To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 6 of 7«124567»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Inside The Box (Short film by David Martín-Porras)
Inside The Box
Date: Sunday, 2014 Mar 23, 16:38 GMT | Message # 76

Site Admin

"Inside the Box" was one of the winners of the night at the closing gala of the Festival de Cine de Medina del Campo.

Inside the Box was one of the winners of the night at the closing gala of the Festival de Cine de Medina del Campo.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2014 Apr 14, 08:15 GMT | Message # 77

Site Admin

More festivals. "Inside the Box" was selected in the next Avilacine to be held from 19 to 24 May. So you know, you have another chance to see the short!

Date: Wednesday, 2014 May 07, 15:20 GMT | Message # 78

Site Admin

Inside the box will screen at Milan International Film Festival Awards (MIFF) in May! Congratulations to the whole team.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 May 07, 16:22 GMT | Message # 79

Site Admin

Summer Glau in "Inside the Box" sighting in the official program of the Medina del Campo Film Festival.

Summer Glau in Inside the Box sighting in the official program of the Medina del Campo Film Festival.

Photo courtesy of David Martin Porras.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 May 21, 13:04 GMT | Message # 80

Site Admin

More festivals. "Inside the Box" was selected in the International Short Film Festival of Torrelavega (FICT) from 13 to 31 May.

International Short Film Festival of Torrelavega (FICT)

After an intensive deliberation, the organization of the International Short Film Festival of Torrelavega have selected among more than 1,900 submitted films, from 77 countries country, the 53 finalists who will compete for the titles of this year edition.

Inside the Box will be screened on May, 26 at 20:00.

Inside the Box at International Short Film Festival of Torrelavega (FICT)

Date: Wednesday, 2014 May 21, 17:00 GMT | Message # 81

Site Admin

"Inside the Box" was in ONLY FASHION of Spanish Television . The program has dedicated "Inside the Box" a story on the costume design of the short, including an interview with David Martin Porras (in Spanish).

Watch the full program at the channel website: Solo Moda - 18/05/14

Date: Friday, 2014 May 30, 17:30 GMT | Message # 82

Site Admin

Inside The Box has won this weekend the award for best short film in the Castilla y León Ávila Film Festival. Congratulations to the whole team!

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jul 09, 07:19 GMT | Message # 83

Site Admin

Good news for US fans of Summer Glau, Wilson Bethel and Regina King! Inside the Box has been selected at two film festivals in Los Angeles within the next two months.

The first LA premiere of David Martin Porras's short will be at HollyShorts Film Festival, taking place August 14 - 23, 2014 at the Chinese Theatre in Hollowood. The second short film festival date will be announced soon.
So if you're (or plan to be) in LA this next August, here's your chance to see Summer Glau on the big screen. The date of the screening will be announced this later this week.

And to celebrate the US premiere, the team behind Inside the Box will announce a first tip of how "A Texas Story" - the feature film based on Inside the Box - will look. Stay tuned!

Date: Friday, 2014 Jul 11, 09:27 GMT | Message # 84

Site Admin

UPDATE: Inside the Box will have its first official LA premiere at the 18th LA Shorts Fest. The short will screen next July 30th at 7:45 at the Laemmle NoHo 7.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jul 20, 22:53 GMT | Message # 85

Site Admin

"Inside the Box" continues his harvest of awards! Summer Glau wins the Best Actress award and David Martin-Porras short drama wins second prize - and Best Short - at the 26th Film Festival L'Alfas del Pi, Alicante, Spain.
The jury considered Summer's performance to be the most outstanding that they have seen of the 25 short films that have entered the competition at this year's festival.

Read more: Summer Wins Best Actress Award For Inside the Box at Alfas Film Festival

Date: Monday, 2014 Jul 28, 18:09 GMT | Message # 86

Site Admin

Reminder: This next Wednesday "Inside the Box" is premiering at the LA Shorts Fest. You can purchase tickets at their website.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Aug 02, 07:19 GMT | Message # 87

Site Admin

Hollywood, there we go! If you're near Los Angeles in two weeks, don't miss the chance to watch Summer Glau in Inside the Box at the HollyShorts Film Festival, to be held August 14 - 23, 2014 at the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

When asked, the team behind Inside the Box told me they will try asap to put the movie in VOD and DVD, after they have shown it in various festivals in the U.S.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Aug 02, 07:50 GMT | Message # 88

Site Admin

First concept art from A TEXAS STORY.

As we promised you, here you have something we are sure you will love: the first concept art from A TEXAS STORY.
TEXAS is the whole story behind Inside the box and since some time ago we've been developing the project with our team at LA PANDA and the amazing people in USER T38 who are designing the whole visual universe of the story. This is the first image we show.

concept art from A TEXAS STORY
concept art from A TEXAS STORY.

The concept art features Matthew and Sophie Palmer I guess.
I love the vintage and "Southern" look of the key art. I don't forget that the movie takes place in a little town of a relatively conservative state and you don't talk easily about "these things".

Date: Saturday, 2014 Aug 09, 20:03 GMT | Message # 89

Site Admin

Inside the Bow will be opening HollyShorts Film Festival next week!!

We are very happy and its really a great honor to be at the Opening Night of such a great festival. Come and join us at the Red Carpet next August 14th at the TCL Chinese Theatres!!

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Aug 27, 15:27 GMT | Message # 90

Site Admin

Inside the Box will be screened at Austin's Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival (Polari) on September 14th.

Last night Inside the box screened at the Screen Actors Guild Foundation in Los Angeles, followed by a warm and nice Q&A.
Our tour now moves to Austin, where the short will screen at Austin's Gay & Lesbian International Film Festival (Polari) on September 14th. aGLIFF is one of the most influential Gay&Lesbian film festivals in the world so being a part of is a huge honor for the team. Thanks so much!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Inside The Box (Short film by David Martín-Porras)
Page 6 of 7«124567»
Search: