Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 7 of 7«12567
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Inside The Box (Short film by David Martín-Porras)
Inside The Box
Date: Thursday, 2014 Sep 04, 16:28 GMT | Message # 91

Site Admin

Director David Martin Porras and actor Wilson Bethel (Heart of Dixie) talk about the short film 'Inside The Box' - a prelude to his full feature 'A Texas Story' at Holly Shorts film Festival.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Sunday, 2014 Sep 14, 15:41 GMT | Message # 92

Site Admin

Reminder: "Inside the Box", set in Texas and starring Texan actress Summer Glau, will screen at the Austin Gay and Lesbian International Film Festival (aGLIFF) in Austin, Texas TODAY.

If you are attending the festival or you have friends attending, come to see the short this Sunday 14 at Dramatic Short Showcase #3.

Inside the Box will screen at the Austin Gay and Lesbian International Film Festival (aGLIFF)

Date: Thursday, 2014 Sep 18, 16:09 GMT | Message # 93

Site Admin

Another prize for Summer Glau! Summer has won the award for 'Best Actress in a Short' for her performance in David Martin-Porras's short drama 'Inside the Box' at the 2nd annual Northeast Film Festival, held from September 5-7, 2014 at the Teaneck Cinemas in Teaneck, New Jersey.

This is the second award for best actress won by Summer Glau after the one she won at the 26th Spanish “L’Alfàs del Pi” film festival in July 2014.
Her co-star Wilson Bethel got a well deserved nomination but didn't get the award for 'Best actor in a short'. Congratulations to Summer, Wilson and the whole cast and crew of Inside the Box for this achievement!

Date: Monday, 2014 Oct 20, 18:16 GMT | Message # 94

Site Admin

Check these new screening dates!

Inside the Box will screen at Interfilm Berlin in November

New screenings in USA! Inside the box will play at the St. Louis International Film Festival next Sunday Nov. 16. The film will be screening as part of the Shorts Program 4, at 8:20pm in the Tivoli Theatre (6350 Delmar Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63130).

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 23, 09:47 GMT | Message # 95

Site Admin

EW has confirmed that Wilson Bethel has landed a series regular role on ABC’s 10-episode drama The Astronaut Wives Club from Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz (who also executive produced Hart of Dixie and Chuck). The series is based on Lily Koppel’s book and tells the real story of the women married to some of the nation’s biggest space heroes.
Bethel will play Scott Carpenter, an astronaut and husband to Yvonne Strahovski’s Rene Carpenter. According to Deadline, Bethel will appear in eight of the 10 episodes, which will allow him to continue filming The CW's Hart of Dixie.

Wilson Bethel arrives at 10th Anniversary HollyShorts Opening Night Gala at TCL Chinese Theatre on August 14, 2014 in HollywoodYvonne Strahovski attends ICB during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2015 at Art Beam on September 9, 2014 in New York City

Date: Thursday, 2014 Dec 11, 13:18 GMT | Message # 96

Site Admin

Summer’s short film Inside the Box has won more awards in film festivals across Spain on November 2014. More, it will air on Spanish TV Canal + for the first time.

Read more: String of Awards for Inside the Box and Premiere on Spanish TV

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Feb 24, 21:17 GMT | Message # 97

Site Admin

Inside the box has been chosen in the official section of the Film Festival Creat Rivas on March 21-27.

Date: Saturday, 2015 May 23, 22:57 GMT | Message # 98

Site Admin

Inside The Box Wins The Award For Best Soundtrack In The Festival Cortometrajes Radio City.

Congratulations to composer Arnau Bataller!

Date: Thursday, 2015 Aug 06, 14:42 GMT | Message # 99

Site Admin

Inside the Box will be available for everyone on Vimeo starting on September 14, 2015 (the short was financed by crowd funding and only early backers have seen it).
The producers need your help to spread the word about the movie. To support it, follow this link to the Thunderclap campaign, share it on social medias such as Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr and ask your friends and followers to do the same.

Date: Thursday, 2015 Aug 13, 12:45 GMT | Message # 100

Site Admin

Summer's short drama "Inside The Box" is a Semi-Finalist of the 2015 NBCU Short Film Festival, a four day Bi-Coastal Event Series presented by NBCUniversal, and as such will be screened on August 18th and August 19th in New York.

Read more at: INSIDE THE BOX SELECTED FOR NBCU SHORT FILM FESTIVAL

Date: Friday, 2015 Sep 04, 16:02 GMT | Message # 101

Site Admin

We are in the last 10 days of the Thunderclap campaign started by the producers of 'Inside the Box' and they still need a 30% of supporters.

A few weeks ago, they started a Thunderclap campaign to celebrate the public release of the short on Vimeo starting September 14 and raise awareness about HIV issues.

Many fans of Summer have donated money to help financing the short and now your help is needed to spread the word about it's upcoming release (no money is needed this time, just a Tweet or a social media post). If you want to support 'Inside the Box', follow the link to the Thunderclap campaign below, share it on social medias such as Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr and ask your friends and followers to do the same.

Thunderclap campaign: #HIVisNOTaCRIME by LA Panda Productions

Date: Monday, 2015 Sep 14, 16:28 GMT | Message # 102

Site Admin

Summer’s short film Inside the Box is now available for everyone. You can watch the 15 min short in the news section.

Date: Monday, 2015 Sep 21, 18:43 GMT | Message # 103

Site Admin

Congrats Regina King on her Emmy win in the Outstanding supporting actress in a limited series or TV movie category for AMERICAN CRIME!
Her INSIDE THE BOX co-stars Wilson Bethel and Summer Glau must be proud smile

Regina King Emmy win in the Outstanding supporting actress in a limited series or TV movie category for AMERICAN CRIMERegina King Emmy win in the Outstanding supporting actress in a limited series or TV movie category for AMERICAN CRIMERegina King Emmy win in the Outstanding supporting actress in a limited series or TV movie category for AMERICAN CRIME

Date: Monday, 2015 Dec 14, 16:58 GMT | Message # 104

Site Admin

Fresh from its recent nomination to the Forque Awards, Summer's short movie Inside the Box has been nominated to the prestigious Goya Awards in the category Best Short Fiction Spanish.

Congratulations to all the team in front of and behind the camera!

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Jan 05, 09:38 GMT | Message # 105

Site Admin

I suspect Summer's appearance on the cover of a Spanish alphabet soup magazine has something to do with the Premios Goya and Premio José María Forqué Awards marketing campaign for her short movie INSIDE THE BOX tongue

Summer Glau on the cover of a Spanish magazine

That or someone from the photo department of the magazine came across this photo of Summer from a 2008 FOX promotional photoshoot for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles when doing a Google search and loved it biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Inside The Box (Short film by David Martín-Porras)
Page 7 of 7«12567
Search: