To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker (video I made)
Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker
Date: Thursday, 2013 Jan 17, 01:15 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

Hey everyone, I made a video last night of Thomas and Summer.
I used clips from TSCC photoshoot, Summer Glau esquire photoshoot, deadly honeymoon and a Summer and Thomas interview.
I hope you guys like it. It took me 2 hours to make. 10 minutes to find the right song for the mood.
I hope it brightens your mood. And makes you somewhat happy.

Moderator note: I replaced the video since the original didn't exist anymore

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Message edited by TerminatorEmily - Thursday, 2013 Jan 17, 01:17

Date: Thursday, 2013 Jan 17, 12:55 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Some fans mentioned they could not watch the video in their country (Sweden) unfortunately.

This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2013 Mar 11, 16:59 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

I guess Thomas probably knows that Keith Urban's music video 'Long Hot Summer' stars Summer Glau :

Keith Urban - Long Hot SummerKeith Urban - Long Hot SummerKeith Urban - Long Hot Summer
[More screencaps in the Gallery]

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 15, 21:03 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

My latest Blog post should interest you (lots of Jameron stuff): Thomas Dekker and Summer Glau quotes from various interviews

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 15, 22:29 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
My latest Blog post should interest you (lots of Jameron stuff): Thomas Dekker and Summer Glau quotes from various interviews

I'll check it out! biggrin

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 12:45 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

If I was an adoring fan of Thomas Dekker, I would be jealous of the way he is looking at Summer Glau.

TSCC Meet and Greet at Golden Apple Comics Los Angeles - September 13, 2008

Watch more pictures of Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker at TSCC Meet and Greet at Golden Apple Comics Los Angeles - September 13, 2008 in the Gallery.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 23:10 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

Well, I am an adoring fan of both... xD If that makes any sense....

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 23:11 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

Oh, and thanks to everyone who watched it! It has reached 1000 views!! THANK YOU!! biggrin :D biggrin :D smile :) smile :) happy ^_^

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 15, 23:53 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

Quote TerminatorEmily ()
Oh, and thanks to everyone who watched it! It has reached 1000 views!! THANK YOU!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile smile happy ^_^

Well deserved Emily! Be sure to allow people to watch your video from their mobile devices (the option should be in your YT Channel settings) because fans have been reported they couldn't watch it from a tablet or ipad.

Date: Friday, 2016 Jan 01, 14:59 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

One has a "build date" while the other has a birth date. So Happy belated Birthday Thomas Dekker, born 28 December 1987, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker at the FOX UpFront, New York City - May 15, 2008

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker (video I made)
Page 1 of 11
Search: