MCM Hannover Comic Con
May 20-21, 2017

MCM London Comic Con
May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 19 of 19«12171819
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread
Date: Sunday, 2016 Jul 31, 01:13 GMT | Message # 271

Friends

S.H.I.E.L.D's Adrianne Palicki Boards Seth MacFarlane's Space Voyage Series 

Bobbi and Lance rejoining the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is now looking a bit less likely. 

Having been written off ABC's Marvel series in late March (to front a spin-off that was not meant to be). Adrianne Palicki has joined the cast of a comedic Fox drama created by and starring Seth MacFarlane.

Ordered straight-to-series for a 13-episode maiden voyage, the "toon titan's first live-action TV project follows the crew of the Orville, a "not -so-top-of-the-line exploratory ship in Earth's interstellar fleet." MacFarlane plays Ed, the ship captain, while Palicki has been cast as his ex-wife/First officer, Kelly. 

Addressing the topic of Palicki's Bobbi Morse and Nick Blood's Lance Hunter rejoining the S.H.I.E.L.D. ranks for Season 4, EP Jed Whedon hedged at Comic-Con last weekend, "It's definitely classified. But keep watching."

Via: Deadline

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Aug 02, 23:08 GMT | Message # 272

Friends

Jason O'Mara Is The New "S.H.I.E.L.D." Chief 

Jason O'Mara ("The Good Wife," "Complications") has joined the cast of ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." in a key role - as the director of the titular organisation. 

Clark Gregg's Phil Coulson revealed in the final minutes of the third season finale that the organization had a new director, O'Mara taking on that part which is said to be a character whose Marvel roots go back to the 1940s. 

Marvel's Head of Television Jeph Loeb says: "Bringing Jason into the mix as the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. forces everyone, particularly Coulson, to reevaluate their role in the agency. Jason has both the physical presence and acting dynamics that will connect with and challenge even the most loyal agent."

The new season of S.H.I.E.L.D. premieres on September 20th. 

I'm not that familiar with O'Mara. But i do recognize him from a certain show called 'Terra Nova' 

Via: TVLine

Date: Sunday, 2016 Aug 14, 02:37 GMT | Message # 273

Friends

S.H.I.E.L.D. Enlists The Blacklist & ER Vet Parminder Nagra 

Have the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. met their match in Parminder Nagra?

The Blacklist and ER actress will recur in Season 4 of the ABC drama as a powerful political figure who is outspoken about her distrust of inhumans and the threat they pose to society. 

Seeing as how Coulson & Co. Continue to advocate for their inhuman friends, Nagra's character will face off with the team. 

Nagra joins previous cast additions Jason O'Mara (Life on Mars) as the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gabriel Luna (Wicked City) as Robbie Reyes aka Ghost Rider and Lilli Birdsell (The Walking Dead: Webisodes) as Lucy, a beautiful woman with a very violent streak. 

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 10/9c. 

Via: Marvel.Com

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Aug 17, 23:52 GMT | Message # 274

Friends

'Agents Of SHIELD' Mallory Jansen Cast As Robot Aida In Season 4

Mallory Jansen is staying in the ABC family, with a very special role on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 

The onetime Galavant queen is trading her ill-gotten crown for a belly full of circuit boards, playing the robot Aida during Season 4 of the ABC series (premiering Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 10/9c).

In addition to her reign as Madalena, Jansen's TV credits include Young & Hungry and Baby Daddy. 

Another stunning girl for the show, i must admit she was impressive on Galavant. 

Via: TVLine

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Page 19 of 19«12171819
Search: