Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 19 of 19«12171819
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread
Date: Tuesday, 02 Aug 2016, 23:08 GMT | Message # 271

Friends

Jason O'Mara Is The New "S.H.I.E.L.D." Chief 

Jason O'Mara ("The Good Wife," "Complications") has joined the cast of ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." in a key role - as the director of the titular organisation. 

Clark Gregg's Phil Coulson revealed in the final minutes of the third season finale that the organization had a new director, O'Mara taking on that part which is said to be a character whose Marvel roots go back to the 1940s. 

Marvel's Head of Television Jeph Loeb says: "Bringing Jason into the mix as the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. forces everyone, particularly Coulson, to reevaluate their role in the agency. Jason has both the physical presence and acting dynamics that will connect with and challenge even the most loyal agent."

The new season of S.H.I.E.L.D. premieres on September 20th. 

I'm not that familiar with O'Mara. But i do recognize him from a certain show called 'Terra Nova' 

Via: TVLine

Date: Sunday, 14 Aug 2016, 02:37 GMT | Message # 272

Friends

S.H.I.E.L.D. Enlists The Blacklist & ER Vet Parminder Nagra

Have the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. met their match in Parminder Nagra?

The Blacklist and ER actress will recur in Season 4 of the ABC drama as a powerful political figure who is outspoken about her distrust of inhumans and the threat they pose to society.

Seeing as how Coulson & Co. Continue to advocate for their inhuman friends, Nagra's character will face off with the team.

Nagra joins previous cast additions Jason O'Mara (Life on Mars) as the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gabriel Luna (Wicked City) as Robbie Reyes aka Ghost Rider and Lilli Birdsell (The Walking Dead: Webisodes) as Lucy, a beautiful woman with a very violent streak.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 10/9c.

Via: Marvel.Com

PARMINDER NAGRA at Postman Pat Premiere in London

PARMINDER NAGRA at Postman Pat Premiere in LondonPARMINDER NAGRA at Postman Pat Premiere in LondonPARMINDER NAGRA at Postman Pat Premiere in London

Date: Wednesday, 17 Aug 2016, 23:52 GMT | Message # 273

Friends

'Agents Of SHIELD' Mallory Jansen Cast As Robot Aida In Season 4

Mallory Jansen is staying in the ABC family, with a very special role on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The onetime Galavant queen is trading her ill-gotten crown for a belly full of circuit boards, playing the robot Aida during Season 4 of the ABC series (premiering Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 10/9c).

In addition to her reign as Madalena, Jansen's TV credits include Young & Hungry and Baby Daddy.

Another stunning girl for the show, i must admit she was impressive on Galavant.

Via: TVLine

MALLORY JANSEN at Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Premiere in Hollywood 04/19/2017

MALLORY JANSEN at Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Premiere in HollywoodMALLORY JANSEN at Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Premiere in HollywoodMALLORY JANSEN at Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Premiere in Hollywood

Date: Wednesday, 14 Jun 2017, 00:24 GMT | Message # 274

Friends

"SHIELD" Season 4 VFX Reel, Ward Won't Return 

Thanks to the virtual prison called 'The Framework', Brett Dalton's Grant Ward returned for several episodes of the fourth season of ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Sadly though, producer Jed Whedon tells EW that though they considered bringing him back in a more full-time capacity, along with a few other past characters, scheduling and personal issues meant that idea just didn't pan out and so sadly Ward will sit out next season. 

Finally today, a VFX reel showing off work done on the show's fourth season is online including some of the CG effects employed to create Ghost Rider and the Life Model Decoys. 

I'd have to say in SHIELD's defense the show has got better as it's gone on. Season 4 is its best yet. 

Via: EW

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Page 19 of 19«12171819
Search: