To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 7«123467»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Inside The Box (Short film by David Martín-Porras)
Inside The Box
Date: Tuesday, 2012 Dec 18, 18:52 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

Quote (TerminatorEmily)
What music did they use for the trailer? I really like it.

the music score has been composed by a Spanish composer, but this is the only information that I got for now. i don't know if this is the same score used for the trailer...

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

Message edited by Thierry - Tuesday, 2012 Dec 18, 18:54

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Dec 18, 19:27 GMT | Message # 17

Site Admin

Quote (Thierry)
Quote (TerminatorEmily)
What music did they use for the trailer? I really like it.

the music score has been composed by a Spanish composer, but this is the only information that I got for now. i don't know if this is the same score used for the trailer...

I asked 'Inside the Box' team and they told that Spanish composer Arnau Bataller is the composer of all the music (including the trailer).

And we will wait till the DVD is out in February before unveiling the complete synopsis, in order to preserve the suspense.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Dec 18, 21:30 GMT | Message # 18

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
I asked 'Inside the Box' team and they told that Spanish composer Arnau Bataller is the composer of all the music (including the trailer).

Thx for the information, Chris ! Am looking forward about some releases. I was told that he is really a good musician !

Date: Wednesday, 2012 Dec 19, 01:20 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

Thanks. Well I guess I'm going to have to wait for the DVD smile can't wait so excited!!

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Wednesday, 2012 Dec 19, 03:26 GMT | Message # 20

Friends

suppose february not to far away for inside the box, looking forward to the dvd. coming out then just gotta sit tight and be patient, just cant to excited to wait. really great music as well. roll on february, smile

Date: Wednesday, 2012 Dec 19, 18:31 GMT | Message # 21

Friends

To know a little better Arnau Bataller, there is the soundtrack for the spanish movie Héroes which has been released.

Date: Saturday, 2012 Dec 22, 02:20 GMT | Message # 22

Friends

For some strange reason i'm in love with the trailer music. I don't know why and it's stuck in my head. cool happy oh Santa hat! yay!

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Thursday, 2013 Jan 10, 19:01 GMT | Message # 23

Friends

So close to Febuary!!! OMG!!

Date: Friday, 2013 Jan 11, 02:04 GMT | Message # 24

Friends

any news on dvd coming out on inside the box, will it be beginning of febuary or maybe backend of febuary, smile

Date: Friday, 2013 Jan 11, 09:32 GMT | Message # 25

Site Admin

The team of 'Inside the Box' is keeping us informed regularly, no need to push them to have every details.
We will give the fans all the informations when they come, be patient smile

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 30, 02:14 GMT | Message # 26

Site Admin

The production team of Inside the Box has released a BTS video for David Martín-Porras's short film dedicated to Summer Glau.

In the short BTS video, Summer Glau talks about what attracted her to her character Sofia; you get to see excerpts from the short, a table read and really cute scenes with Summer and the baby who plays her child.

Read more in the News.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 30, 03:38 GMT | Message # 27

Friends

really great scenes of summer glau, playing the part of sophia really cute, what a great mother summer would make, she seems to be really happy playing the part of being a mother in this short film, as also she did in the short lived alphas, nice video clip. smile

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 30, 09:08 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Spanish composer Arnau Bataller is the composer of all the music (including the trailer).

From Inside the Box team :
Our amazing composer, Arnau Bataller, recording "ITB" score with the symphony orchestra of the Gran Teatre del Liceu.

Arnau Bataller, recording Inside the Box score with the symphony orchestra of the Gran Teatre del Liceu (Barcelona)

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Feb 13, 23:21 GMT | Message # 29

Site Admin

The production team of Inside the Box has released a Behind the Scenes video about Wilson Bethel who plays Matt, the main character in the movie. Writer and Director David Martín-Porras gives mores more details about Wilson's role and explains why he choose him for the role. There's also a few shots of Summer Glau as Sofia.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Feb 13, 23:26 GMT | Message # 30

Site Admin

Television Without Pity has named Zoe (Rachel Bilson) and Wade (Wilson Bethel) from CW's Hart of Dixie #5 on the list of “10 TV couples we’d like to hang out with”.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Inside The Box (Short film by David Martín-Porras)
Page 2 of 7«123467»
Search: