menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Jameron, Rayne, Camerah etc. (John and Cameron, River and Jayne, Cameron and Sarah)
Jameron, Rayne, Camerah etc.
TerminatorEmilyDate: Thursday, 01 Nov 2012, 03:27 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
let's talk about these folks.
I really wanna see John and Cameron kiss!

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

JayDate: Thursday, 01 Nov 2012, 14:52 | Message # 2
Didn't everyone. I thought it was going to happen in "Born To Run" episode. I couldn't really see much happening after except for John saying his usual sentence after Cameron does some thing he doesn't understand. Something along the lines of "What are you doing?" or "Does that mean anything to you?" Saying it sort of how he said it in season one when Cameron was painting her nails and she said "The was effective, They way he touched her lips" then John said "What are you doing" in that confused expression. In season 3 maybe yea, but then there is the ultimate question. Who would you really have Cameron or Allison?

I'd take Cameron. smile

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 01 Nov 2012, 17:21 | Message # 3
Group: Administrators
Jameron, Rayne, Camerah etc. (John and Cameron, River and Jayne, Cameron and Sarah)

Thanks for explaining, not all visitors are familiar with these names smile

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

TerminatorEmilyDate: Thursday, 01 Nov 2012, 21:25 | Message # 4
your welcome. smile

yes I wanted John and Cameron to kiss or when John had the knife in her breast plate....thing....they should've kised! oh and imagine if Sarah walked in! tongue happy surprised

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

robboDate: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 02:22 | Message # 5
that would have been the icing on the cake, john and cameron kissing in the last episode, born to run he was absolutely choking to do it, would have been a moment to savour, did look as tho it was gonna happen, but wasnt to be, to much work to do getting sarah out of prison, poor john a chance gone astray. wink

TerminatorEmilyDate: Friday, 02 Nov 2012, 03:39 | Message # 6
yes....ugh *shakes head* John...John...John you need to know Riley's dead.Cameron's way more hot.Who cares if she's robot!? just go for it John!

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 07 Jan 2013, 12:06 | Message # 7
Thomas Dekker and Summer Glau interview before the start of TSCC season 2; a lot is revolving on Thomas new love intererst (Riley) and John/Cameron relationship :

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 19:11 | Message # 8
Gives You Hell - Cameron/Derek/(John)

TerminatorEmilyDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 22:28 | Message # 9
Such a cute and fun video. "When you see my face hope it gives you he-" Derek: METAL!

terminatorpotter87Date: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 00:32 | Message # 10
To me Born to Run is such an amazing tragic episode, it is one of my favorites and I will admit that I do cry at the end, but its still an amazing episode

Thank you for explaining, Cameron TSCC

TerminatorEmilyDate: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 00:40 | Message # 11
Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker by Emily Ishikawa

A video I made of Thomas Dekker and Summer Glau using clips from photoshoots and TSCC BTS and a few from 'Deadly Honeymoon'. To the song "Something that I want"

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 00:51 | Message # 12
This video is much better than i thought it would be when you mentioned the making of it at the Summer Glau Wiki.
Great job, i love the positive energy that is coming from the video!

Charley_DixonDate: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 00:52 | Message # 13
Quote (TerminatorEmily)
Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker by Emily Ishikawa
Awesome video smile Thank you Emily.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

TerminatorEmilyDate: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 01:12 | Message # 14
Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Please share it with all of your other friends who like Summer Glau and/or Thomas Dekker. smile

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 01:27 | Message # 15
That  was an extremely good video. Amazing in fact. Great choice of music. I had not seen Summer jumping on the trampoline for her picture shoot before. Now I know where those pictures came from. She's amazing when she puts her mind to something. She is some-one else - quite unusual.   The same with her face scar - I only remember her as a terminator but to see her talking normally was quite weird.  Emily, you got your hands on some good  clips.

Nice job.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Jameron, Rayne, Camerah etc. (John and Cameron, River and Jayne, Cameron and Sarah)
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search: