Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 212»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer as private investigator Kendall Frost on Castle ((News & Tidbits on Summer's appearance on Castle))
Summer as private investigator Kendall Frost on Castle
Date: Monday, 2016 Jan 11, 00:15 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer Glau is set to guest star on ABC's crime drama Castle opposite her former Firefly co-star Nathan Fillion, TVLine reports. Summer will show up in season 8, episode 14, playing private detective Kendall Frost who competes against Castle in solving a mystery.

Summer reconnected with Nathan Fillion and fellow Firefly alum Alan Tudyk as part of the web series Con Man. She’ll also be the third member of Serenity’s crew to pay Castle a visit recently, with Gina Torres and Adam Baldwin having guest starred earlier this season.

The "Castle" midseason premiere "Tone Death" will air on Monday, Feb. 1, on ABC.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2016 Jan 11, 00:32 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Molly Quinn, who plays Alexis Castle on the show, has posted the first image of Summer on set of Castle.

Summer Glau and Molly Quinn on set of Castle

Date: Monday, 2016 Jan 11, 14:25 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

I came across a 2013 interview of Molly Quinn at the time she voiced Supergirl in DC Comics animated movie Superman: Unbound and makes me like her even more :-)

“I really liked Superman/Batman: Apocalypse,” Quinn responded when asked for her favorite version of Supergirl. “It was based on the Superman/Batman story that reintroduced her to the comics. Summer Glau was great in it.” Apparently, Molly isn’t as territorial as other Super-voice actors. She even took inspiration from the actresses that have played the role before: “I looked at everything and took the best stuff from all of them and tried to mix it together and put myself in there. We’ve all brought something to the character.”

I now understand better why Molly seemed so excited when she tweeted a photo of her with Summer on set of Castle :-)

Date: Monday, 2016 Jan 11, 15:33 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

TV Line also shared a few spoilers for episode 8.14 last month:

“Episode 14 will send Rick, Alexis and Hayley to Los Angeles to investigate a murder that has ties to an NYPD case. Also in that hour, we discover that a familiar face — though not Kate’s (yet?) — may be linked to Castle’s wedding-day vanishing.”

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jan 12, 21:07 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

More Castle 8.14 spoilers.

When Rick, Alexis and Hayley chase a case to L.A., Gerald McRaney and Summer Glau guest-star, as you know. But what you may not know is that in that episode, the mystery of Rick's missing time will be solved Once. And. For. All. Says showrunner Terence Paul Winter: "Here's a promise: We are going to conclude that. It will be done."

Nathan Fillion, Stana Katic, castle (Season 6, 2013). photo: Bob D'Amico ABC

Date: Friday, 2016 Jan 22, 10:03 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

Important update on the air dates.

Castle Season 8 will return on February 8, and not on February 1, as it was previously announced. When it returns in February with episode 8.09, the ABC series will air three episodes in eight days.

Castle Season 8 episode 9 titled “Tone Death” was written by Andrew W. Marlowe and directed by Hanelle M. Culpepper. “Castle” Season 8 episode 10 titled “Witness for the Prosecution” will be aired on Valentine’s Day to get back on schedule before returning to the usual time slot with the episode that features Tarabay.

The sparks will fly when Castle returns on Feb. 8!

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jan 31, 00:56 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

Nathan Fillion teases another mini-Firefly reunion on Castle.

Nathan says that Alan Tudyk will be doing an episode of Castle soon. See at 21:00 point in the interview below.

Date: Friday, 2016 Feb 12, 22:44 GMT | Message # 8

Site Admin

TV line has released the first promotional photos for Summer's episode, as well as additional infos about the episode itself.

Summer Glau in Castle 8.14 'The G.D.S.' Episode stillsSummer Glau in Castle 8.14 'The G.D.S.' Episode stillsSummer Glau in Castle 8.14 'The G.D.S.' Episode stills

Date: Monday, 2016 Feb 22, 19:07 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

ABC has published the press release for the March 7 episode of Castle guest starring Summer as private investigator Kendall Frost.

Date: Monday, 2016 Feb 22, 23:42 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

ABC has released the full set of promotional photos for Castle episode 8.14 'The G.D.S.', featuring Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle and guest stars Summer Glau as Kendall Frost and Gerald McRaney as Mason Wood.

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Mar 01, 14:01 GMT | Message # 11

Site Admin

Summer Glau's character Kendall Frost is dressed to impress in the promo video for next weeks episode of Castle.

Date: Saturday, 2016 Mar 05, 08:28 GMT | Message # 12

Site Admin

ABC has released a first sneak peek for Castle season 8 episode 14 'The G.D.S.''. Unfortunately, Summer's character Kendall Frost is not featured in it, but hopefully she will be in the next sneak peeks. Fingers crossed!

Sneak Peek: Castle Lands in Hollywood
Castle (Nathan Fillion) arrives in Hollywood with Alexis (Molly Quinn) and Hayley (Toks Olagundoye) in tow, and he's ready to get to work. As he delegates tasks to Alexis and Hayley, he receives a note from the secretive Greatest Detectives Society. Watch this sneak peek from Season 8, Episode 14, "The G.D.S.," and don't miss Castle MONDAYS 10|9c on ABC.

Date: Saturday, 2016 Mar 05, 08:29 GMT | Message # 13

Site Admin

Watch this second sneak peek from Castle season 8, episode 14, "The G.D.S.". There is still no Summer as Kendall Frost in it but like the saying goes, ABC probably saves the best for last.

Sneak Peek: Castle Meets a Hollywood Head Honcho
Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Hayley (Toks Olagundoye) stop by the office of a major Hollywood executive to ask him questions about a case involving one of the studio's employees. Turns out the director of a major blockbuster action epic might be up to something fishy. Watch this sneak peek from Season 8, Episode 14, "The G.D.S.," and don't miss Castle MONDAYS 10|9c on ABC.

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Mar 09, 23:06 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

It has been a great episode of Castle. It was awesome seeing Summer and Nathan on screen again and I wish there would be more Kendall Frost on the showin the future.

We have added to the gallery screen captures from Summer's guest appearance, and put all the scenes with Summer in a Youtube playlist so that you can watch them together.

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Mar 09, 23:09 GMT | Message # 15

Site Admin

As fans have mentioned, this episode was designed as a possible backdoor pilot. More, Paul Lee - former head of the Entertainment at ABC and huge fan of Castle - told he had plans for a continuation of Castle with or without the two leads (Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic). Why not a spin-off series about Private investigators called "The G.D.S." and starring Gerald McRaney and Summer Glau?

The problem is that Lee was forced to resign very recently and ABC has given early renewals to 15 shows but Castle isn't on the list. I doubt we get to see Kendall again sad

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer as private investigator Kendall Frost on Castle ((News & Tidbits on Summer's appearance on Castle))
Page 1 of 212»
Search: