role that indicated the hotly anticipated `avengers` tie-in drama had begun shooting beyond its pilot episode. now, yet another familiar face has joined the cast in `luck` and `bates motel` star `ian hart, but what mysterious new role might we speculate the actor to be playing. you guessed it, both marvel and abc have continued to play casting on marvel`s agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` close to the chest. entertainment weekly first announced the news, revealing only that the former `harry potter` star would take the recurring role of a scientist without specifying a particular affiliation. `ghost whisperer` star `david conrad`s recent casting had been speculated to fit that of a `brilliant and quirky` scientist role for a 40s male, though it stands to reason that hart may be the one to fill the role after all. then again, both could end up playing scientists, because superheroes need science. well, will `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.` blind us with science in its september 24 premiere, or is there something more sinister to its latest casting,

robbo Post # 105 | Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013 - 03:51
will you watch `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. much has been written about marvel`s new television series, `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. `the last few weeks, the marketing for the `joss whedon`produced show revving up to a fever pitch as it leads up to the debut on september 24. but what we want to know is are you actually going to watch `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. frankly, it`s hard to think of another series airing this fall that has quite the same built-in hype as S.H.I.E.L.D `marvel announced the series a couple of months after the instant success of `the avengers` with whedon`s involvement solidifying the project as `must see tv` before a frame was even shot. the prospect of a superhero tv series done right is too exciting to deny, and it also doesn`t hurt that fan-favorite agent coulson `clark gregg` is a main character, even though he kind of died in `the avengers` that said, television is a different medium than cinema, and we`ve seen all too many shows that looked like guaranteed hits flop unceremoniously, particularly those based on or inspired by films. plus, without marvel`s heavy hitters involved `we`re thinking iron man` thor and the rest of the gang` will the fanbase really care about `agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and its bevy of unknown characters. eagerly awaiting on tenderhooks for this show, looking forward to it with anticipation,

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Search: