Juke Joint!
By Admirator

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

John Crooks on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

RedsBaron on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 18 of 19«1216171819»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread
Date: Friday, 2015 Oct 23, 11:44 GMT | Message # 256

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
The actress, who plays Russian operative Dottie Underwood in the ABC series, has been cast in Season 3 of TNT's The Last Ship.

I will be watching Bridget Regan in both shows then smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2015 Oct 24, 02:05 GMT | Message # 257

Friends

# 256 That makes two of us my friend  smile I think Bridget will be able to do a bit of Juggling with the two shows.

Date: Sunday, 2015 Oct 25, 03:24 GMT | Message # 258

Friends

'Agent Carter' Sets 'Resurrection' Reunion With Kurtwood Smith

ABC's Agent Carter is staging a Resurrection reunion.

Kurtwood Smith has booked a major recurring role on the sophomore Marvel drama.

Smith will play Vernon Masters, a veteran of the War Department with a keen understanding of how to work the system.

The casting reunites Smith with former Resurrection bosses and Agent Carter showrunners Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas. The actor was a series regular on ABC's Resurrection, where he starred as Henry for both seasons.

Smith, whose credits also include Robocop and That '70s show.

Agent Carter returns in 2016.

Via: THR

Kurtwood Smith attends The Los Angeles Premiere of "RoboCop" at the TCL Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, CA on February 10th, 2014. (Photo by Adam Orchon/Sipa USA)

Kurtwood Smith attends The Los Angeles Premiere of RoboCop

Date: Friday, 2015 Nov 06, 03:20 GMT | Message # 259

Friends

Ken Marino Is Manfredi In "Agent Carter"

Marvel Entertainment and ABC have announced that comedian and actor Ken Marino has scored the key role of mob boss Joseph Manfredi in the upcoming second season of "Marvel's Agent Carter".

The character first appeared in "Daredevil" as the costumed villain Blackwing before turning his eye toward a more traditional mob boss role - that latter incarnation likely to form the basis of his 'Carter' appearance.

Also starring are James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj as Chief Daniel Sousa, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Bridget Regan as Dottie Underwood, Wynn Everett as Whitney Frost, Reggie Austin as Dr. Jason Wilkes, Currie Graham as Calvin Chadwick, Lotte Verbeek as Ana Jarvis, Lesley Boone as Rose, and Kurtwood Smith as Vernon Masters.

Via: Marvel

Ken Marino at the 'No Escape' Los Angeles Premiere held at Regal Cinemas LA Live on August 17, 2015.

Ken Marino at the 'No Escape' Los Angeles Premiere

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Nov 18, 03:05 GMT | Message # 260

Friends

'Agent Carter' Season 2 Reveals Premiere Date:

It's hard to believe 2015 is almost over, but don't get too bummed out. The new year brings new seasons of all your favorite shows, and one of the first to return will be ABC's Agent Carter.

As it did last year, the Marvel series will take over as the midseason replacement for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. But there are a few big changes coming to the show as well, starting with its location - Season 2 sends Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) to sunny Southern California.

As announced by ABC, Agent Carter's second season will kick off Tuesday, January 5 at 9/8c with a special two-hour premiere.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will reclaim the Tuesday night timeslot for the second half of its third season starting March 8.

Via: SlashFilm

Hayley Atwell as Agent CarterHayley Atwell as Agent Carter

Date: Thursday, 2015 Dec 03, 04:26 GMT | Message # 261

Friends

ABC Delays "Agent Carter" S2 By Two Weeks

ABC is delaying the second season premiere of "Marvel's Agent Carter" by two weeks - from January 5th to January 19th. The news was announced today with the network revealing a legitimate reason for the delay - the State of the Union Address being scheduled for January 12th.

The network says that by delaying the show by two weeks, it will then be able to air the entire season uninterrupted.

Via: TV.com

Bridget Regan attends the premiere of 'ANT-MAN' in Los Angeles on Monday, June 29th, 2015.
Photograph: c Pacific Coast News

Bridget Regan attends the premiere of 'ANT-MAN' in Los AngelesBridget Regan attends the premiere of 'ANT-MAN' in Los Angeles

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Dec 16, 20:45 GMT | Message # 262

Site Admin

Chloe Bennet attends Unforgettable Gala - Asian American Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on December 12, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.
(Photo by Paul Redmond/FilmMagic)

Chloe Bennet attends Unforgettable Gala - Asian American AwardsChloe Bennet attends Unforgettable Gala - Asian American AwardsChloe Bennet attends Unforgettable Gala - Asian American AwardsChloe Bennet attends Unforgettable Gala - Asian American Awards

Date: Friday, 2015 Dec 25, 03:08 GMT | Message # 263

Friends

Agent Carter: Lyndsy Fonseca's Angie Will Return - In An Unusual Way

Agent Carter's gal pal will be making a rather surreal comeback.

Lyndsy Fonseca, who was conspicuously missing from the Season 2 cast announced at New York Comic-Con, is now slated reprise her role as Angie Martinelli - but not in the real world. (Or, as real as Los Angeles can be.)

While it would make sense for the aspiring actress to join Peggy et al for the trip to L.A., the new setting of the upcoming run, Angie actually will appear in a dream sequence.

"Episode 8 ends with a cliffhanger where Peggy and Jarvis get in big trouble and are knocked out," exec producer Michele Fazekas tells the site. Episode 9 then picks up with a black-and-white song-and-dance vision in which Angie is saying "the things that Peggy maybe can't say to herself."

Agent Carter Season 2 debuts Tuesday, Jan. 19 at 9/8c with back-to-back episodes.

Via: EW.com

Lyndsy Fonseca attends the 2015 Napa Valley Film Festival Gala at the Lincoln Theatre on November 12, 2015 in Yountville, California

Lyndsy Fonseca attends the 2015 Napa Valley Film Festival GalaLyndsy Fonseca attends the 2015 Napa Valley Film Festival Gala

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jan 05, 10:09 GMT | Message # 264

Site Admin

Joss Whedon confirms exit from Marvel universe

Avengers director Joss Whedon has confirmed that he won't be making any films as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the future.

Whedon directed both The Avengers and Avengers: Age Of Ultron for the studio as well as a number of standalone titles including Thor and Captain America. However, in a speech given at Oxford University, he confirmed that he has no plans to continue the working relationship.

Source: nme.com

So that means it's the last time you'll see Joss Whedon wearing a kimono at a premiere of a Marvel movie in Tokyo...

Joss Whedon at the Japanese premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron in TokyoJoss Whedon at the Japanese premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron in TokyoJoss Whedon at the Japanese premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron in Tokyo

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Jan 27, 03:48 GMT | Message # 265

Friends

Marvel's Most Wanted: Delroy Lindo Joins ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff

Marvel's Most Wanted has come into a Fortune.

ABC's in-the-works Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff has tapped Delroy Lindo (Blood & Oil, The Chicago Code) to join the cast as comic-book staple Dominic Fortune.

The character first appeared in 1975's Marvel Preview #2, in a story written and drawn by comics legend Howard Chaykin. An adventure-seeking rogue, Fortune craved wealth and excitement with his globe-trotting odysseys.

Lindo is the first non-S.H.I.E.L.D. cast member to board the offshoot, joining Adrianne Palicki's Bobbi "Mockingbird" Morse and Nick Blood's Lance Hunter.

Marvel's Most Wanted was created and written by S.H.I.E.L.D. EPs Jeffrey Bell and Paul Zbyszewski.

Via: TVLine

Delroy Lindo attends the 2014 NBCUniversal TCA Winter Press Tour Portraits at Langham Hotel on January 19, 2014 in Pasadena, California. (Photo by Charley Gallay/NBC/NBC via Getty Images)

Delroy Lindo attends the 2014 NBCUniversal TCA Winter Press Tour Portraits

Date: Monday, 2016 Feb 01, 11:42 GMT | Message # 266

Friends

I was going to recommend that people who view this site to this series (Agent Carter).
I'm watching S1,ep6, there is a street scene which involves lots and lots of old cars, people etc.  The setting is pretty awesome imo.  In case not everybody noticed, most of the cars had a bar down the middle of the drivers window because windscreens that fitted the entire front could not be made in those days.  The early Morris Minor in the UK also had a split windscreen.
I have a bit of an issue understanding what some of the words spoken by the Soviets say and I can not get subtitles on Fox in the UK.  It does not matter though.
I feel that I should have seen this series earlier.  Lyndsey Fonseca is in this episode.
I found the slapping (kick) scene amusing.

Lyndsy Fonseca attends the 2015 San Diego Film Festival on October 2, 2015 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Vivien Killilea/Getty Images for San Diego Film Foundation)

Lyndsy Fonseca attends the 2015 San Diego Film FestivalLyndsy Fonseca attends the 2015 San Diego Film Festival

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 2016 Feb 01, 14:37

Date: Thursday, 2016 Feb 18, 04:37 GMT | Message # 267

Friends

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts Natalia Cordova-Buckley As Slingshot

Natalia Cordova-Buckley has been cast in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Elena Rodriguez. Rodriguez is described as a street-wise Colombian woman given Inhuman abilities and is based on the character Slingshot from the Secret Warriors comic series.

In the Marvel Comics universe, Rodriguez - who goes by the nickname "Yo-Yo" - is the daughter of the villain called Griffin. She has the ability to move at super speed and then snap back to the spot she started from, hence the nickname and codename. She is one of the Caterpillars recruited by Nick Fury into the Secret Warriors. During an operation, Slingshot has both of her arms cut off by the Gorgon, one of Hydra's deadliest agents. Slingshot is fitted with two prosthetic replacements and returns to active duty as a member of the team.

When Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns, Coulson is more determined than ever to get to Gideon Malick and put an end to Hydra once and for all in the aftermath of his trip to Maveth. Meanwhile, Daisy and the team encounter more Inhumans who have powers like they've never seen before, but will they be friends or enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns Tuesday, March 8 on ABC.

Via: ComicBook.Com

Natalia Cordova-Buckley attends Film Independent's Project Involve Shorts at The Grove on July 23, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage)

Natalia Cordova-Buckley attends Film Independent's Project Involve Shorts

Date: Friday, 2016 May 13, 04:15 GMT | Message # 268

Friends

ABC Has Canceled Marvel's Agent Carter 

After two seasons of fighting crime, Agent Carter has been given her walking papers. The ABC show, based on a character from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has been canceled. 

The show's ratings slipped considerably in the second season - and with star Hayley Atwell already signed for another show (It's called Conviction), the writing was on the wall. It probably didn't help that Captain America: Civil War put a not-so-subtle period on the character's long, exciting, and storied career in the Marvel Universe either. 

At least one of ABC's Marvel shows will continue, however: Agents of SHIELD is coming back for another season. But it seems a spin-off that was to be called Marvel's Most Wanted is not making the cut. And for Agent Carter, Jarvis, and the crew, that's all she wrote.

Via: THR

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jul 24, 01:36 GMT | Message # 269

Friends

Gabriel Luna Is Ghost Rider In "SHIELD"

Following weeks of rumors, it has now been confirmed that comic character Ghost Rider will be popping up in the fourth season of ABC's "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" with Gabriel Luna set to play the role of Robbie Reyes, the most recent incarnation of the character. 

In the comic, Reyes is a young mechanic living in Los Angeles possessed by the spirit which he uses against the local gangs and to win street races. The announcement was made at the show's Comic Con panel in San Diego on Friday. 

Executive Producer/Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb says: "Season 4 will unquestionably be the series' biggest, most ambitious story yet, and it all begins with the introduction of one of our greatest legacy characters in Ghost Rider. When the spirit of Vengeance rides into S.H.I.E.L.D., it'll change everything."

"Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" returns Tuesday September 20th in its new timeslot at 10pm US-ET on ABC. 

Via: Marvel

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jul 26, 01:21 GMT | Message # 270

Friends

'Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Casts Lilli Birdsell In Recurring Role For Season 4 

Lilli Birdsell (Geek Charming) is joining ABC drama series Marvel's Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the upcoming fourth season in a recurring role. 

Birdsell will play Lucy, a beautiful woman with a haunting quality. She has a very violent streak in her inner self, because of things that have happened. She joins Gabriel Luna, previously announced as new character Ghost Rider for Season 4. 

Birdsell's recent TV credits include NCIS: LA, How To Get Away With Murder and Major Crimes. 

Via: Deadline

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Page 18 of 19«1216171819»
Search: