Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 3 of 7«1234567»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Inside The Box (Short film by David Martín-Porras)
Inside The Box
Date: Saturday, 02 Mar 2013, 01:09 GMT | Message # 31

Site Admin

"Inside the Box" has been mentioned at Box Office Spain.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 13 Mar 2013, 11:01 GMT | Message # 32

Site Admin

Working on the sound mix of Inside the box with Mike Simpson at UCLA:

Behind The Scenes

Date: Sunday, 24 Mar 2013, 23:29 GMT | Message # 33

Site Admin

Update from Inside the box official facebookpage

IT'S OFFICIAL! We just finished the sound mix of Inside the boxthanks to all the AMAZING SUPPORTERS that have helped us so far.

We still need a total of $5,000 to pay for the color correction, the final copy of the film and the submission of the short to film festivals.

Can you help us to finish this great short with Wilson Bethel,Summer Glau and Regina King?

E-mail our producer elisa@somoslapanda.com and find out how! LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Wednesday, 03 Apr 2013, 22:43 GMT | Message # 34

Site Admin

The production is still looking for money to finish the movie :New stills of the film and call for fans

On related news, Inside the Box's Regina King is going to co-star in a new TV show in ABC, 'Divorce'. Congrats and looking forward to see her in this show.
Read more: Regina King To Co-Star In ABC Pilot ‘Divorce’

Date: Saturday, 13 Apr 2013, 16:38 GMT | Message # 35

Site Admin

I hope everything goes well with the post-production work and that we will be able to watch the short...shortly.

Date: Sunday, 14 Apr 2013, 07:27 GMT | Message # 36

Friends

Yeah that's pretty cool, hope we do get to see it soon.

Date: Saturday, 20 Apr 2013, 00:35 GMT | Message # 37

Site Admin

The production team of Inside the Box has released a Behind the Scenes video about Regina King, who plays Stephanie Miles, the district attorney, in the movie. Writer and Director David Martín-Porras gives mores more details about Regina's role and explains why he choose her for the role. There's also a few new shots of Summer Glau as Sofia.

Read more and watch the news bts shots  in the News.

Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2013, 20:02 GMT | Message # 38

Site Admin

Good news for David Martin-Porras. The writer and director of 'Inside the Box' has been awarded with a scholarship from Programa Ibermedia, a fund providing assistance to Latin American cinema, to attend to a screenwriting lab in Mexico City with 'A Texas Story', the feature version of the short film 'Inside the Box.

Behind The Scenes

Read more in the Blog: Inside the Box becomes a movie

Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 21:18 GMT | Message # 39

Site Admin

If you want to know a bit more about the production process in Spain versus USA and about David Martin Porras feature film 'A Texas Story' and you read Spanish, you can read this interesting interview with Julia Fontana: Julia Fontana: "Cuando se está escribiendo, hay que poner toda la carne en el asador y apasionarse"

Production stills

If you don't speak Spanish, Google Translate provides a good alternative.

Aware of the industry here in Spain and in the U.S., Julia Fontana unique perspective gives us an interesting insight into how to function in both markets. The screenwriter, assistant development Participant Media (producer behind titles like Lincoln or The Help) is part PanAmerica team, has founded another production that serves as a bridge between the U.S. and Spain and has several scripts in preparation. Above all this we spoke to her in this interview.

[...]

Q: You have also a producer, panda, with as many filmmakers, where does the idea? What are your goals?
R: The panda is a production that Spanish filmmakers have assembled eleven o'clock we are based in Los Angeles. Talks began early last year, and in April we were constituted as a company. In our decision to partner our friendship preceded him, and the fact that we often collaborated on various projects, so it was a very organic process. We had many conversations about strategy starting about who we should be members and on the principles that would guide the company, but in the end we were eleven we were in tune to what we wanted and what we could do. We are different eleven professionals with different backgrounds and different ages, different levels and types of experience, but we share a clear vision. All we have formed both in Spain and in the United States, we have worked in various industries and we see the shortcomings of one and another, and how they can help each other. We, therefore, constitute ourselves as the bridge between Spain, United States and Latin America, offering production and consulting services for projects with an international and, in parallel, producing their own content.

Q: What projects are you working on that you can discuss the impressions?
A: One of the projects I have left panda closer is A Texas Story, a film that we are co-writing David Martin Porras and I for him to handle. Produce Elisa Lleras and Pau Brunet, also partners and producers Panda Inside the Box, a short that features a fragment of the long history and will serve as an introduction to it. I am also very excited about Out of the Dark , A project with a team Participant Spanish fundamentally we are shooting in Colombia and that looks good. Finally, my script A Woman in the Shadows, about Fritz Lang, was a finalist in the contest done screenwriting Academy Award and is getting good answers here. We'll see what happens.

Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 08:43 GMT | Message # 40

Site Admin

When asked by Summer Glau Daily on Twitter, Inside the Box twitter account gave a few informations on the release of the short:

We are talking with TV release and also waiting for film festivals. But we are planing from the moment we have a first festival the calendar and strategies to lunch VOD & DVD.

They're also working on a new movie poster for the promotion of the short. My guess (hope) is that this new poster could include the lead character's faces (more Summer Glau smile )

Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2013, 22:23 GMT | Message # 41

Site Admin

Summer Glau sighting smile

Date: Monday, 17 Jun 2013, 11:42 GMT | Message # 42

Site Admin

Date: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 11:27 GMT | Message # 43

Site Admin

Spanish composer Arnau Bataller has released a new music video with original music from the short movie 'Inside The Box', written and directed by David Martin Porras and starring Wilson Bethel, Summer Glau and Regina King.

Date: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 14:43 GMT | Message # 44

Friends

Great soundtrack ! Arnau Bataller is a Spanish composer who composed several beautiful soundtracks - I recently listened to the Valdemar scores that I recommend - he did several years ago - for movies and television.

More info : Arnau Bataller on imdb

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Date: Thursday, 04 Jul 2013, 08:39 GMT | Message # 45

Site Admin

The team of Inside the Box has released the final poster for Summer Glau's short drama and unveiled more informations on the release date of the movie.

David Martin Porras' movie is going to hit festivals soon and later will be available by VOD and DVD.
Those who have donated will get a password protected link that will be e-mailed within two weeks, according to the production team.

Official poster for Inside the Box

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Inside The Box (Short film by David Martín-Porras)
Page 3 of 7«1234567»
Search: