Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TV show u r looking forward to in 2013 ?
TV show u r looking forward to in 2013 ?
Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 10:27 GMT | Message # 1

Blocked

New TV show I'm looking forward to in 2013 The Following 2013 and you ?

Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 12:33 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Whedon's SHIELD, Friedman's new robot show (pilot) and the return of Alphas, Continuum, Arrow.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 12:42 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

The Return of Alphas, Continuum, Arrow. Pretty much the same as Chris. Oh and hopefully TSCC. smile Continuum final had me blown away.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Date: Friday, 04 Jan 2013, 00:53 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

hopefully the return of alphas fingers crossed, mostly the same as you guys, continuum and arrow quite looking forward to, season 2, of these two are gonna be awesome, also like grimm which is not to bad, shield also should be quite interesting, best thing that could happen in 2013, TSCC it would be awesome we can only live in hope, smile

Date: Monday, 22 Jul 2013, 16:15 GMT | Message # 5

Users

The Return of Alphas, Continuum, Arrow, The vampire Diaries  all are good choice !! 
 Twitter:@Bonnieclus

Date: Monday, 22 Jul 2013, 16:26 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

continuum, arrow and i still hope for TSCC to come back

knowledge is power.

Date: Monday, 22 Jul 2013, 16:30 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

Thanks for bumping this thread lucyer, I had completely forgotten about it smile

I find interesting to see what has changed six months after we posted messages here; let me see: I mentioned SHIELD, Friedman's new robot show (pilot) and the return of Alphas, Continuum, Arrow.

One thing has changed, Josh Friedman's pilot has not been picked up as series, probably for the same reason TSCC failed and JF other pilots failed too, aka his shows are too dark and complex for broadcast tv.

Edit: I can't seem to find your Twitter account @Bonnieclus

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 23:16 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

what`s the best tv drama of summer 2013,  summer tv has been pretty good lately, with a plethora of shows available for the many of us who choose to spend their nights in the cool confines of the living room. so which drama series airing right now is giving of the right vibes on tv, of course, the premium channels always have something to offer, HBO is currently running `true blood` and `the newsroom` while showtime has `dexter` and the acclaimed new series `ray donovan` but not to be outdone, the basic cable channels are still churning out quality programs. AMC  has `the killing` in its third season, while `falling skies` is enjoying a surprisingly successful run on TNT. but perhaps the biggest surprise this summer has been CBS `under the dome` which has done very well ratings-wise despite much grousing from fans of the stephen king book. also lets not forget showcase drama-sci-fi `continuum` which has also been very successful in its second season run, and has been officially renewed for a third season,

Date: Sunday, 06 Oct 2013, 01:38 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

`The Tomorrow People` check out six things to know about the new series,

1, Robbie Amell didn`t get the roll because his last name is `Amell` He may be the cousin of Arrow`s Stephen Amell, but that wasn`t how he got the job, Robbie previously worked with Greg Berlanti on Brothers and Sisters and the producer also helped him get his Green Card. He was originally brought in to audition for the role of John now played by Luke Mitchell. Later, he auditioned for Stephen and was cast in that role.

2, The Show Is Based On A 1970s British Series Of The Same Name. Berlanti said it won`t be a direct remake, `We would like to be true to the spirit of the show, I think, you know. And certainly we have, we have character names and things like that, but our hope is that we kind of evolve and It`s its own thing`

3, Jedikiah Is A Hero. At least according to the character`s portrayer, Mark Pellegrino, `From the first scene. Yeah, I always think that the characters I`m playing are justified in their actions and heroic in nature. And I `m protecting the human race, so as far as I`m concerned, you know, you got to do dirty things sometimes to protect four, five, six billion people, how many folks are populating the planet`

4, Cara Is A Kick-Ass Woman. Julie Plec reflected a moment in the pilot where Cara `throws out her hand and she blows somebody off` and thought in that moment she was `a badass chick` Plec describes her as a `no nonsense, take no prisoners, can really, really, really kick butt, really is a very strong heroine, but also has this deep backstory that makes her an incredibly compassionate, almost It`s almost in that her empathy for others is her achilles heel. So It`s kind of It`s a great character for a woman`

5, Expect Awesome Fight Scenes. The Tomorrow People uses the same fight choreographers and stunt coordinators as Arrow. `Arrow has the best action scenes on television.

6, Episodes Will Be Both Standalone And Contribute To A Larger Mythology And Story Arc. Berlanti explained how each hour will be set up, `We`ll be doing a couple of different things that make it hopefully standaloney --- one of the things we`ll be doing is we slowly dole out the histories and the breakout stories of the different individuals --- and so we`ll be telling little mini-flashback stories that kind of tell a story about how they, kind of, ultimately joined `The Tomorrow People` And, the other reason he gave is a bit spoilery, so you`ll have to tune in to the pilot to find out.  The Tomorrow People premieres Wednesday, October 9 at 9pm ET on The CW.

Date: Sunday, 06 Oct 2013, 04:11 GMT | Message # 10

Friends

The return of Lost Girl, Hemlock Grove, Raising Hope, Continuum.
Interested in what SyFy's Helix will be like, stars Billy Campbell from the 4400.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

Date: Friday, 11 Oct 2013, 02:04 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

`The Tomorrow People` in a nutshell, it maintains a certain appeal without necessarily expressing itself in a particularly novel manner. Even a cursory glance at the pilot episode will yield a treasure trove of stylistic and narrative influences from X-Men comics, to The Matrix and beyond not to mention the series from which it is adapted. And while it`s not dealing with new concepts, or even approaching its ideas them from an original angle, the series could prove to be an interesting jaunt down a familiar path simply by expanding on the traits that are inherent in its DNA, It`s clear in this pilot episode that the show isn`t trying to reinvent the wheel, It`s simply taking it for a spin around a different block. The Tomorrow People continues next Wednesday with `In Too Deep` 9pm on The CW. Awesome Premiere.

Date: Friday, 11 Oct 2013, 09:18 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

Tomorow people looks like a copy of Alphas & 4400 without any related actors in it.
They should have bought the rights to Alphas instead.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

Date: Wednesday, 16 Oct 2013, 03:28 GMT | Message # 13

Friends

The Tomorrow People`s 12 Best Moments. Abs, Bullets, And Love Triangles.  1, An Amell, shirtless, on The CW - standard. Robbie`s shirtless in his very first scene - The CW ain`t messing around when it comes to some Amell abs action. 2, Stephen`s unintentional three-way. Random teleportation can lead to some awkward situations - Stephen `Amell` is lucky to escape from this one `Intact` 3, Stephen`s mom is Nina Myers. Sarah Clarke plays Stephen`s really quite understanding mother - clearly the one-time 24 villainess has reined in her wicked ways. 4, Robbie`s got his shirt of again. It`s been 10 minutes, after all. 5, It`s Mark Pellegrino. And he`s ruthless, blowing away a poor powerless sap in his very first scene. He`s not evil, he insists, just concerned for humanity - we ain`t buying what you`re selling, Jedikiah. 6, Downton`s Dan is voicing the computer. Yes, the Tomorrow People`s super-computer TIM is voiced by none other than Dan Stevens, who broke hearts across the world by quitting Downton Abbey last year. TIM, we`re told, is `kind of like HAL, just --- not evil` - though he looks more like a fancy overhead projector. 7, Classic `kicking the bully`s ass once you`ve got super-powers`scene. A standard for any superhero origin tale - see 1978`s Superman or 2002`s Spider-Man for previous examples. 8, Stephen uses his powers in Ultra headquarters. So he`s what --- homo superior - superior`9, Bullet time. The spirit of The Matrix lives on as Stephen displays `some serious next-level skills` - stopping a bullet in mid-air and freezing Jedikiah and his goons. 10, Love triangle klaxon. This is The CW, after all - John `Luke Mitchell` insists that he`s not jealous, but how long can it be before Cara `Peyton List` catches sight of Stephen`s stunning abs, He gets his shirt off every five minutes, lest we forget. 11, `Call me Jed` Mind. Blown. Jedikiah is Stephen`s uncle - and if he`s also, as we suspect, John`s father -- does that make Stephen and John cousins, And Cara a potential home-wrecker. 12, Robbie. Shirtless. You know the score. One more time before the episode wraps. It would be wrong not to.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » TV show u r looking forward to in 2013 ?
Page 1 of 11
Search: