Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Possible Summer Glau/Isabel Rochev in Arrow - Season 1 (S01E22 - Darkness on the Edge of Town)
Possible Summer Glau/Isabel Rochev in Arrow - Season 1
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 24, 23:17 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

Hi ever after I saw this scene I was wondering whether that is Summer Glau or at least Isabel Rochev.
My sister also has the same doubts as me, so I've decided to see what other people think on the topic.

Video:

Screens:

The rest of the screencaps you can see in my gallery.
http://bit.ly/165c5Hn

Message edited by Metal - Thursday, 2013 Jul 25, 00:46

Date: Thursday, 2013 Jul 25, 00:09 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

i don't think it's summer (i do think it's isabel rochev btw), at the time of making this scene they probably didn't even know who was going to play isabel rochev, so that would make it hard to be summer.

knowledge is power.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Jul 25, 00:14 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

Yes, that was Isabel Rochev...but it's not Summer Glau biggrin

I mentioned Isabel's presence on season one a few days ago in a post in the "Easter eggs and other (hidden) messages in movies/tv shows" thread.

The woman is only shown from the knees down as she is sitting in a chair, and of course the actress supposed to play the part (as we now know Summer Glau) was not cast at the time this episode was filmed.
In mid-June 2013, the producers of Arrow were casting for a new major recurring character/possible series regular for Season 2. Here name was Lisa (a code name used to preserve the secret on the casting) and was described as a mysterious woman with a tragic past. She will "wreak havoc on Oliver's heart and is equal to Oliver in every way".
Now we know that this mysterious Lisa is none other than Summer's Isabel Rochev.

On a side note note, I don't mind that you didn't see my post (I can expect everyone to read EVERY message posted in the forum, leave it to me); but maybe you could have posted in the aforementioned thread or directly in the "Arrow thread".

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2013 Jul 25, 01:02 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

Well I should've thought about the casting dates and the episide shooting/release dates. Now to think of it I feel rather stupid, but hey I did atleast got 1 out of two. :P

Sorry that I didn't read your post aswell, I usually every nfo possible concerning Summer but sometimes I just glimpse over quickly missing (obviously important stuff ><;) bcs I am either tired or don't have enough time.

I've just thought it be more tidy to make a separate thread, I just have a forum habit of putting everything to separate topics for easier archiving/accessing.

Still it would be interesting to know who that actress exactly is (personally speaking) and I think there's 0,01 % of that being Summer. Probably not, but sometimes companies ask a selected actor or group of actors prior to the scheduled casting and do a test scene with some, after they run the casting they decide whether to pick between the selected one/s pick s/o from the casting group.
Possible, but quite improbable.

If only Summer had some toe tattoos like Cassidy or Britt. biggrin

Message edited by Metal - Thursday, 2013 Jul 25, 01:24

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 22:26 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

Ok I know that this is not the hot topic atm with Summer's spotlight on team Deathstroke (Yay!  yahoo ) but I think I finally know who this pair of legs belong to. I guess that probably everyone who saw the episode have remembered the scene from season 1, but I decided to post this anyway. biggrin

In Arrow 2.12 we see them once again. 

And it seems that they are attached to no other than Amanda Waller, the head of A.R.G.U.S. (I've got that right, right?  biggrin ). 

So it wasn't Isabel Rochev that wanted to destabilize China. But why did Amanda wanted to, and what would be the possible outcome/clash with the Arrow when he finds out that it was hers men that she hired that tortured him. And we already saw Diggle having an edge with the way that ARGUS does it's job, which can make this battle even more interesting with both of them having common interest each with it's own reasons to bring ARGUS down.

And would this connection lead to eventually Diggle or his ex being involved with what happened to Oliver on the Island? Or maybe they will show us some parallel life moments of significance of what Diggle was doing at the time while Oliver was still stranded.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 22:47 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

Quote Metal ()
And it seems that they are attached to no other than Amanda Waller, the head of A.R.G.U.S. (I've got that right, right?  ). 

I don't think anymore this is Isabel Rochev we saw back in S01Ep22 (though it was the best guess at the time). Amanda Waller has been introduced since and indeed, she fits the profile better imo.
As you said, it's still unclear why Waller would want to destabilize China.

But then we saw Isabel Rochev in ep 2.18 wearing similar red heels (see cap below):

Sebastaian Blood, Slade Wilson and Isabel Rochev in Arrow 2.18 'Deathstroke

And one has to remember that the connection between Slade and Isabel is still not clear, so ...

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 23:10 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

That actually gives me even wilder, but at least some guess. biggrin

Imagine if Isabel, Slade and Amanda are all together?
Just think about it. Amanda was one of the few ppl that Oliver hasn't revealed himself to, who knew Arrow's true identity just like Slade and Isabel knows. (I think it's just me, but I felt she reacted kinda conspicious to Oliver when he told her about that Slade is alive).

I thought it was Amanda because of the office background in 1.22, look at the walls. It reminds quite a lot of the surrounding of the ARGUS buildings, like in the Suicide Squad. Of course if my guess is correct, then it really doesn't matter because if Isabel and Amanda are working together, they probably might've been in ARGUS together quite often.

And when I posted tonight I thought that this wasn't in any way possibly related to Summer Glau's character. biggrin
Now that's seems interesting.

Message edited by Metal - Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 23:32

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Apr 16, 23:30 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

Now that I look again, I am not sure if the lady from season 1 is black or white skined, and whether it's more of an business office or ARGUS-que office type. But for what I am sure is that it's quite possible for those 3 to work together each for it's own purposes.

-For Slade it's revenge.
-For Isabel, it's seems to be revenge too, but bcs of his father probably. Maybe she tried to have an affair with him and he dumped her? Or something worse. :O
-But what are the motives of Amanda if it is her indeed. she seems to know more than possible about the affairs on the island and Slade being killed by Oliver. So she must indeed be involved in this in some way. If she also has some grudge on Oliver that would be amazing.

Maybe the bald secretary could shed some light on this if he ever shows up again on the show.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Possible Summer Glau/Isabel Rochev in Arrow - Season 1 (S01E22 - Darkness on the Edge of Town)
Page 1 of 11
Search: