Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker (video I made)
Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker
Date: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 01:15 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

Hey everyone, I made a video last night of Thomas and Summer.
I used clips from TSCC photoshoot, Summer Glau esquire photoshoot, deadly honeymoon and a Summer and Thomas interview.
I hope you guys like it. It took me 2 hours to make. 10 minutes to find the right song for the mood.
I hope it brightens your mood. And makes you somewhat happy.

Moderator note: I replaced the video since the original didn't exist anymore

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Message edited by TerminatorEmily - Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 01:17

Date: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 12:55 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Some fans mentioned they could not watch the video in their country (Sweden) unfortunately.

This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 11 Mar 2013, 16:59 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

I guess Thomas probably knows that Keith Urban's music video 'Long Hot Summer' stars Summer Glau :

Keith Urban - Long Hot SummerKeith Urban - Long Hot SummerKeith Urban - Long Hot Summer
[More screencaps in the Gallery]

Date: Monday, 15 Apr 2013, 21:03 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

My latest Blog post should interest you (lots of Jameron stuff): Thomas Dekker and Summer Glau quotes from various interviews

Date: Monday, 15 Apr 2013, 22:29 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
My latest Blog post should interest you (lots of Jameron stuff): Thomas Dekker and Summer Glau quotes from various interviews

I'll check it out! biggrin

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Wednesday, 15 Jan 2014, 12:45 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

If I was an adoring fan of Thomas Dekker, I would be jealous of the way he is looking at Summer Glau.

TSCC Meet and Greet at Golden Apple Comics Los Angeles - September 13, 2008

Watch more pictures of Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker at TSCC Meet and Greet at Golden Apple Comics Los Angeles - September 13, 2008 in the Gallery.

Date: Wednesday, 15 Jan 2014, 23:10 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

Well, I am an adoring fan of both... xD If that makes any sense....

Date: Wednesday, 15 Jan 2014, 23:11 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

Oh, and thanks to everyone who watched it! It has reached 1000 views!! THANK YOU!! biggrin :D biggrin :D smile :) smile :) happy ^_^

Date: Wednesday, 15 Jan 2014, 23:53 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

Quote TerminatorEmily ()
Oh, and thanks to everyone who watched it! It has reached 1000 views!! THANK YOU!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile smile happy ^_^

Well deserved Emily! Be sure to allow people to watch your video from their mobile devices (the option should be in your YT Channel settings) because fans have been reported they couldn't watch it from a tablet or ipad.

Date: Friday, 01 Jan 2016, 14:59 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

One has a "build date" while the other has a birth date. So Happy belated Birthday Thomas Dekker, born 28 December 1987, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker at the FOX UpFront, New York City - May 15, 2008

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker (video I made)
Page 1 of 11
Search: