[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 17 of 19«121516171819»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread
robboDate: Thursday, 04 Jun 2015, 01:47 | Message # 241
Group: Friends
Marvel's Agent Carter Is Finally Coming To The UK This July

It's finally happened - Marvel's Agent Carter has been picked up by a UK channel.

Fox UK has acquired the rights to the 8-part first season starring Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter.

A TV spinoff from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Agent Carter will get its UK premiere in July.

The first season sees Peggy working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve) while dealing with the loss of Steve Rogers - Captain America - and her male colleagues' chauvinist attitudes.

Jeff Ford - Managing Director of Fox International Channels (FIC) UK - said: "Marvel's Agent Carter is blockbuster Hollywood entertainment at its best.

"With high production values and a stellar UK and international cast, the series is the perfect addition to FOX UK's summer line up, continuing the channel's commitment to bring exclusive, original and breakthrough series to a UK audience."

The series also stars Dominic Cooper as Howard (father of Tony) Stark, and James D'Arcy as Jarvis, Stark's butler and Peggy's greatest ally.

Marvel's Agent Carter has already been renewed for a second season by ABC, which will air in the US in 2016.

Via: DigitalSpy

James D'Arcy and Hayley Atwell attend SiriusXM's Entertainment Weekly Radio Channel Broadcasts From Comic-Con 2015 at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego on July 11, 2015 in San Diego, California.

James D'Arcy and Hayley Atwell attend SiriusXM's Entertainment Weekly Radio Channel Broadcasts James D'Arcy and Hayley Atwell attend SiriusXM's Entertainment Weekly Radio Channel Broadcasts

robboDate: Monday, 29 Jun 2015, 02:16 | Message # 242
Secret Warriors Come To "SHIELD"

The Secret Warriors, a team of superpowered agents assembled by Nick Fury in the Marvel comics, are coming to ABC's "Agents of SHIELD".

Variety reports that the show will introduce characters inspired by the "Secret Warriors" line-up in the upcoming third season.

In the comic, these individuals are drawn from Fury's Caterpillar initiative which is made up of people with potential abilities who have remained hidden and so are less likely to be compromised by their enemies.

In the show, Coulson (Clark Gregg) will search the world for more powered people and assemble this extraordinary new team to deal with new threats. However he soon realizes he's not the only ones tracking down these new Inhumans.

ABC and Marvel will do a promotional tie in at Comic Con in two weeks time where SHIELD ambassadors will be roaming the convention to reward the most dedicated fans with limited edition 'Secret Warriors' pins.

Via: Variety

Adrianne Palicki attends the 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' press room during day 2 of Comic-Con International on July 10, 2015 in San Diego, California.

Adrianne Palicki attends the 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' press room during day 2 of Comic-Con InternationalAdrianne Palicki attends the 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' press room during day 2 of Comic-Con InternationalAdrianne Palicki attends the 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' press room during day 2 of Comic-Con InternationalAdrianne Palicki attends the 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' press room during day 2 of Comic-Con InternationalAdrianne Palicki attends the 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' press room during day 2 of Comic-Con International

robboDate: Wednesday, 29 Jul 2015, 02:44 | Message # 243
Andrew Howard Joins SHIELD Season 3

Andrew Howard is the latest recruit for Marvel's Agents of SHIELD season three.

The Welsh actor has been cast as an intimidating agent named Banks as part of the Secret Warriors storyline, according to Deadline.

Howard is a veteran of Hatfields & McCoys and Burn Notice, and has starred in the films Taken 3 and Limitless.

A major theme of season three will be Coulson and Quake scouring the globe to build a superhero team, leading to a clash with a new energy-powered Inhuman known as Lash.

Meanwhile, recurring stars Luke Mitchell and Henry Simmons have both been upgraded to full cast members for the fall episodes.

Agents of SHIELD returns to ABC on September 29. Channel 4 airs the series in the UK.

Via: Deadline

Andrew Howard arrives at the 9th Annual BritWeek launch party at the British Consul General's Residence on April 21, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

Andrew Howard arrives at the 9th Annual BritWeek launch partyAndrew Howard arrives at the 9th Annual BritWeek launch party

robboDate: Friday, 31 Jul 2015, 02:40 | Message # 244
House Of Cards' Constance Zimmer Joins Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD

Actress Constance Zimmer has been added to the ever-growing cast of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Marvel says Zimmer's character will be the head of a new group Coulson and the other SHIELD agents will encounter while searching for new Inhumans. Things will likely become complicated, as Zimmer's group is also hunting super-powered beings. No further information regarding her character's name or role is currently known.

Zimmer's past credits include Netflix's House of Cards, Hot in Cleveland, and Entourage.

Also it looks like The Cavalry will have company in season three of "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD." we understand that 'Blair Underwood' will return to the ABC series to reprise his role as 'Melinda May's' (Ming-Na Wen) ex-husband 'Andrew' in multiple episodes when the show returns this fall.

In true Marvel fashion, Underwood's storyline and the status of his relationship with with Agent May is being kept under wraps.

I have seen this woman in serious mode, and I have to say she plays it out well. I could see her become a major MCU villain actually!

Via: IGN

Constance Zimmer arrives at the 'Entourage' Los Angeles premiere at Regency Village Theatre on June 1, 2015 in Westwood, California.

Constance Zimmer arrives at the 'Entourage' Los Angeles premiereConstance Zimmer arrives at the 'Entourage' Los Angeles premiere

robboDate: Friday, 21 Aug 2015, 01:15 | Message # 245
Marvel's Mockingbird Series Starring Adrianne Palicki Lands ABC Pilot Order

Despite putting a halt on the "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" spinoff, which was proposed earlier this year, ABC is closing in on a deal to order a pilot for a project Centered around Mockingbird, Variety has learned exclusively.

Titled "Marvel's Most Wanted," the drama will focus on popular "SHIELD" characters Adrianne Palicki's Bobbi Morse (also known as Mockingbird) and Nick Blood's Lance Hunter. The two actors will topline the pilot and prospective series.

"SHIELD" producers Jeffrey Bell and Paul Zbyszewski co-created the project for Marvel and ABC Studios, co-writing the pilot. They will serve as showrunners and exec producers together with Marvel's head of television Jeph Loeb also exec producing.

Insiders say the series is not a spinoff, per se, but rather an entirely new project solely focused on the two characters to continue their story. Though plot details are scarce at this point, "Marvel's Most Wanted" will follow the pair and their adventures together.

At this time, ABC has not made any decisions regarding premiere date or a path of introduction, such as introducing the new show as a planted episode during "SHIELD."

But with "SHIELD" coming back for Season 3, in addition to "Agent Carter" returning for Season 2, there's still a large Marvel appetite at ABC. Also in the works at the network, is a top-secret Marvel project helmed by "American Crime" creator John Ridley.

Via: Variety

Adrianne Palicki attends Disney ABC Television Group's 2015 TCA Summer Press Tour at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on August 4, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.
Crédits : Alberto E. Rodriguez

Adrianne Palicki attends Disney ABC Television Group's 2015 TCA Summer Press TourAdrianne Palicki attends Disney ABC Television Group's 2015 TCA Summer Press Tour

robboDate: Wednesday, 26 Aug 2015, 02:46 | Message # 246
Matthew Willig Joins "Agents Of SHIELD" As Lash

A new synopsis for "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." season three reveals the casting info about Matthew Willig, who will play Lash.

Created by Charles Soule and Joe Maduiera, Lash is a frightening force in the Inhuman world. Lash uses energy to create wickedly powerful whips, and in the comics declared himself judge of which new Inhumans were worthy of carrying super powers. Though no one was announced for the role at the time, Lash's involvement with the show was confirmed at this year's Comic-Con International. A former NFL player, Willig has starred in films like "We're the Millers" and "Year One."

The synopsis also reveals that Juan Pablo Raba will play Joey, a new Inhuman with as-of-yet unannounced abilities. He will join a group of "other surprising characters." This group may become part of Daisy Johnson's Secret Warriors, which was announced earlier this summer.

"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." season three premieres Tuesday, September 29 at 9 pm EST on ABC.

Via: ComicBook.Com

Matthew Willig in GRIMM 'Cold Blooded' (Season 3, Episode 7, aired December 13, 2013) Chris Pine and Matthew Willig film scenes for 'Stretch' through the night in Hollywood on July 17, 2013

robboDate: Monday, 14 Sep 2015, 01:25 | Message # 247
When Does Your Favorite Comic Book TV Show Come Back?

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 

Season Three Begins: September 29, 2015 

Where Last Season Left Off: With SHIELD officially reformed, Coulson lost a hand but won the war against a rogue faction of Inhumans led by Skye's mother. A mysterious Kree weapon caused Simmons to disappear right after she hinted that she might be romantically interested in Fitz. Skye (now calling herself Daisy Johnson) joined a TV version of Secret Warriors and Ward took over Hydra after vowing revenge on the organization for the death of his lover Agent 33. 

What Might Happen This Season: SHIELD will fight on against both Hydra and a new government team called the Advanced Threat Containment Unit, which is seeking out Inhumans and other powered humans. They'll also have to deal with Lash, an Inhuman who's gathering his own team for unknown purposes. 

Marvel's Agent Carter

Season Two Begins: ABC has yet to announce a premiere date, but the show should still replace Marvel's Agents of SHIELD during that show's winter break. 

Where Last Season Left Off: Agent Carter and her SSR colleagues stop Leviathan's plans to spray New York City with a gas that causes homicidal psychosis. While jerkwad Agent Thompson gets all the glory, Agent Sousa asks Peggy out, which she politely declines. Also, Howard Stark gives Peggy and her friend Angie one of their homes as repayment for all of Carter's help clearing his name from bogus weapons trafficking charges. 

What Might Happen This Season: Peggy, Agent Sousa and Jarvis are all heading to Los Angeles to fight Madam Masque. The Darkforce, an energy source from the comics, will also play a role in the season somehow. We will also get some teases about Agent Carter's past, a new romantic interest or two and a rematch against 1940s Black Widow Dottie Underwood. 

Via: ComicBook.Com

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 14 Sep 2015, 12:53 | Message # 248
Group: Administrators
This is how a Agents of SHIELD / The Flash crossover would look like.

Chloe Bennet and Grant Gustin speak onstage during Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards held at The Forum on March 28, 2015 in Inglewood, California.
(Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Chloe Bennet and Grant Gustin speak onstage during Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice AwardsChloe Bennet and Grant Gustin speak onstage during Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice AwardsChloe Bennet and Grant Gustin speak onstage during Nickelodeon's 28th Annual Kids' Choice Awards

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 17 Sep 2015, 23:03 | Message # 249
First look at Chloe Bennet in her Daisy Johnson's new Quake tactical suit in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3!

Chloe Bennet in her Daisy Johnson's new Quake tactical suit in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.Chloe Bennet in her Daisy Johnson's new Quake tactical suit in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Photo by Kurt Iswarienkio/ABC via Getty Images

robboDate: Friday, 18 Sep 2015, 02:04 | Message # 250
# 250 Very nice! Great suit nice and tight, and just think she started of as a hacker.
Now all suited up and ready for action making her the first super-powered member of the team. 
Actually looking forward to Season 3 of S.H.I.E.L.D. I hope the show continues to improve.

robboDate: Monday, 21 Sep 2015, 02:39 | Message # 251
Agent Carter Season 2: Fox UK Pick Up Broadcast Rights

Having found success showing Agent Carter season 1 in the UK, Fox has decided to screen season 2 as well.

When the first season of Agent Carter came out in America, we UK residents had no way of watching it. Months later, Fox UK came to our rescue to screen the show, finally bringing that British super spy to British shores, albeit a little late.

Fox found decent success - 'a consolidated audience of 900k viewers a week, 'according to the press bumf - and have decided to continue their alliance with Agent Carter - they'll show season 2 in the UK, too.

Jeff Ford, Managing Director of Fox International Channels UK, said that: "Marvel's Agent Carter was a ratings smash for Fox UK, with a million people tuning in to Peggy Carter's adventures on launch."

"We're thrilled to bring the season 2 premiere to UK fans and can't wait to see what's in-store for the feisty and fearless heroine,"he added.

There's no word on a premiere date yet, but it won't be until Christmas time at the earliest - the show, extended to 10 episodes this time - will slot again into the Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. midseason break.

Via: DenofGeek

Hayley Atwell is photographed for Black Book Magazine on May 1 2011 in New York City
Crédits : Mark Squires

Hayley Atwell is photographed for Black Book Magazine on May 1 2011 in New York CityHayley Atwell is photographed for Black Book Magazine on May 1 2011 in New York CityHayley Atwell is photographed for Black Book Magazine on May 1 2011 in New York City

robboDate: Saturday, 10 Oct 2015, 01:33 | Message # 252
Agent Carter Casts Whitney Frost And More Season 2 Additions

When Agent Carter heads to Hollywood, Peggy (Hayley Atwell) will be meeting new friends and foes - and maybe finding a new love interest in the process.

Wynn Everett, Currie Graham, Lotte Verbeek and Reggie Austin have all joined the cast of Agent Carter for season 2, EW has learned. Marvel is expected to announce the new additions at New York Comic-Con on Friday.

Everett (The Newsroom) will play Whitney Frost, otherwise known in the Marvel Universe as Madame Masque. On the show, Frost is a Hollywood actress and brilliant inventor. In the comics, the villain first appeared in Tales of Suspense #98 before becoming Madame Masque a year later in Iron Man #17.

Meanwhile, Graham (Raising the Bar) will play Frost's husband, Calvin Chadwick, a high-powered businessman. "We knew we needed an actor versatile enough to go head-to-head with both Hayley and Wynn, and Currie Graham is one of those actors who can truly do anything," the executive producers say."He brings a grounded, human quality to Calvin Chadwick, a complex character who lives at the center of Season 2's intrigue."

Verbeek (Outlander) will play Ana Jarvis, the free-spirited wife of Edwin Jarvis (James D'Arcy), who immediately befriends Peggy and helps her adjust to life in Los Angeles. "For a character fans love as much as Jarvis, we had to find him a partner who would be equally beloved,"Marvel's Jeph Loeb says. "Lotte brings ease, sincerity and warmth to the role that's just perfect."

Austin (Devious Maids) will play Jason Wilkes, a quirky, yet charismatic scientist who instantly charms Peggy - and potentially becomes her new love interest? "We were impressed by Reggie as soon as we met with him, "Loeb says. "He has a unique ability to be handsome and charming while also being extremely accessible. We knew he could portray a character whom both audiences and Peggy would love."

Additionally, Dominic Cooper and Bridget Regan will reprise their roles as Howard Stark and Dottie Underwood. Chad Michael Murray and Enver Gjokaj are also slated to return alongside Atwell and D'Arcy in Season 2. Lyndsy Fonseca, who portrayed Angie Martinelli, could still potentially return but there's no official word yet. Until then, Fonseca has another gig.

Marvel's Agent Carter will return midseason on ABC.

Via: EW

Lotte Verbeek is photographed for Self Assignment on November 21, 2012 in Paris, France.
Crédits : Francois Berthier

Lotte Verbeek photoshootLotte Verbeek photoshoot

robboDate: Friday, 16 Oct 2015, 02:06 | Message # 253
Powers Boothe Joins "Agents Of SHIELD"

Legendary "Deadwood" thesp Powers Boothe has joined the cast of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." in a recurring role as the notorious Gideon Malick. 

Boothe previously appeared in "Marvel's The Avengers" as a member of the World Security Council, and here his character is a man whose loyalties remain a mystery. 

Executive producer/Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb says: "Gideon is incredibly menacing and in him we have a character that even the stone-cold Grant Ward would fear. Only someone of Powers' caliber could deliver the type of ominous and powerful performance we needed."

Boothe is expected to appear further into the third season of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." which recently returned to ABC. 

Via: Marvel.Com

robboDate: Thursday, 22 Oct 2015, 03:21 | Message # 254
Last Ship Recruits Agent Carter's Bridget Regan For Season 3

Bridget Regan is applying her Agent Carter spy skills to a new mission.

The actress, who plays Russian operative Dottie Underwood in the ABC series, has been cast in Season 3 of TNT's The Last Ship.

Regan will take on the series regular role of Last Ship's Sasha, a former Naval Intelligence Officer who's working in China on behalf of the United States government.

Regan's other TV credits include Jane the Virgin, White Collar, Beauty and the Beast and The Good Wife.

Via: TVLine

Bridget Regan at the premiere of Marvel's 'Ant-Man' at the Dolby Theatre on June 29, 2015 in Hollywood, California.

Bridget Regan at the premiere of Marvel's 'Ant-Man' Bridget Regan at the premiere of Marvel's 'Ant-Man'

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 23 Oct 2015, 11:44 | Message # 255
Quote robbo ()
The actress, who plays Russian operative Dottie Underwood in the ABC series, has been cast in Season 3 of TNT's The Last Ship.

I will be watching Bridget Regan in both shows then smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Avengers/Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter thread (Discuss Whedon's Avengers or ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D./Agent Carter)
Page 17 of 19«121516171819»
Search: